bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray Very Sick  (Read 43489 times)

Roy Coates

Re: Ray Very Sick
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2009, 07:58:17 PM »

I have also received email replies from Ray recently. He is devoted for sure.

Any updates on his condition?

My continued prayers for all.

Pax Vobiscum

« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2009, 06:31:14 AM »

I truly hope that Ray, those who love him and those he loves find peace.

P

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2009, 06:27:02 AM »

In this world we shall not have peace for we are in judgement on the House of God now which is * training, schooling, disciplining, chastising power that changes our character from carnal to godly.And what is the result of ail this? PEACE! LOF part 3

We know from where our Peace comes....... from God "When God grants us "PEACE."

Until then we are still in training, chastising power of God training us with Ray right up there ahead of us all! What a Godly example we have to encourage us all.

Arc

« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 06:32:56 AM by Arcturus »

blakparty

« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2009, 02:36:25 PM »

Pray people Pray.  I am so sad right now. :'(

Carlos31

« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2009, 09:31:50 PM »

God's will has to be done, no matter what it is. Hopefully it will be healing and restoration.

Roy Coates

« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2009, 11:12:56 PM »

Just wanted to share an email I got from Ray yesterday.

"Thanks, Roy.  Your prayers and encouragement mean a lot to me!
God be with you always,
Ray"

Good to hear from him ;D My continued prayers

Ricky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2009, 12:29:44 AM »

I guess I could also share with you the email I received from Ray. I had kinda thought that some good things that you do were to be kept in secret. But I see others sharing so this is Ray`s email to me.
  Dear Ricky. Thank you for your love and concern. Your kind words are an encouragement to me. I am thrilled that God could use me to help people like you. May God be with you and yours always,
  Ray
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

Roy Coates

« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2009, 01:22:44 AM »

I understand you Ricky, I think. ;) I am so excited when I get an email from Ray or when some posts an update, so I post it to share is undying love and care with the forum. ;D

Ricky

« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2009, 01:45:55 AM »

Hey Roy, you were excited, I was so thrilled I hollard out at the top of my lungs, THANK YOU LORD!!! my cat gunkey jumped 4 feet and ran out the door. That was the biggest picker upper I could have ever got from Brother Ray.  :D
  Ricky
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

Roy Coates

« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2009, 02:19:18 AM »

Amen, rofl

tebza4jesus

« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2009, 05:42:09 AM »

It's saddening :( to hear how sick Ray is. I have only known BT only for a few months and have learnt a lot, with God using Ray to confirm a lot I had "seen" but afraid to tell others about. I thank the LORD for the gift Ray has been and continues to be though he can not respond to emails or post new stuff. May God be praised even in this difficult situation.

Question: Will we have another Ray?

P.S If I sound as if Ray has passed on, please forgive me for that's not my intention.

Carlos31

« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2009, 10:15:19 PM »

well every human being is unique, so no, we will not have another Ray.

I really Hope God heals Ray. that would be awesome  :o

SeekingHIM

« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2009, 03:36:33 PM »

Having only begun to explore the Bible Truths site I am very sorry to learn of the grave illness my new "mentor" faces. My heart has been leaping at the new understandings I am grasping. I have so many questions and comments and such gratitude for this site. I have so much to learn.

Thank you, so much,

P. R.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2009, 03:48:00 PM »

Welcome to the Forum P. R.

Be assured that the Truths you have begun to explore are so vast that you can look forward to finding an ever increasing wealth of answers to questions you may not have even thought to ask yet!

Grace be with you

Arcturus

gmik

« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2009, 06:47:41 PM »

Welcome P.R. to our little spot in the universe. It must be a jolt to hear about Ray when you are just finding his teachings. I have been on the forum for about 3 years I think (Hillsborough River and I came on nearly the same time).  There is plenty to learn.  You can't just read Ray's material once ;)

Arcturus, beloved sister, it is wonderful to see you posting again.  I have missed the wisdom you always impart.  I hope life is good in your part of the world.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2009, 03:38:54 PM »

Hi G

I value your kind words and always think of the twins when I see you posting. I trust they and your precious family are in the safe and loving care of our Saviour. He always seems to cause you to post me encouragement just when I need it MOST.

The circumstances the Lord has appointed me to is increasing and heightening uncertainty. He showed me today that if James could state that we do not know what tomorrow brings, then why should I know!

Arc

Orlan

« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2009, 08:10:51 PM »

Ray, My prayers are for God to heal you.  You have been a wonderful blessing to me.  I have struggled for years with what I believed and  now after reading your material I am beginning to truly believe the Bible.  May God Bless and continue to use you in teaching the Gospel.

Orlan

edpro.pits@yahoo.com

« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2009, 04:38:33 AM »

Is their anymore news on ray's condition?

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2009, 09:22:43 AM »

He's about the same. If there are any real changes I'll let everyone know, or he will pass something onto me to post.

Ninny

« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2009, 09:56:16 AM »

Dennis,
Please tell him our prayers haven't stopped for him! We wait daily for some news of his condition, send love from all of us!
Kathy :-*
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 23 queries.