bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray Very Sick  (Read 43492 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Ray Very Sick
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2009, 09:00:56 AM »

Ray was feeling just a little better last night (but that's not saying much). His voice was not as weak.

Dennis
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 06:43:37 PM by Dennis Vogel »

EKnight

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2009, 11:54:26 AM »

Well, I pray that it's God hearing our prayers and beginning Ray's healing.  I did not sleep well after hearing this news and it was on my mind when I woke up this morning.  I have seen miracles before and believe that Ray has plenty more to offer us.  I have only recently become acutely aware of the work Ray has put into his studies.  His heart has certainly been on only Christ for quite some time. 

God bless Ray and his family and keep them safe and strong.

Eileen

daywalker

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2009, 01:00:08 PM »

I sent Ray an email last night. I'm am keeping Ray and his family close to my heart, as I'm sure everyone here is, also. We are all with them in Spirit.

- Christopher.

iris

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2009, 01:04:34 PM »

Dennis, thank you for keeping us updated with how Ray is doing. I feel really sad. There's really no way to express that sadness.  :'(  I pray that God's will is for a miracle for Ray and that he get well.

Iris

Daddysgirl

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2009, 01:35:49 PM »

Slept with a very heavy heart. Ive no words.. Been checking this thread from 6 in the morning. Amazing how ive grown to love a man i know virtually nothing about except the tremendous knowledge hes shared with us. May God be with u Mr Smith.

Ninny

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2009, 03:23:25 PM »

Dennis, you have been such a faithful friend to Ray and I know he loves you. I know it is hard for you to watch your dear friend suffer. I am also praying for you as well as Ray and his family. Thank you so much for doing what you do. I've never met any of you, but our hearts are intertwined here on this forum. We are linked together here in the love of Christ no matter what, we will always be a part of each other. My love to you and Rene' and all the people who make BibleTruths a place of fellowship, learning, and praising God for loving all His children! The materials on this website will bless people for many years to come even if Ray can not be here to give us more. Continual prayer for Ray for the miracle that he needs and for everyone for strength!
Love,
Kathy 

20en^y

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2009, 09:12:40 PM »

blessup brethrens and sistrens in Christ, it makes one`s heart heavy to hear about the poor physical health of our dear brother Ray, the Lord has revealed so much to us through him, things so much of us had been pondering on for "ages", and, just like that! one click on bible-truths.com, and it was as if the windows of heaven has been open and the Lord pouring us blessings after blessings, filling us with so much spiritual bread through his servant brother Ray, some of the things we`ave have been taught through bro` Ray has given me strenght to handle this news of his (bro Rays) physical health, knowing that GOD is in control of everything, period! just as when Isreal was to cross the Jordon into the unknown (the promise land of caanan), Joshua1:3,6,9, lets pray that our brother and teacher be strong, and of good courage.  G. Rose 

EKnight

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2009, 10:35:50 PM »

Ray has been on my mind all day today.  I could think of nothing else.  I have prayed all day for his healing.  Yes, I prayed/begged God to heal Ray.  I prayed that God's will was the same as mine on this one.  I will continue to pray for Ray's healing.  This has been a very heavy-hearted day.  God bless you Ray.

Eileen

Robin

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2009, 12:56:15 AM »

Ditto Eileen.

cjwood

« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2009, 02:40:31 AM »

blessup brethrens and sistrens in Christ, it makes one`s heart heavy to hear about the poor physical health of our dear brother Ray, the Lord has revealed so much to us through him, things so much of us had been pondering on for "ages", and, just like that! one click on bible-truths.com, and it was as if the windows of heaven has been open and the Lord pouring us blessings after blessings, filling us with so much spiritual bread through his servant brother Ray, some of the things we`ave have been taught through bro` Ray has given me strenght to handle this news of his (bro Rays) physical health, knowing that GOD is in control of everything, period! just as when Isreal was to cross the Jordon into the unknown (the promise land of caanan), Joshua1:3,6,9, lets pray that our brother and teacher be strong, and of good courage.  G. Rose 

AMEN g. rose.

claudia

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2009, 08:48:41 AM »

I talked to Ray last night and his voice seems much stronger. He's still in constant pain but he is able to walk on his own again (but still needs help getting vertical).

