bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The parrot and jesus  (Read 3906 times)

Roy Martin

The parrot and jesus
« on: March 05, 2009, 08:24:48 AM »

A thief just opened a window to rob a house.It was dark inside so he shines his flash light to look around before entering and he heard a voice say," I see you and jesus sees you too" he flashes his light to the sound of the voice in the corner and saw a parrot.A stupid parrot he says and climbs into the house and starts across the room.The parrot says again," I see you and jesus sees you too".The thief shines his light back to the parrot and then lowers his light and sitting under the parrots cage sits this huge Rottweiler dog.The parrot says I see you and jesus sees you too.Sick em jesus. ;D ;D ;D

President Obama visits a Texas elementary school. He gets up in front of the class but instead of saying anything he claps his hands every few seconds,finally he says, "every time I clap my hands together a young person gets killed by a gun". At the back of the class little Johnny with his Texas draw accent stands up and says" well dumb a-- quit clapping your hands. ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 08:50:11 AM by Roy Martin »

EKnight

Re: The parrot and jesus
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 09:47:44 AM »

:D :D :D Cute Roy.

Eileen

aqrinc

Re: The parrot and jesus
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 02:48:57 PM »

Out of the mouth of babes ???, seriously though quit clapping. ???

george. ;D

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 17 queries.