bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray Comfort  (Read 4285 times)

Nikoa

Ray Comfort
« on: March 03, 2009, 06:56:20 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx4Rl3quz8E&feature=subscription

Did anyone else ever get caught up with Ray Comfort's messages?  Just before finding BT I was so tormented with their message.  I was convinced that everyone I knew was going to hell.  I would doubt me own salvation at least every couple of hours.  I'm so thankful I have been set free from that burden.  I still subscribe to their YouTube channel just to reminisce about the days I was shackled down in prison.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Ray Comfort
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 07:08:41 PM »

1Pe 3:15  But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Dennis

musicman

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 12:44:04 PM »

Yes, Ray Uncomfort and Kirk the Cameraman.  What insanity.  I've sent them like 6 E-mails which are lost in cyberspace.  I may provide one later just for laughs. 

Oh, but they care so much for your souls.  Lot of people going to hell, huh?

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 12:50:07 PM »

Isn't it strange that in all of his talking Ray Comfort never speaks of the extreme love of God who would give his own son. Who cares about love when you can just as easily SCARE hell out of 'em??!
 :P :P :P
Kathy :o
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 23 queries.