bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Joining the forum from South Africa  (Read 13401 times)

jassy

Re: Joining the forum from South Africa
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2009, 01:30:24 PM »

Marus,
To the list of South African in this forum that you know, add Jacob Tebogo Seboko (tebza4jesus) to it. I live, work and study in  Vanderbijpark, and I am glad that more and more people from this side of the world are getting to learn the TRUTH of God's Word!

Welcome!

Tebza

HI Marius and Tebza

Small world, also from the region of Vanderbijlpark. I find that fascinating and can by no means be coincidental.

Daddysgirl

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2009, 03:14:48 PM »

Small world is an understatement! I live in Bedworthpark, between vanderbijlpark and vereeniging! Seems a little get-together is a pleasant possibility:-)  Welcome Marius.

tebza4jesus

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2009, 08:44:35 AM »

HI Marius and Tebza

Small world, also from the region of Vanderbijlpark. I find that fascinating and can by no means be coincidental.

Hi Jassy, Daddysgirl and all South Africans,

Yes, indeed it's a small world (or as Daddy'sgirl puts it that's an understatement)! I have spoken with Daddysgirl before but never met. I know she lives near to where I live, and as she suggests a little-get-together, I am all interested.

let me know!

Tebza

F@lgn0n

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2009, 03:34:38 PM »

South Africans UNITE!   8)  ;D (Benoni, East Rand)

9440geoff

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2009, 04:21:06 PM »

Hi Marius,

Welcome to BT forum.

Studying Ray's writings will be very, very rewarding.

Geoff

Sherie

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2009, 04:43:15 AM »

Hi Marius, I'm 51 yr old married female from Port Elizabeth and delighted to see a few posts from SA. Wow how Ray's teachings have blessed me and started my own real journey into truth that has already lasted 25 yrs. Perhaps we canhave a get together in SA! Blessings

shaine

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2009, 02:35:20 PM »

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy the fellowship here!

Shaine

patmokgoko

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2011, 04:13:59 PM »

Hi Tebza are you still there?

Amelia

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2011, 12:17:33 AM »

Hi, Wallaby, it is great to read your introduction.   I have never been able to introduce myself here, but I consider myself a member.  I think of Ray as my pastor.   If this is printed as a welcome to you, I would be surprised.  I must not be doing something that I am supposed to do, that what I write does not get through.   Anyway..................God bless you and welcome!...............Amelia

Dianne

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2011, 11:55:54 PM »

Welcome Marius. You will find this forum very informative and at time humorous!  Wonderful people from what I can see.  ;D ::)

patmokgoko

« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2011, 10:14:21 AM »

Hi Pat here from South Africa,we thank God for Ray, very few understand,Matthew 11;25 Pat.Mokgoko@gmail.com

One Love

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2011, 05:54:47 PM »

Hey Marius
Welcome bro, "Hoe gaan dit, boet" are you not Marius Lottering by any chance!
God Bless!

jopie

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2011, 02:50:27 AM »

Hi Marius,
 Welcome, It's good to have you with us.
John.

Vangie

« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2011, 02:39:05 AM »

Great to see so many new S.A. members!  Just to let you guys know so you understand why Marius may not be responding--he was last active in 2009...when a poster's name is in black, that means they're no longer active in the forum.  But we're all very blessed that his post initiated this recent activity and the introductions of so many new members.  Welcome to our brothers and sisters!

judith collier

« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2011, 09:58:58 PM »

I'm just happy all the South Africans know they are not alone! Just think how God's love is so great that we can love people we just met without seeing them or hearing them, of any race, any country and even time!!!
judy

Drew

« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2011, 04:43:15 PM »

Blessings Marius,

I also want to be part in the welcoming party. I identify with Amelia who apparently has been having the same problem as I and if this welcome goes through I will be as surprised as she must have been to see her welcome posted. Drew, is my name and I am delighted to be a part of this forum. It is great that you have so many of your countrymen who have come out of the woodwork; I say, you must be delighted! I also am looking for local fellowship in Colorado Springs, Colorado. If anyone is reading this welcome from that area, I would be blessed to know. I look forward to getting to know you and others in this forum! Ray's teaching, being anointed by Lord Jesus, is very special indeed; that's an understatement.

Drew 
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 21 queries.