bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: email I sent to ray of a praise report  (Read 3121 times)

Roy Coates

email I sent to ray of a praise report
« on: March 03, 2009, 11:44:11 PM »

Ray,
Hope and prayers for you and yours. I wanted to share with you a story regarding free will.

My English professor for composition did her post graduate studies at Weaton Bible  College. The topic of free will came up in discussion and she stated that not having free will went against everything she believed. I decided to write a short paper on free will. Of course I used your work and gave proper credit. I also attached part A of the four part installment on free will. She told me tonight that this has always been open and shut case with her until she read my paper and started analyzing yours. Of course it not me but Who is in me that is working, but it is great to see someone so steeped in religious theology have their eyes opened.

I feel very blessed to share your work and the Truths of God with those who will hear.

Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied. Jude 2

Roy Coates

mhykx

Re: email I sent to ray of a praise report
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 12:01:27 AM »

This is an encouraging story / testimony, Roy.

Thanks for sharing!

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: email I sent to ray of a praise report
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 06:42:23 PM »

She told the truth.  It DOES go against everything orthodoxy believes.  I hope she makes the good stumble--and her spiritual house, the good tumble.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 22 queries.