bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The word was with God...  (Read 15022 times)

buddyjc

The word was with God...
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2006, 02:28:19 PM »

Quote from: Daniel
Quote from: love_magnified
Here is a possible way of looking at it.

Water and Blood = Jesus in flesh
Spirit = JESUS raised to life after death

But Jesus is come in the flesh, ours right now. As he is, so are we. So together, water, blood, and spirit are one.

EXACTLY Love_Magnified, worded perfectly with few words :D

Daniel

Bask in the simplicity!  :D

Victoria

Re: The word was with God...
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2006, 08:40:06 PM »

Dear Mr. Smith
In response to your doctrine of the Trinity or lack thereof, I have one portion of scripture to read to you: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1. Does this not say that Jesus and God were one person? I am very interested to see your standpoint on this verse. I am not asking for a lengthy response, but I am not opposed to one.

Thank you for your time,
Mr. O

Dear Mr. O:
So you believe that one can be "WITH" someone else and yet at the same time "BE" that other person that he is "WITH"? I am not asking for a lengthy response...........
God be with you,
Ray

--------------

I don't have esword handy. Can someone post the translation info about this verse. I have actually heard that the translation should read "The word was toward God, and the word was God." Which means the Word is the visible image of the invisible God both points toward God and also has been given all rule and authority and thought it not pillaging to be equal with God. The originial translation does speak to that anyway, but I am curious about the original Greek.

[size=14]According to the word of God. The Word made flesh.  God can never more than one. Always one God.[/size]

Victoria

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2006, 08:47:42 PM »

:lol: Who can tell us concerning that verse? Is that scripture true or false ? How can I know to take it away or keep it?

Now you have me interested :lol:

Daniel

The only way I can answer you in the book of Revelation 22:18 saying....
    For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:  

And also can be found in the book of......Deut. 4:2 
    Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

The way I understand this two verses to my own study  are called partial law. The reason why they are partial law.  If a man teaches the word of God.....

Example: Let's talked about tithing. If man teaches the tithing. Some of us we know the tithing is 10 %. The preacher will say... If you don't pay tithe - you are robbing God?

The reason why this one sound like is true but is false teaching. Because according to the law of Moses. You cannot bring your tithes and lay your tithes in every places without God approval.  Because it is a curse.

You can only offer the tithe and offering to those gates where God choose the place in order to set His name.  If God did not approved the place. You are not allowed to. Because it is forbidden.  God has chosen 12 gates called the tribes of Israel. Remember the devil loves to place his own gates. This is the revelation God has given me from last year 2005.

That is the why Jesus said... upon this rock .. I will build my church and gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

So in my own study.... The 12 tribes are the gates. Since we are in the New testament Jesus chosen 12 apostles.  So therefore the 12 apostles called foundation.

Remember... gates without no foundation will not stand.  This is the reason why gates are important to God.  Very sacred. 

So therefore this is makes it add or diminish in the word God.  Meaning they are teaching half of Old T. and half New T.  If... they did follow all the rules and regulation in the old testament. 

The Matthew 23:23 and Malachi 3:8-10  ( CURSE IS THE OATH) The answer for this message it is recorded in the book of ...... Daniel 9:11   
    Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him.

I hope I had answer your question. I could explain more further. But I don't want to bore you.  I love brother Smith teaching.  God has reveal to him in different way.  And God reveal it to me in different way.  But is all true.

Victoria

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2006, 03:21:40 PM »

R   E   A   D   everything on here..... http://www.bible-truths.com/

Rodger

I love brother Smith teaching. When I read that if you are a pastor. You feel like is the lowest saint.  He cover pretty much all the area. It is good stuff. I love it!

The only thing that he did not cover is the forbidden part. Because the forbidden part is actually the curse.  What is actually the curse is. What is the curse? My own study is... the curse is when people laying their tithes every place.  This is actually the curse.  Because God has to tell the us where to lay the tithes.

Just like when Moses God gave him instructions how to build the inside of the tabenarcle. The same way the Noah's Ark.  Has to be build how God wants it. Not the way we want it. It  has to God's way!

This is the reason why the laying the tithes every place is forbidden. Because of the false gods. 

God only chosen 12 gates. Those gates are the only the Israel can bring their tithes. It was also recorded in Revelation.

Satan knows how to twist God's word from the beginning. Just like God wants you to have all the trees except one.  The same way when God made covenant to Israel God only chose 12 gates to bring their tithes, offering, etc...

Satan tricks still exists today.  He focus on one tree.  Now Satan focusing all the gates spreading the gates for himself without God's approval.

