bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray Very Sick  (Read 43498 times)

Marlene

Re: Ray Very Sick
« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2009, 11:43:35 PM »

Marques, Thanks for telling us about Ray. I will keep him in my prayers. I pray all the time for him. I have had a lot of pain for quite a few days that kept me from studying Ray's papers. I am trying to spend most of my time on Ray's papers and the Bible. But, I like to come in and check on any news of Ray and also to see all the new members. Every time I see a new member I think how blessed we all are to have Ray. God is using him in a mighty way. God is with Ray every step of the way. It just never ceases to amaze me, that Ray's thoughts are to return to Gods work. God has showed us a great example of an overcomer.

This should increase all of our faith. I thank God he has enabled me to be back into studying Ray's papers and the Bible I find something new everyday and see God opening my understanding more and more each day.

I love all my Brothers and Sisters in Christ and we all feel the pain for our Brother Ray.

In His Love,
Marlene

Ricky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #81 on: May 02, 2009, 11:45:17 PM »

The news about Ray is very sad. I guess that all we can do is continue to pray for him, and hope that God`s will for Ray shall be a complete recovery.
  Ricky  :'(
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

gmik

« Reply #82 on: May 03, 2009, 12:03:39 AM »

Thank you Marques for sharing that.

OBrenda

« Reply #83 on: May 03, 2009, 09:54:10 AM »

Will keep him in my prayers.  He is often in my thoughts!

YSIC,
Brenda

judith collier

« Reply #84 on: May 03, 2009, 05:34:41 PM »

I am amazed how well Ray is holding up. I hope and still pray for healing.  Judy

Samson

« Reply #85 on: May 04, 2009, 08:35:01 PM »

FYI:

Dear Marques:  Thank you for your concern for my health and well-being, Marques.  I am not well.  I am sick and in pain along with many other trials such as a horrible rash for the past four months, a dozen or so painful lumps under my arms and other places, etc.  I am in no condition to be writing or holding Bible Studies at present. I do not know what the next year or few months hold.  I am totally exhausted most of the time. I am meditating on a half dozen papers including "23 Minutes in Hell" and my next Lake of Fire Series, but nothing to be finanized for some time. Hope you understand.
God be with you always, and thank you for your help and service to Bible-Truths.

Ray

This is an email response I received from Ray...I had asked about his current condition (email reply was Friday), what chance on holding a bible study and/or bible conference, and what papers/subjects is he working on.

I initially was not going to post, but I knew I would want to be informed if the shoe was on the other foot. Please continue to keep Ray in your prayers, thanks.

Marques

Thanks for the update Marques,

John Popovich and I were concerned about his status and appreciate your
                                            input regarding his health.

Kind Regards, Samson.

debbysnotary

« Reply #86 on: May 05, 2009, 12:26:39 AM »

Hi everybody I am keeping Ray in my prayers (not as much as i could but im a little lazy plus i procastrinate alot and i mean to do it but??? im sorry for that) but just know he is in my prayers often, i feel helpless and knowing all i can do is pray for ray I do wish there was more i could do but i know its in GODS hands. I just pray GOD knows how much we need Ray on this site/world longer. So im praying for a miracle for Ray . when i read this months ago my heart just sank and i cried, yes i honestly cried and i do not know Ray at all, i been on this site for long time now and I love his teachings of GOD's word. Ray has a way with words that not many people have, and i thank him for taking time to do all he has done, but im praying he will be healed and outta pain so he can continue helping thousands of people like me. blessings to Ray his family and all the folks on this site...

Ocean

« Reply #87 on: May 05, 2009, 05:43:04 PM »

Thanks Marques for that much-awaited information about our teacher-Ray. I pray for God's continued grace and healing on Ray's critical condition.

My heart cannot deny a deep distress of Ray's current struggle with cancer. But only faith keeps me grasping for HOPE that God's will be fulfilled in the end.

Prayerfully,
Ocean

Roy Coates

« Reply #88 on: May 06, 2009, 12:23:51 AM »

yes thank you for the update. I am always checking for updates on Ray's condition. I don't like the bad ones any more than anybody else but it is important to know the truth. My continued prayers for Ray, his family, his friends and all that know him, Peace

eggi

« Reply #89 on: May 06, 2009, 05:49:22 PM »

It's hard to know that Ray is in pain and has these hard trials all the time. I feel very bad for his situation. In all this suffering, I remember what the doctors told him when they first discovered his cancer. They said he had a very short time left to live. Didn't happen.

Only God knows what is in store - let's pray that God gives Ray the strength to get through this, no matter what the outcome is. To me it is already a miracle that he is still able to answer emails, considering the condition he is in. He is so strong! God bless him, and all of you.

Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

edpro.pits@yahoo.com

« Reply #90 on: May 08, 2009, 11:03:24 PM »

Thank you for the up date. We all love Ray very much and are grateful to him for his service that he has done to all of us.

Edward

southland

« Reply #91 on: May 10, 2009, 10:32:40 PM »

Thanks for the update on Rays' health Marques.

Ray is in my thoughts and prayers.

Matt

LJ

« Reply #92 on: May 12, 2009, 09:27:24 AM »

Ray,
You have changed the way I look at things, confused me, challenged me and sometimes I am left not knowing but I have learn through all of these emotions to remember He is Soverign, in contol. I am sorry that you are going through this difficut time. I want you to know that you have and will continue to make a difference in many lives because of your search for God's truth. Hope, peace and healing are my thoughts to you and your family as God is controlling every area of our lives.

Lisa

meee

« Reply #93 on: May 12, 2009, 11:54:14 AM »

Thank you for the update.
           Haven't had the words.
                  Praying,
                        meee

Astrapho

« Reply #94 on: May 12, 2009, 02:11:13 PM »

Thanks for the update.

The best I can do from here is pray, pray, pray, and have faith in God. Ray has been such a blessing to all of us... It kills me that I can't do anything more. :(

marvgail fisher

« Reply #95 on: May 12, 2009, 07:06:12 PM »

Hello I am very new here and I was wondering why there was no new articles posted on the site. I had thought Ray was getting better. I agree with the other fellow who wrote about "barely scratching the surface" I am so grateful to have found this information I have been looking for it all my life (my husband too). Things have been so dismal here until we found the article on tithing. Finances have been really bad for a long time and there have been "fellow believers" that have indicated we are being punished for not tithing....that is how we found the site (google) and we have been so blest and much freed by all we have read....and there is so much more. Thanks you so much for all the time and effort and attention to the smallest detail....We pray you will be in peace and all assurance and confidence of Him that sent you and called you. Again thank you so very much.....so much pain there has been taught to us that has been undone by the truth..it really has set us free.

gmik

« Reply #96 on: May 12, 2009, 07:50:38 PM »

I see this is your first post.  Welcome to our forum family. 

marvgail fisher

« Reply #97 on: May 17, 2009, 01:18:58 AM »

Hello Thanks! So Glad to be here!!! Still reading and readiing and reading...I Love it!!!

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #98 on: May 17, 2009, 11:10:46 AM »

....so much pain there has been taught to us that has been undone by the truth..it really has set us free.

So true!

Welcome to the Forum :)

Arc

cjwood

« Reply #99 on: May 17, 2009, 06:31:29 PM »

welcome home marvgail fisher. even if ray never writes another thing, there are more than enough of his writings through his papers and the list of email responses (as well as his audios) to keep us busy the rest of our lives. glad to see your first post. don't be a stranger on the forum.

claudia
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 20 queries.