bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray Very Sick  (Read 43956 times)

Samson

Re: Ray Very Sick
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2009, 09:59:27 AM »

He's about the same. If there are any real changes I'll let everyone know, or he will pass something onto me to post.

Thankyou Dennis,

John Popovich and I were discussing together on the phone yesterday if there was any current update
regarding Rays condition. Glad to hear that he didn't get any worse, we can pray and hope that it's
God's Will that he gets better.

Kind Regards, Samson.

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2009, 06:36:37 PM »

Thank You Dennis for the update.

We all want him go get better and I hope that our motives are not selfish. I would really like to be properly understood in this post. I think that it wouldn't be a bad idea if some one can keep a recorder next to Ray ...

Just my opinion, but I would say that's quite selfish! Bad idea, if you ask me!

God bless you,
Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

24 Grams

« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2009, 11:01:27 PM »

God is operating all...Because of this there is nothing to worry about...

Absolute Truth

« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2009, 03:19:27 AM »

Hi all and Hi Ray,

I could not believe my eyes when I read about Ray. I've been studying his sight since my little guy was born and he's now 5.

I used to be on this forum when it first popped up but rarely posted so I was automatically deleted. It was'nt until recently that I noticed the message on the home page of the site and I wanted to drop in and wish Ray all the best. Its a tough thing to witness a friend in pain like this as I have seen it way to often.

The one thing that gives us hope is the very fact God works in mysterious ways and what is obvious to the eyes is on many occasions a simple test if faith. We will not know until the Lord makes His will known..

God has done a tremendous work in Ray and through Ray. I am LIVING proof of that. Whatever the Lord wills I know it is the best for Ray and Gods plan.

Sorry for babbling on. I just wanted to share the burden on everyones hearts in this tough time.

May God bless all and give Ray healing and strength.

Dave

judith collier

« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2009, 04:22:50 AM »

Oh dear Lord, I will pray. Judy

Coach Kimo

« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2009, 12:04:33 PM »

We are so blessed to know Brother Ray. We thank the Lord for sending Ray as an elect messenger of truth.

I have been studying Ray's teachings for many years now and wanted to join the forum to convey my love, appreciation and support to our gifted brother in Christ. With heavy heart I pray for my brother. I pray for his wife. May our Lord and Saviour continue to use Ray and his teachings and his website and this forum to further the gospel message of His Kingdom - In Jesus' name.

We love you brother Ray.

Ninny

« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2009, 05:52:58 PM »

Dennis,
It has been almost a month since you updated about Ray, unless I missed an update. Just wondering if he is still about the same. I was wondering if his condition has improved at all. Daily prayers go out for him. Please tell him we are still and always praying!
Kathy

Roy Coates

« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2009, 01:45:31 PM »

Well said Ninny. I think and pray daily for Ray, his family and friends, and the forum family. Sometimes I am afraid to ask. I am glad you did as I am sure all of us have the same thoughts and prayers. Peace

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2009, 02:25:28 PM »

Dennis,
It has been almost a month since you updated about Ray, unless I missed an update. Just wondering if he is still about the same. I was wondering if his condition has improved at all. Daily prayers go out for him. Please tell him we are still and always praying!
Kathy

Some days better than others. But all days still very bad. Ray said he will update everyone soon.

Ninny

« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2009, 04:28:32 PM »

Thank you, Dennis. I appreciate it.  :'(  I know it is hard for all of us, we don't know how Ray is and we are sometimes afraid to ask! We so want him to be healed! I know he would want us all to understand that he is in God's care. He is living according to God's time and will. I don't want us to ever forget that, even though I have never met him, I know that he is still the same Ray he was when each of us first came upon Bible-Truths. He has the same passion for the truth as always and I also know that he expects for us to treat the truth in scripture like the pearl of great price that we are always willing to sell all we have to purchase it. I think of his dear family, they have had to share him with all these people whom they don't even know! I pray that God will increase their strength. "The prayer of faith shall save the sick and the Lord will raise him up." Js.5   All according to God's will.
Hugs,
Kathy

Roy Coates

« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2009, 07:36:33 PM »

Thank you Dennis, we appreciate the updates.

rsks

« Reply #71 on: April 15, 2009, 01:26:48 AM »

I don't go but about an hour or so each day and not think of Ray.  He has sacrificed so much of his life for all of us.  We have all been so blessed by his faithfulness to God and his hours of study and writing and audios.  Thank you all as well that
are part of his team to get all of his writings, emails and audio and videos to us, a million thanks really!

You all have changed my life with this website.  God has been so good to me and my husband to lead us to the website
about 1 year ago, we have been through soooooo much of the material and do so every day.  I listen to Ray's teachings
every night on my ipod and during the day.  I have multiple binders full of printed up teachings by Ray that I go over again and again!

I love you all and pray that it is God's will to heal Ray and spare him some pain and discomfort.  Words will never express
just how much my life has been forever changed because of God allowing us to find you all!  Kelli

rockrdude

« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2009, 01:34:20 AM »

Add me to the list of people who would like an update, but I understand that sometimes it is not possible. For sure, Ray is in my prayers.

Phil3:10

« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2009, 07:41:58 PM »

Ray is daily in my prayers and I pray to be in a better financial position soon to be able to send him some financial support. His teachings have liberated me from the fear of death and a new knowledge of the love and mercy of our GREAT GOD.
Phil3:10

Ocean

« Reply #74 on: April 16, 2009, 08:55:10 PM »

Ditto Phil 3:10,

Everytime i log onto the forum, i first check for any updates from Dennis Vogel. If there is none than an 'arrow-prayer' is immediately shot up for Ray.

I'm sure we all feel the same for Ray to recover soon(er). Lets be patient and steadfast in our continued prayer for our teacher-Ray and his family.

In faith,
Ocean

Astrapho

« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2009, 05:56:56 AM »

Aye. Ray will always be in my prayers. :) I really can't thank him enough.

ez2u

« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2009, 03:56:00 AM »

ray is in my prayers  thank you Denise for your faithfulness peggy

mharrell08

« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2009, 10:11:40 PM »

FYI:

Dear Marques:  Thank you for your concern for my health and well-being, Marques.  I am not well.  I am sick and in pain along with many other trials such as a horrible rash for the past four months, a dozen or so painful lumps under my arms and other places, etc.  I am in no condition to be writing or holding Bible Studies at present. I do not know what the next year or few months hold.  I am totally exhausted most of the time. I am meditating on a half dozen papers including "23 Minutes in Hell" and my next Lake of Fire Series, but nothing to be finanized for some time. Hope you understand.
God be with you always, and thank you for your help and service to Bible-Truths.

Ray

This is an email response I received from Ray...I had asked about his current condition (email reply was Friday), what chance on holding a bible study and/or bible conference, and what papers/subjects is he working on.

I initially was not going to post, but I knew I would want to be informed if the shoe was on the other foot. Please continue to keep Ray in your prayers, thanks.

Marques

EKnight

« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2009, 10:36:34 PM »

I had hoped his sufferings had diminished somewhat but this does not look like the case.

My prayers for healing continue, but mostly that the suffering ends.  Thy will be done.

Eileen

Ninny

« Reply #79 on: May 02, 2009, 10:46:05 PM »

Marques, it's hard to hold back the tears, isn't it? Oh to just get word that there is some improvement. His reply to me wasn't as bleak as what he wrote to you, but we have to understand that he is suffering a great deal. We just all need to keep praying as we have been that God's will be done. Thanks Marques, for sharing.
Kathy :'(
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 23 queries.