Dennis

Roy Coates

« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2009, 09:00:49 AM »

Thanks again Dennis for the updates. Those updates are important to me and I am sure to all here. Please keep us posted as you are able. Peace and Grace.

Roy

Samson

« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2009, 12:28:05 PM »

Dear Ray,

Sorry you have to experience intense physical pain, many of us whine about our lot in life,
             that includes myself, but to experience it for such a long stretch, like you have, is something
             none of us want to suffer. I've been physically healthy most of Life, experiencing two accidents
             that almost led to death. I've dealt mostly with emotional sickness and spiritual sickness, too.
             You are Spiritually strong, but we hope and pray that it's God's Will that He makes you Physically
             well again.

All of us(the whole world of mankind) that have died and those yet to experience death require
             a Resurrection. For those of us who know the truth, our hope is in the Resurrection, because,
             if there's no Resurrection, we are the most foolish of men. (1Cor. 15:12-19)

We selfishly hope that it's not your time to fall asleep and that God has more Spiritual work
             for you to do and is not yet finished with you.

Our prayers and thoughts unuttered are in your behalf.

Samson and The Freckle Girl.

mhykx

« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2009, 11:36:46 PM »

It is good to hear that Ray is regaining his strength!
I sincerely hope and pray that it is God's will for you to be healed completely.

Marlene

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2009, 12:01:50 AM »

Yes, I am so Happy to hear Ray is little better. He is in my prayers .

In His Love Marlene

EKnight

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2009, 12:42:07 AM »

Thanks for keeping us informed Dennis.  I hope you can continue to do so.  I have been praying daily as I am sure everyone has.  Already I have seen God's handiwork in my life through Ray's recent setback.  It has brought me one step closer to Him.  Maybe it's not much, but it's something.

Eileen

Jack

« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2009, 04:39:09 PM »

Ray, You are much in my prayers for God's perfect work in you and your family! He has blessed you with Spiritual insight and understanding unlike any other that I have found. I pray for God's strong arm to hold you firmly through this trial and establish you in His will with the peace that only He gives through His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Thanks to Dennis for the updates and to Frau Manuela for her love and care for Ray!

Jack

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2009, 05:45:59 PM »

Hey ray im praying for you. I just want you to remember that when i first read your writtings at the young age of 16, you truly showed me that God is indeed real and that He does love.

You showed me that the spirit of God is alive and it lives in those whom He has called and chosen. Its a blessing to read everything you write and i thank God that He opened my eyes, through His vessel you are.

I'm praying for a miracle ray. I know it's all in God's hands. But i want you to know that.

You have no only reached those of your age but young people as well, like myself. That is a miracle in and of itself. A miracle of God that you were so blessed to be apart of and still are. That i am blessed to be apart.

God is with you ray i have no doubt of this. Though you might be physically fragile to me, you've always beeen a spiritual giant in my eyes. Thank you for everything you've done ray. All of it.

God bless you brother.

With so much love in our Savior.

Your little brother,

Alex
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 05:49:00 PM by lilitalienboi16 »

gmik

« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2009, 09:11:21 PM »

I did send an e mail to Ray and (bless his heart) he wrote me back!  I printed it to keep it.  I just marvel that he would take the time to answer given his pain and such.

As he may not be reading the forum, make sure to send him your love by e mail.  All our prayers are not in vain.  God is Good and His Plan is Perfect for each and every one of us.

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2009, 09:19:11 AM »

I sent an email to Ray last week as well and wasn't even a member of the forum yet and I received an email back from him as well.  Humbled me and blew me out of the water that as sick as he was that he took the time to write me back...a man who he didn't even know.  My respect for him jumped even higher if that was even possible.  God bless you Ray and keep you in his loving arms both now and always.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 23 queries.