bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: name  (Read 15389 times)

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: name
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2009, 09:24:14 PM »

Quote from: Akira329
My favorite - chef (the black guy from south park)

Akira is the only name I call myself and nobody else calls me that!
I prefer people use my real name!

Antaiwan

;D
Fppmfpmmmfmp'fmm fmfpfm, Mmmpppfmpmmmmfffppmmmppp?

Copy and paste the above, in the link below, for a message.
http://www.namesuppressed.com/kenny/

Akira329

• "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2009, 09:38:10 PM »

Quote from: Akira329
My favorite - chef (the black guy from south park)

Akira is the only name I call myself and nobody else calls me that!
I prefer people use my real name!

Antaiwan

;D
Fppmfpmmmfmp'fmm fmfpfm, Mmmpppfmpmmmmfffppmmmppp?

Copy and paste the above, in the link below, for a message.
http://www.namesuppressed.com/kenny/

What's up Patrick!
Thats funny!
I wish there was audio!
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

musicman

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2009, 09:56:14 PM »

Chef became offended when they made fun of Scientology and he left the show.  Then he died last year.  What a shame.

Akira329

• "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2009, 10:01:06 PM »

I didn't know he was a scientologist?
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

Vangie

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2009, 10:11:19 PM »

Hmmm, I had to google it back then to see exactly what Scientologists believed.  Scary stuff-taking an inch into a mile, but in a totally far out direction. 

I used to love South Park -- I still giggle when I meet someone named Timmy.

kenny

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2009, 10:25:36 PM »

i think Patrick needs to listen to ray's series on tongues we dont have an interpeture here  :D ;D
and what is south park  ???

Samson

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2009, 10:50:09 PM »

Hi Kenny,

I guess some people use fake names to hide their identity. My reason is primarily for fun and
Samson is one of my favorite Bible individuals. I enjoy pumping iron and admire the Big strong fellas that
stood up to the Bad guys like The Incredible Hulk(The series version) starring Lou Ferrigno and Bill Bixby.
Also, Samson, like myself, had a life of difficulty in dealing with Women. Most of my receiving of
chastisement, disipline and correction has and currently sometimes is related to my interaction with the
opposite sex. Don't get me wrong, I love Women, I just find it difficult getting along with them,  ;)

Hence, the name Samson, my real name is Bradley, but please call me Brad, my Mom called
me Bradley, way too often.  ;D

Kind Regards, Samson.

Ninny

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2009, 11:57:55 PM »

Now Samson, I know if I called my sons by their full names that meant trouble for those dudes!! Haha!
Maybe your mom just KNEW how to get your attention! She probably knew you didn't want your FRIENDS to call you Bradley, so I guess you know what I mean! One LOUD "BRADLEY!!" and you came running! I can see it! :D ;)
One time when my sons were 8 & 9 years old (their names are Mike and Brandon) My younger son had his back to me and I kept calling to him and I finally said, "MIKE! WHY aren't you ANSWERING me??" He turned around and said "Well, my name is Brandon!" I said, "well since you are the only one in the room I guess I can call you anything I want!!" 8 year olds!! HA!  ;D
Kathy ;)

Roy Coates

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2009, 11:58:46 PM »

I too hide with the screen name "Roy Coates" my real name is Roy Edward Coates. SHHHH don't tell any one ;D ;D

Roy Coates

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2009, 12:07:25 AM »

pffppfffm mmfppfmmmfmpmppfmm

now I am Kennyfied

Patrick

« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2009, 10:53:30 AM »

Quote from: kenny
i think Patrick needs to listen to ray's series on tongues we dont have an interpeture here  :D ;D

No, he doesn't.  ;D

An antimated television comedy (some think otherwise) that throws everyone under the bus; equal opportunity offenders.

smeacham

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2009, 11:12:49 AM »

the net is new to me and i am trying to get an under standing of why people dont use their real names.

I'm using my real name so I remain accountable for what I say, and don't give the appearance of falsehood or deception.

Steve

kenny

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2009, 11:36:12 AM »

i think Patrick needs to listen to ray's series on tongues we dint have an interpreter here :D ;D

No, he doesn't.  ;D  i didn't really think so, i went and looked at the kennyfied thing and i tell, the things that are on the net some times lets me know people have to much free time on their hands

An antimated television comedy (some think otherwise) that throws everyone under the bus; equal opportunity offenders.  i dint watch TV much Fppmfpmmmfmp'fmm fmfpfm, Mmmpppfmpmmmmfffppmmmppp if you know what i mean. i do know the news comes on a 8 am 12pm 5pm 6pm 10pm and i don't watch them either

Linny

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2009, 09:57:57 PM »

Hi Kenny,
I am Linny (and Lin) because my sweetie calls me that.  :)
My name is Linda. Kind of boring.  ::) And Linny is the name I had picked for my last on-line blog site that I spent time on every day for 5 years.
I have friends from then and now here that call me Linny now. I like it.

Many Blessings,
Lin

kenny

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2009, 11:55:09 PM »

the net is new to me and i am trying to get an under standing of why people dont use their real names.

I'm using my real name so I remain accountable for what I say, and don't give the appearance of falsehood or deception.

Steve
thank you steve

Roy Martin

« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2009, 11:04:53 AM »

Hey Kenny,
My name is Roy.Everyone calls me that.I use to call myself budwizer in the pot world, but now my name is still Roy but Godwiser in this world.  8) ;D
 Roy

Ninny

« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2009, 12:51:23 PM »

Good one, Roy! ;D
Kathy ;)

smeacham

« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2009, 02:42:16 PM »

Steve
thank you steve

You know, it was a tough decision at first, but now I'm very much at peace with it.  It's just another physical thing.  As for any risk involved: "For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it." (Jesus)

I kind of wish I had a nickname that was more descriptive than my own name, but I don't, at least in this context.  But, I get the same affect with my avatar's message on the left: "unlearning what is untrue."

Steve

kenny

« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2009, 02:57:23 PM »

so that's an avatar that is under your name i was wondering what that signified

Roy Martin

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2009, 03:18:04 PM »

My wife's name is Silvia but when she starts pointing a finger at me like she does sometimes, I call her Joan Wayne. She likes that, it makes her laugh and it gets her mind off of pointing that finger at me.

Roy
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 19 queries.