bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Need prayers  (Read 8020 times)

iris

Need prayers
« on: March 02, 2009, 08:16:30 PM »

I need some prayers.
My youngest son had a heart attack this morning and died.  :'(  He was 38 years old. Please pray for me to get through this.
Thank you so much.

Vangie

Re: Need prayers
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 08:37:28 PM »

Iris, I'm so sorry for your loss.  These words seem so lame.  We all will pray for our Father to comfort you and hold you.  I'm so so sorry.  You have my prayers, please know that you are not alone as you go through this pain.  We love you Iris.

Love to you in Christ,
Vangie

hillsbororiver

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 08:53:20 PM »

Dear Iris,

So sorry to hear of your loss, you and your family are in my prayers.

May He give you His Peace through this suffering.

Joe

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 08:59:51 PM »

Oh Iris! I am so sorry :'(
Please know that I am praying for you! We all will pray for you. I wish there were words, but there aren't any...we weep with you, because we love you :'( :-*
Kathy :'(

Roy Martin

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 09:47:06 PM »

My most sincere sympathy goes out to you.I am so sorry for your loss.You are in my prayers.
May God give you peace and comfort.

Sincerely
Roy Martin

EKnight

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2009, 11:09:06 PM »

I'm so sorry Iris.  I can only imagine the sorrow you must be feeling.  May God keep you strong through this trial.

God bless you and your family.

Eileen

Marlene

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2009, 02:05:36 AM »

Iris, My heart goes out to your and your family. I will pray that God comforts you.

In His Love,
Marlene

LiberatedEagle

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2009, 02:39:17 AM »

Dear Iris,

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
(2 Corinthians 1:3)

cherokee

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2009, 09:17:43 AM »

Dear Iris,

There are no words to express the pain I know you are going through at this time.
Just know that I know the pain in you heart at this time as someone who has endured it.
I pray the Lord will comfort you and help you to also endure.

Suzie

Daddysgirl

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2009, 10:24:23 AM »

aww... Iris

I am so sorry about your loss.

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
(2 Corinthians 1:3)

I love this portion of scripture, the whole chapter infact. It has seen me through many a rough time myself and hope you will find comfort in it.

God is our healer.

Matty

Marky Mark

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2009, 10:35:30 AM »

Iris my Sister,I am so sorry for your great loss and I pray for you and yours, that, our Father wraps his arms around you and puts forth His comfort and love in your time of need.

God Bless...

Mark

koine480

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2009, 05:57:11 PM »

Iris, I am so sorry! Words seem so useless at a time like this,but may your knowledge of HIM bring you what comfort may be had at such a sad ,sad time. Our deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Ron M.

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2009, 10:46:28 PM »

Iris,

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.  You are in my prayers.

René

cjwood

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2009, 02:31:55 AM »

dear iris,
i am so sad for you and your family. loosing one's child must be one of the hardest things a parent has to endure. please hold tight to our Father's love and know that the Comforter is within you. we cry with you and we will hold you up in prayer and loving support. i am so very sorry for your loss. easy words to say but difficult words to hear.  :'(

claudia

Robin

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2009, 05:03:18 AM »

I am very sorry Iris.

My heart breaks for you. I will be praying for you.

Love and hugs,
MG

iris

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2009, 11:07:35 AM »

Vangie, Joe, Kathy, Roy, Eileen, Marlene, LiberatedEagle, Suzie, Matty, Mark, Ron, Rene, Claudia, MG...thank you all so much for your prayers. The funeral will be Friday morning. He was my baby, a very kind and sweet person, loving husband and a great dad to his two young daughters. They are only 15 and 17 years old. He will be greatly missed. Thanks again for all your prayers.

Iris

Dianne

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2009, 11:54:31 AM »

Iris,
 My heart goes out to you and my prayers are with you. What can someone say about such a loss. Our Father be with you my dear one!

Dianne

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2009, 06:35:21 PM »

Bless your heart, Iris.  God be with you and your family. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

fayewray

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2009, 01:00:37 PM »

Words can not convey the sorrow you must feel, and you are in my prayers.  The one consolation we can have at a time like this is the assurance that God saves all and your son, as well as all of us are in His loving hands and we can gain much hope in that fact alone.

Eva

smeacham

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2009, 01:45:29 PM »

I need some prayers.
My youngest son had a heart attack this morning and died.  :'(  He was 38 years old. Please pray for me to get through this.
Thank you so much.

Iris, you always have an encouraging word to say to others in their time of need.  Now it's our turn to do the same for you...

Dear Heavenly Father,
First I want to thank You, Lord, for being who You are.  For calling us to be your children and to bless others as you have blessed us.  Your blessings are more than we deserve.

Father, please keep Iris in Your grace.  Hold her in Your arms, and show her that You know the pain of losing a Son, too.  Please fill her emptiness while she's apart from him, and fill the emptiness we all feel now because we love Iris, too, and grieve with her.

May others come to know Your love, and their eyes be made to see, by the evidence of what Your grace does in her life.

I know that you care even more than we do.  Your will be done, I pray.  Amen
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 23 queries.