If you and I go to Jerusalem.  How can we tell which is the right tribes?  So the main thing is to know the tribe of Israel.  Therefore if we are trying to find out the history we must go to the gates where God chose to place His name and set it there. 

Because not all the history are true. If we go to the wrong gates. Because there is so many idols been place in Jerusalem.  This is the reason why the writer say.. not all are Israel? Because there is true Israel.  The true Israel will say ....Deut. 6:4
    Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:

Romans 9:6 
    Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

That is the reason why this scripture. I did not really understand it before until I read all the regulation and rules about the tithings.  It says.... James 2:10   
    For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

God gave me this in my dream 12 years ago.  He gave me understanding How very sacred is the covenant for Israel.

Brother Smith he was right in his teaching. Thank God for him. Amen
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 03:40:20 PM by bobbys43 »

Kat

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2006, 04:49:09 PM »

Hi Victoria,

I find your posts to be very confusing.
These things you say, about tithe and offering at 12 chosen gates,
and the forbidden part is the curse, is not scriptural.
Are you saying that you were given your understanding in dreams? 
Do you feel you are being given truth beyond what we have in scripture? 
If not then could you please use the scripture to back up what you are trying to say.

Joh 2:22  When therefore he was raised from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this, and they believed the Scripture and the word that Jesus had spoken.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

Victoria

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2006, 06:16:01 PM »

Hi Victoria,

If not then could you please use the scripture to back up what you are trying to say.

Joh 2:22  When therefore he was raised from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this, and they believed the Scripture and the word that Jesus had spoken.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

The Matthew 23:23 and Malachi 3:8-10 / The answers for this scriptures is revealed in the book of...... Daniel 9:11   
    Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him.

Bro. Smith talked about the vow. So Jacob made vow to God.  So if you did not made vow or oath to God you are not obligated. So people back then people love to made vow to God but yet do not do what they say.  God hates the lying spirits. If you made promise you should do what you say.  This is the part of the curse.

Deut. 23:21
    When thou shalt vow a vow unto the Lord thy God, thou shalt not slack to pay it: for the Lord thy God will surely require it of thee; and it would be sin in thee.

Warning! offer not!

Deut. 12:13 
    Take heed to thyself that thou offer not thy burnt offerings in every place that thou seest:

God choose the place

Deut. 12:11 
    Then there shall be a place which the Lord your God shall choose to cause his name to dwell there; thither shall ye bring all that I command you; your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, your tithes, and the heave offering of your hand, and all your choice vows which ye vow unto the Lord:

Thou shalt eat .... where? ...in thy gates

Deut. 12:21
    If the place which the Lord thy God hath chosen to put his name there be too far from thee, then thou shalt kill of thy herd and of thy flock, which the Lord hath given thee, as I have commanded thee, and thou shalt eat in thy gates whatsoever thy soul lusteth after.

If you studying the endtimes. This will helps us to comprehend. Because this 12 tribes has significant meaning such as symbolic animals and etc...

12 tribes are sealed 144.000 thousand. This 12 tribes also called gates. The located gates are mention in ...Rev. 21:13
    On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.

Rev. 7:4
    And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Rev. 21:12   
    And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

Rev. 21:14 
    And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

12 tribes of Israel called gates = Old Testament God chosen = Where God to set his name.

12 apostles called foundation = Jesus chosen 12 = Galatians 3:27 Note: We receive the name of Jesus when are baptized in His name. That is why the ones who have received it know his name, because you will be baptized in his name if you do not believe he is the one true God.

Revelation 14:1 They have his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Revelation 3:12 He will write upon him the name of God. The name of the city is revealed, but the name of God is not revealed except to say it will be his new name, now, we realize from the scripture that the new name is Jesus and remember the name in the foreheads was also the name of the Father, proving that the Father's new name is Jesus. He robed himself in the flesh and became a son, which made him Jehovah savior or Jesus.

Do you know where God place His name,and law in the New testament? Rev 14:1;3:12 Forehead, Heb. 10:16 mind, hearts.

What are the foundation of the wall? Precious stone. How thick is the wall? 144 cubic times 22 inches equals = 3,168 inches thick wall of that wall gates. Rev. 21:17-19.

Ezikiel 18:31-35 Gates are already settled and sealed in heaven!!! According to the of Revelation!

Note: We don't want to place another tribe do you? No such thing tribe 13! Will be anti christ system! Anti christ will shew himself in the temple.

