bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rapture Of The Wicked?  (Read 6237 times)

daywalker

Rapture Of The Wicked?
« on: February 21, 2009, 05:07:00 AM »

Hello Everyone,

I put this together a few months ago, after reading Ray's "Exposing the Secret Rapture Theory". It's a continued study on the section titled "Rapture of the Wicked". I decided to share it here for whoever wishes to copy it for their studies, etc.

'RAPTURE' OF THE WICKED?

Matthew 24:37-39, CLNT:
For even as the days of Noah, thus shall be the presence of the Son of Mankind. For as they were in those days before the deluge, masticating and drinking and marrying and taking in marriage until the day on which Noah entered into the ark, and did not know till the deluge came and takes them all away, THUS shall be the PRESENCE of the Son of Mankind.

Why does Christ compare His Return to the Days of Noah? What happened then? Who was taken away [raptured] during the flood, Noah and his family? No! The wicked! God sent a great flood that took the wicked out of the earth! And Jesus says, "as the days of Noah, thus shall be the PRESENCE of the Son of Mankind"!

John 17:15, CLNT:
I am not asking that Thou shouldst be taking them [His Disciples] away out of the world, but that Thou shouldst be keeping them from the wicked one.

BECAUSE OF THE CHOSEN

Matthew 224:22, CLNT:
And, except those days were discounted, no flesh at all would be saved. Yet, because of the chosen, those days shall be discounted.

Therefore, the chosen elect have not been raptured away, but rather left, or God wouldn’t have to shorten the days of tribulation for their sakes.

Matthew 13:40-42, CLNT:
Even as the darnel, then, are being culled and burned up with fire, thus shall it be in the conclusion of the eon. The Son of Mankind shall be dispatching His messengers, and they shall be culling out of His kingdom all the snares and those doing lawlessness, and they shall be casting them into a furnace of fire. There shall be lamentation and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 13:47-50, CLNT:
Again, like is the kingdom of the heavens to a dragnet cast into the sea, which gathers of every species, and, when it was filled full, hauling it up on the beach and being seated, they cull the ideal into crocks, yet the rotten they cast out. Thus shall it be in the conclusion of the eon. The messengers will be coming out and they will be severing the wicked from the midst of the just. And they shall be casting them into a furnace of fire. There shall be lamentation and gnashing of teeth.

Proverbs 25:4-5:
Take away the dross from the silver ... Take away the wicked from the King...

Job 38:13:
That it might take the earth by the edges and shake the wicked out of it?

Hebrews 12:27-29, CLNT:
Whose voice then shakes the earth. Yet now He has promised, saying, Still once more shall I be quaking, not only the earth, but heaven also. Now the "Still once more" is making evident the transference of that which is being shaken [the wicked], as of that having been made, that what is not being shaken [the righteous] should be remaining. Wherefore, accepting an unshakable kingdom, we may have grace through which we may be offering divine service in a way well pleasing to God, with piety and dread, for our God is also a consuming fire.

Psalm 115:16, NIV:
The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man.

LIKE A THIEF

Why would Christ warn us to 'watch' for the day of His Return, if we are just going to be raptured away to heaven? Apparently, it's the opposite! Why else do you think Christ's Return is said to be like a thief in the night?

I Thessalonians 5:4:
Now you brethren, are not in darkness, that the day may be overtaking you as a thief ...

Because just as a thief steals from the unexpecting, so also those who are not prepared for Christ's Return will be taken away unexpectedly!

Matthew 24:40-42, CLNT:
Then two shall be in the field; one is taken along and one left: two grinding at the millstone; one is taken along and one left. be watching, then, for you are not aware on what day your Lord is coming.

Proverbs 11:31:
The righteous shall be recompensed in the earth

Job 21:18:
They [the wicked] are as stubble before the wind, and as chaff that the storm carrieth away

Mark 35-37:
Watch, then, for you are not aware when the lord of the house is coming, at evening, or midnight, or cockcrowing, or morning, that, coming suddenly, he may not be finding you drowsing. Now what I am saying to you, I am saying to all: 'Watch!'

Proverbs 10:30:
The righteous shall never be removed; and the wicked shall not inherit the earth

Revelations 16:15:
Lo! I am coming as a thief! Happy is he who is watching...

GOD BLESS EVERYONE!

- Daywalker.

aqrinc

Re: Rapture Of The Wicked?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 05:45:39 PM »

Thanks Daywalker,

Very nicely done piece of scholarship. Now i can use your work to build on and save
some research time for other urgent things.

george. ;D

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 05:59:43 PM »

Thanks! I copied it a put it in a folder to chew on later! ;D
Kathy ;)

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 12:19:42 AM »

I think we need to be careful.

