bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GOD TRULY WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS!!!  (Read 3939 times)

Ninny

GOD TRULY WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS!!!
« on: March 05, 2009, 10:02:22 PM »

Everyone! We are so blessed! today the doctor told my son and his wife that Grayson's tumor is too close to his brain stem to operate..That sounds bad at first, BUT he told them that the piece of the tumor is so small that it would be more dangerous to operate than to let the tumor stay! He says he doesn't think it will regrow and that they are going to watch it with an MRI every three months for a while, and then every six months and as long as the tumor doesn't grow or cause any problems they will extend that to once a year! We were all so hating for him to have to go through all that again and now we can forget about it for awhile!
I know God is still healing Grayson and he won't need the doctors to do it!
Bless all of you for praying for Gray and us! I'll keep you up to date every now and then as to how he's doing!
Love you all!!
Kathy :D :D :D :-*

musicman

Re: GOD TRULY WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 10:46:07 PM »

I'm glad to hear that the tumor will probably not grow.  I'm sure that if the doctors know what they are doing and would opperate if they thought that it would.  I'll pray that everything works out for the best

aqrinc

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 10:57:21 PM »

Hi Ninny,

To GOD Be The Glory, we ask in HIS Will and give Thanks for IT (HIS WILL).

george. ;D

Marlene

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 11:58:26 PM »

Hi Kathy, That is so wonderful. God is Good!

In His Love,
Marlene

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2009, 03:33:53 AM »

hi kathy,
i just finished reading gray's caringbridge page and the statement your son wrote. God is truly and truthfully awesome. i prayed for your and your family last night (wed. nite) that you would all have a safe trip to birmingham and that grayson would be brave during his ordeal. isn't it something to realize that God knew all along that your grayson wouldn't be having the surgery! amazing. i also spent quite a while praying for hannah grace, elijah, and ella and their families. that then led me to pray for all the children in this world who suffered from disease, abuse, hunger, thirst, and homelessness. and to think it all started with praying for grayson. God truly has a plan. i will continue to pray for these little children.

claudia

jg

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2009, 08:35:19 AM »

Great news Ninny! 

Just wanted to chime in too...

Ninny

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2009, 07:33:50 PM »

Hi everyone!
We just got home from Birmingham and I have to tell you this has been quite an ordeal!  Last night Grayson spent the night with "Ninny and Papa" in our hotel room, he was very keyed up and didn't want to sleep he kept saying "home, home" His mommy told him there would be no surgery so I guess he actually understood because he knew where he wanted to go! :D I told him, "we will go home tomorrow." It was funny he raised his little arms in the air and said "YAAAY" I almost cracked up!

It is still scary to know that he will be walking around with a tumor in his brain, but if that is what happens it's better than something worse from an extremely dangerous surgery. I know that God is just not done with the healing yet! After thinking about what Ray said about God taking His time to create the Earth it gives you a better perspective on God's timing! I just can't tell you how wonderful it feels that we all came home together today and Grayson is still a rambunctious little munchkin without the hint of an incision on the back of his head!!  :D :D :D

My son and his wife visited with Hannah Grace this morning and said she looks so bad, but is getting stronger each day. Please keep praying for her and her parents, she has a long recovery ahead, but God is so good!

Elijah is doing pretty well, My son and his wife visited his daddy today for only a few minutes.they only saw Elijah through the window in his door this morning as he is really vulnerable to any infection. He starts his next round of chemo and stem cell procedure very soon. please pray for him and his parents.

Love you all so much, your prayers are so precious to me and all of us!
Kathy :-* :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.