Victoria

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2006, 08:44:25 PM »

Hi Victoria,

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

This is my dream from 12 years ago.  God gave me the interpretation about the dream from last year 2005.  I wrote this letter this year 2006

Monday, August 14, 2006

Dear Saint of God,

Today is August 14, 2006.  Monday 9:47 A.M.  My name is Victoria.  I was feeling bad inside of me.  Soar I could not described.  God show me things.  He show me alot of things that I had never realize until now.  We are all sinned against God.  Cursed like God says.  We need to mend our ways of doing.  If not the cursed  will come upon us. 

Last year January 2005.  God shows me about the tithing.  But I never did pay attention.  I saw alots of thing that I saw that really displeased me.  I beginning to question God.  If we have the Holy Ghost.  Why I see this things that I should not see.

God's word always been the same.  Even now.  God never changes His word from the Old Testament and New Testament. All I want is to mend my ways of doing.  I hope and pray you will do the same.

First I would like to share my dream.  I had dream way back.  Possilbilty it's been 12 years now or more.  I had shared my dream  to my Pastor.  Way back.

In my dream there is a body.  What I saw the body was scattered all over the floor.  In my dream I pick up each flesh that is scattered in my dream.  One by one pick it up and put them together as a puzzle.  Untill the body made whole.

I ask my pastor what it mean.  But I could not understand the meaning of it.  I don't  think I remember asking God what it meant.  But this dream keep bring it back the memory to me.  I believe God is trying to tell me something.  But that time is not time yet to reveal it to me.   

I know God is the revealer of all the secrets, dream and etc....  I believe God show me things in the church what is happening.  Why people never stay.  Always quit the church.  There's always something comes up.  Satan trying to destroyed them in different ways.  Financially, hatred, jealousy, coveting, and different types of spirits that is not belong to God.

The dream that I had actually happen to the people in the Old Testament and New Testament.  God keep warning them about the "Cursed"  The flock are scattered is because they are not been fed right and not visited them.

Jeremiah 23:1 Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the Lord.

Jeremiah 23:2  Therefore thus saith the Lord God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the Lord.

The pastor supposed to feeding the flock with knowledge and understanding according to Jeremiah 3:15. The book of Jeremiah, Malachi was referring to those pastors and priest that using the partial law.  If they are abiding the  law of Moses they need to do it all. The partial law still been transfers into this generation 2006.  That is the reason why Jesus mention the tithes and the omitted part called law, faith,mercy and judgment.

The dream that I had is the "Cursed" from the Old Testament and it carry to the New Testament. On January 2005.  God already dealing with me about the "Woe's"  God keep directing me the scriptures in Matthew 23:23 and Malachi 3:10.  This is the "Cursed" was been reveal in the book of Daniel 9:11 "Oath" Partial law.

This cursed is for the people who made sanctuary to God.  Without God's approval.  According to the Law of Moses.  God has to approved the place before you can even bring your tithings and offering and other vows you made to God.  It is against God's word to choose the place for yourself.  This will be cursed upon us even now. According to Deut. 12:13  Take heed to thyself that thou offer not thy burnt offerings in every place that thou seest:  God has to choose the place before you can even offer your tithings and offering that you made vow to God according to Deut. 12:5
    But unto the place which the Lord your God shall choose out of all your tribes to put his name there, even unto his habitation shall ye seek, and thither thou shalt come: Deut. 12:6  And thither ye shall bring your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, and your tithes, and heave offerings of your hand, and your vows, and your freewill offerings, and the firstlings of your herds and of your flocks:

The reason why the "Cursed" still hanging with us.  If the pastors continue collecting tithes which made under the law of oath.  The cursed will be upon us.  It is because collecting tithes using the partial law. Partial law is against God's word. According to the book of....Malachi 2:9 Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.

If you are going to use the law of Moses.  You got to follow all the instruction, regulation, guidelines about the vows what Moses given to the 12 tribes by God. Besides you don't want to walk under the law. God already fulfill the law.  We are now under the grace.  For my own opinion let people give willingly not by oath.

There is a big different between tithing made vows and cheerful giver which is called voluntary giving,

The reason why the Dark Ages still creeping until now.  Because the pastors and others still using the Law of Moses "Tithing - Oath"  The problem causing them is using partial law makes it cursed.  This is why...Eccles. 5:5 Better is it that thou shouldest not vow, than that thou shouldest vow and not pay.

The only thing is.. if you believed under the Law of Moses and do them.  Which your generation "2006" this year.  You are trying to place another tribe for yourself.  It is because there is no such thing tribe 13.  The reason why I say that.  Before anybody can give the tithes and offering to God.  God has to choose and  approved the place where He can dwell. In order to stablish His name.   If... you are under the law of Moses. But if you choose it for yourself to place His name.  That is a big no. no. to God. Which mean we are violating the word of God.

