bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer For A Friend  (Read 3661 times)

Marlene

Prayer For A Friend
« on: March 04, 2009, 04:51:01 PM »

Almost, two years ago, I left my church of many years. There was a Woman who was in a severe car accident and left paralyzed. She had not been going to my church very long. Through, her accident we had a chance to become wonderful friends. She was so heart sick when I left the church. I never told her what the Pastor did to us so as not to make trouble. She did find out through the grapevine. We have remained friends. Just, wanted to give you some history of how we became friends.

She had to have skin grafts on her legs because of sores and infections not healing. She is now again confined to bed because these skin grafts are not taking hold right. She is so down from being bed fast. I have been sharing Ray's Truths with her over the phone. I have not been albe to get out much because of my health problems. Still recovering from surgery. But, she is really depressed. She is very receptive to what he is teaching. I am going to make her some copies and try and visit her. Give her something to read while she is in the bed.

I believe God put her in my path for a purpose. She is such a humble and loving person. She had a care worker who went to church with her once. The Pastor preached on tithe and she felt she could never go back cause she barely had money to make ends meet.

I would love for you all to pray for her a healing, and that also, that I might be used of God to show the Truths of God Ray has presented. She does not judge me nor think I am on the wrong track. But, I need to spend some time with her. We planned on her getting out this Spring and Summer and spending time outside learning together.

I have talked to her about all the wonderful Brother and Sisters in Christ I have here. I know, if it is the will of God this will all work out, but would love your prayers also.

In His Love,
Marlene

mharrell08

Re: Prayer For A Friend
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 04:58:12 PM »

That is a wonderful work the Lord has you doing to uplift your friend's spirits, Marlene. Your friend (and you of course  :)) are in our prayers.

Marques

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 06:30:16 PM »

Will pray for the both of you. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Roy Martin

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 06:51:46 PM »

Marlene,
 I dont know you on a personal level so to speak but I know you have a very loving heart and are being used by God. I see it in all of your replies to people. You can be sure that I will pray for you and your friend. :) :)

Roy

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 07:04:22 PM »

Marlene,
You know I believe in prayer, for healing, for comfort, for wisdom, and even for things we don't know we need! So when we don't know what else to do..WE PRAY!! For you, your friend and all the circumstances, prayers are being said. Love ya, girl!
Kathy :) :-*

Marlene

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2009, 09:56:46 PM »

Hi, Thank you all. I forgot to tell you all her name is Chris.

God Bless You All!
Marlene

Vangie

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2009, 11:21:14 AM »

Praying for you Marlene and your friend Chris!  God bless you.

Love in Christ,
Vangie

fayewray

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2009, 12:20:47 PM »

Marlene, your post is very touching and I will certainly pray for your friend and yourself.  May the Lord strengthen both of you to receive His will in your lives.

In Christ,
Eva
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.