bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: walking  (Read 10308 times)

kenny

Re: walking
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2009, 01:31:59 AM »

walking sinless in this life, in this body with this spirit, with man. the word of god tells us that we can, Jesus came to be a road map for us to follow, he was made flesh and walked among us, he was tempted, he was tested, he was tried and yet he remained sinless.
the scripture also tells us that he went to the father so that we can do a greater work than these, heal the sick,the blind,the lame, to set the captives free, walk on water, and yeah don't forget he crawled up on a tree and lived for us, can we.
today is my first day here so all i can say at this point is, i want to know what do you think
yes i have and i have been reading and studing his for the last 3 weeks scince roy sent me his web site and i will have to tell you just finding some one that knows from scripture that GOD did CREATE evil and it is written in the scripture and then to find that a whole group of people are reading scripture for what is and not for what it is not it really floored me and then to have so many of the things brought more into the light for me to the point that i have to relook at some thing i was pretty sure were right only to find that  even though i see the word different than most rays studies has even shown me where i was wrong (i didnt like it but ignorance can be undone) for there is life in the word and i am alive.

Welcome to the forum Kenny,

If you could, can you provide the scriptures to help explain your comments? Where did you get 'walking sinless in this life'?

Have you read any of Ray's teachings?

Thanks,

Marques

aqrinc

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2009, 01:54:27 AM »

Hi Kenny,

Welcome to the forum, i see you have been greeted by several of the brethren and sisthren already.
Wish i had some better news for you concerning your question about walking sinless; in this life.

Below are eight different verses that say not a chance.

Psa 14:3 
They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Psa 53:3 
Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Mat 19:17 
And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Mar 10:18 
And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

Rom 3:10 
As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

Rom 3:12 
They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Rom 3:23 
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Rom 5:12 
Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

george :).

« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 09:53:28 PM by aqr »

judith collier

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2009, 04:45:23 PM »

Boy, ain't that the truth George!   And thanks Kat, got it. Judy

Akira329

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2009, 08:58:27 PM »

Great scriptures George!

Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

kenny

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2009, 12:53:35 PM »

in listening to the first teaching in the freewill series that the will to choose isnt there and i totaly agree with that and always have and i thank god for rays teaching on that, its just that when  i read joh. 9-3
and 5-14 they really didnt have a choice as to whether they couldnt or could walk in sin and i tell you the truth i never looked at the sciptures this way till i listened to rays teachings  (IT IS LIKE THIS GREAT BIG LOG "SYMBOLIC" FELL OUT OF MY EYE'S)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 23 queries.