I am sorry, that I have to share this message.  I wasn't comfortable all these.  But I am going to have to.  Otherwise I will be answering for God.  I am only simple person.  Not a preacher.  I am nobody.  Please. I ask you to study further to divide the word of God.  I had all the materials that I had put together.  If you are interested I will mail it to you.  This is the things that I had study.  No outside history.   Just the BIBLE.  You can also share this letter to someone if you like.

Don't feel bad.  Just preach the faith, mercy, judgment and law.  The law is in the mind and hearts of men.

VOLUNTARY GIVING IS THE BEST WAY TO PREACH.  WITHOUT ANY CURSED ATTACHED TO IT! GOD BLESS.

YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST,
        VICTORIA

P.S. THE REASON WHY JACOB WHICH GOD RE-NAME HIM ISRAEL.  JACOB PAY HIS VOWS TO GOD.  THE REASON WHY ISRAEL NAME STILL EXIST TODAY. JACOB PAY HIS VOW.  LET'S FIND OUT WHAT JACOB VOWS TO GOD. SHALL WE.

VOWS FOR HIS TITHING

Genesis 28:20 
    And Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on,

Genesis 28:22
    And this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee.

Kat

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2006, 09:56:31 PM »

Hi Victoria,

I still can not understand what your talking about.
But, what does it have to do with Bibletruths?
This forum is for discussing things pertaining to that web site.
If you have a question about anything there,  we can relate to that.
I just don't know anything about all this stuff you keep talking about.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

Falconn003

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2006, 06:07:23 AM »

ok i think i see it now.....

If my right eye looks to the left at the same time my left eye looks to the right, i see where this is going..... ;) :D ;D :D ;)

God bless

Rodger

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2006, 06:27:35 AM »

From what I have understood so far from Bible Truths is that God is a title meaning superior being, superior Diety and more importantly that God is not the name of God!

Arcturus

Victoria

« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2006, 05:05:41 PM »

Hi Victoria,

I still can not understand what your talking about.
But, what does it have to do with Bibletruths?
This forum is for discussing things pertaining to that web site.
If you have a question about anything there,  we can relate to that.
I just don't know anything about all this stuff you keep talking about.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

Do you read Bro. Smith teaching in the this website? Good teaching!  I love his teaching.  To respect me and respect you.  May I share things that I learn. In order for you to learn also. Maybe you can teach me also what you have learn from brother Smith?

Do you know this is what Jesus says... they pay tithes .... but omited law, mercy, faith and judgement.  They forgot how to be merciful, they forgot to say good things to others, they mocked people instead to make them understand what they are trying to say. They could not discern evil and good because of lack of judgement.

Victoria

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2006, 05:15:10 PM »

Victoria bless your heart. I will have to admit I am a little confused my self.

As pertaining to the law,tithing,keeping the sabath, sacrifices,etc,,,. We are no longer under the law.

Romans 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Galatians 3:9-11

9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

Galatians 5:18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Luke 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Romans 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Romans 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Galatians 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Galatians 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Galatians 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

bobby(bob)

I do not believe paying tithes.  Paying tithes unscriptural in the new testament. 

What I am trying to say is.... if person preaching the tithes under the law of Moses. They need to follow all the rules and regulations.  This is what I am trying to accross.

There are two thing we need to remember if .... if.... if.... we are under the law of Moses.

Rule # 1 God choose the place first in order for you place the tithe. If.... if... you are under the law of Moses. According to this scriptures.

Deut. 12:11 
    Then there shall be a place which the Lord your God shall choose to cause his name to dwell there; thither shall ye bring all that I command you; your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, your tithes, and the heave offering of your hand, and all your choice vows which ye vow unto the Lord:

Rule # 2 = NOT ALLOWED TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN PLACE. If... if... if... your under the law of Moses.

Deut. 12:13
    Take heed to thyself that thou offer not thy burnt offerings in every place that thou seest:

Kat

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2006, 06:46:49 PM »

Hi Victoria,

Do you know this is what Jesus says... they pay tithes .... but omited law, mercy, faith and judgement.

If I understand you correctly, you are saying this means that Ray teaches tithing?

If so, I will simply give you this heading from his title page.

Tithing is Unscriptural Under the New Testament Part's I and II
  It is a sin to enforce tithing on New Testament Christians!

If this is not what you are saying, excuse the misunderstanding.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 21 queries.