Part of this reads as though the wicked are raptured away to heaven.

If we mean that the wicked are destroyed or killed while the elect are protected, wouldn't it be prudent to say it that way?

Just wondering because I had to read it over three times to satisfy my self.

Indianabob

aqrinc

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 12:53:38 AM »

Hi Indianabob,

Where have you been ???; actually he did qoute it how The Scriptures Say it happens. No one is raptured to Heaven, look at the whole picture Ray has said over and over; well we are looking more than once now.

Mat 13:47 (Weymouth NT)
47  "Again the Kingdom of the Heavens is like a draw-net let down into the sea, which encloses fish of all sorts.
48  When full, they haul it up on the beach, and sit down and collect the good fish in baskets, while the worthless they throw away.
49  So will it be at the Close of the Age. The angels will go forth and separate the wicked from among the righteous,
50  and will throw them (the wicked) into the fiery furnace. There will be the weeping aloud and the gnashing of teeth." 

It is the wicked that are taken (raptured to the woodshed LOF)

Mat 13:29 (Weymouth NT)
29  "'No,' he replied, 'for fear that while collecting the darnel you should at the same time root up the wheat with it.
30  Leave both to grow together until the harvest, and at harvest-time I will direct the reapers, Collect the darnel first, and make it up into bundles to burn it, but bring all the wheat into my barn.'"

I very much hope to miss the rapture, give me the Barn all Days Long.

george ;D ;D ;D.

kenny

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 03:44:18 AM »

MY FREIND ARE YOU SAYING THAT THE FLOOD WAS COVERING THE WHOLE EARTH.

God sent a great flood that took the wicked out of the earth!
this is what i was looking at (i will get better at communicating with the typed word it is just not today).
forgive me for not making myself clear, with the flood did it cover the whole earth, it has been some thing that i have been looking at and then after i asked that i was looking at  the web site and saw that ray has some thing on that and i will be looking at that also, man there is so much information here and i have only been looking at the web site for a very short time maybe 3 weeks, and brother let me tell you just to get through just one of the things that ray taught or some of things that i have seen on the discussions has had me upfor the last three weeks from evening and the morning,that is the first day
Gen 1:5  And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 02:45:20 PM by kenny »

daywalker

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2009, 03:48:14 AM »

MY FREIND ARE YOU SAYING THAT THE FLOOD WAS COVERING THE WHOLE EARTH

Huh? I never said that. Where would you get such an assumption?

- Daywalker.

Marlene

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2009, 01:08:25 PM »

Me too George, that Barn looks Good!

In His Love,
Marlene

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2009, 06:26:39 PM »

Kenny, Ray covers the Flood and whether it covered the whole earth in the Nashville '08 conference materials.  It's a good weekend of listening (at least) or reading, so settle in.   ;D 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

daywalker

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2009, 08:38:43 PM »

MY FREIND ARE YOU SAYING THAT THE FLOOD WAS COVERING THE WHOLE EARTH.

God sent a great flood that took the wicked out of the earth!
this is what i was looking at (i will get better at communicating with the typed word it is just not today).
forgive me for not making myself clear, with the flood did it cover the whole earth, it has been some thing that i have been looking at and then after i asked that i was looking at  the web site and saw that ray has some thing on that and i will be looking at that also, man there is so much information here and i have only been looking at the web site for a very short time maybe 3 weeks, and brother let me tell you just to get through just one of the things that ray taught or some of things that i have seen on the discussions has had me upfor the last three weeks from evening and the morning,that is the first day
Gen 1:5  And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

Lol, I hear ya buddy. I discovered this site exactly a year ago [Feb 08], and there are still a few articles that I haven't fully read, and even the ones that I've read, I have to read again and again, cause, like you say, there is so much information that Ray has provided for us.

I will second Dave in advising you to listen to Ray's teachings on the Creation and the Flood.

Here's the audio/video links:

http://bible-truths.com/video/youngearth.htm

Here's Ray's Notes:

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,8256.0.html

*Almost the end, "2008 Nashville Conference Notes"

Here's the Transcripts of his audio/video:

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,8385.0.html

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,8831.0.html

Make some popcorn, and get cozy..  ;D :D

God be with you,

Daywalker.

PS: It's nice to meet you btw, I believe this is the first time we've communicated here. Welcome to the LAB: Life After Babylon   ;)

Falconn003

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2009, 02:37:40 PM »

Why ever even consider any thing flung by an atheist.

TRUTH lies in  " ; "

Rodger
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 19 queries.