bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: What part of this Book is not for you?  (Read 27942 times)

eutychus

What part of this Book is not for you?
« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2006, 03:38:00 PM »

Quote from: bobbys43
Yes hate usually is expressed through and by the tongue.

You can say a hateful word to someone and very close to you and it does cause death. Those words of hate can never be taken back and hateful actions always cause wounds that never really heal.

I have been guilty of it myself and there are things that I wish I would have never said and things that I wish I had never done.

But it is nice to know that LOVE(Christ) can heal!

I Peter 4:8  And above all things have fervent CHARITY(love) amoung yourselves: for CHARITY(love) shall cover the multitude of sins.

bobby

yup;

Pro 10:12 Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.

Pro 17:9 He that covereth a transgression seeketh love; but he that repeateth a matter separateth [very] friends.

grace
euty

Daniel

« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2006, 03:50:59 PM »

Amen Bobby Euty and Chrissie! :D

Babylon IS BECOME a HABITATION of CAGED and HATEFUL BIRDS :shock:

Jerm 5:27 AS A CAGE IS "FULL OF BIRDS", so are "THEIR HOUSES" FULL OF DECEIT :shock:  therefore they are BECOME GREAT, and waxen rich.

Rev 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and IS BECOME "the habitation" of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and A CAGE of every unclean and HATEFUL BIRD.

Wow, I found this,

Lev 14:50 And he shall KILL the one of the BIRDS "in an earthen vessel" over running water?

Hey lets open a "bird" thread :lol:

Daniel

mannonthecross

« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2006, 05:53:52 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Here's a word of wisdom that may have better fit earlier in this thread. Even so, as God's Word it "Is, Was & Will (always) Be", the Truth.  :wink:

It is written, Rom 16:20-" And the God of peaceshall bruise Satan under your feet shortly.The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.5216 Amen."

Once Satan steals your peace, he's got ya!

Peace :!:  

mannonthecross

« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2006, 06:07:04 PM »

Quote from: bobbys43
Hi and welcome to the forum mannonthecross and you have said a mouthful there!!!!

bobby

Thank you, Bobby & Amen (really, "ain't" it the Truth?!)

mercie

« Reply #84 on: June 06, 2006, 06:56:54 PM »

Quote from: mannonthecross
Hi Everyone,

Here's a word of wisdom that may have better fit earlier in this thread. Even so, as God's Word it "Is, Was & Will (always) Be", the Truth.  :wink:

It is written, Rom 16:20-" And the God of peaceshall bruise Satan under your feet shortly.The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.5216 Amen."

Once Satan steals your peace, he's got ya!

Peace :!:  

AMEN
good news is:-

1Jo 2:12 I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.  

1Jo 2:13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him [that is] from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.  

1Jo 2:14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him [that is] from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.  

1Jo 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things [that are] in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.  

1Jo 2:16 For all that [is] in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.  
 1Jo 2:17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever
1Jo 5:17 All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.  

1Jo 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.  

1Jo 5:19 [And] we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.  

1Jo 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, [even] in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.  

Jhn 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

1Jo 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Again the Tongue?

1Jo 3:15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Daniel

« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2006, 09:23:30 PM »

Mercie writes,

Mar 4:17 And have no root in themselves[/b], and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.

why?

Eph 3:17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love[/u],

Col 2:7 Rooted and built up in him[/b], and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving

That was beautifully put Mercie,

John 5:42 But I know you, that "ye have not" the love of God in you.

Its the lack of the "love of God" he confronted in the hypocrits. They said they did love God but went about trying to kill Him.

That was great Mercie!

Daniel

mercie

« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2006, 09:41:18 PM »

Daniel

A lack of Love it was.

Jhn 7:19 Did not Moses give you the law, and [yet] none of you keepeth the law? Why go ye about to kill me?

Jhn 5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is [one] that accuseth you, [even] Moses, in whom ye trust.

Jhn 6:32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.

Maybe another accuser ?

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.  

Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.  

Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

orion77

« Reply #87 on: June 14, 2006, 02:09:32 AM »

Amen, everybody!  The love of God is the light, we have been dragged by God out of darkness and into His glorious light, not that we have done anything to know these things, but that we seek for truth, and God rewards those who seek for truth.  The reward is the love that comes from God, not how man sees it, but how God reveals it.  

Here is a good Psalm:

(Psa 56:1)  To the chief musician. Concerning the silent dove, those far off. Of David, a secret treasure (when the Philistines seized him in Gath). Favor me, O God, for man snuffs me up; all the day fighting oppresses me.

(Psa 56:2)  My watchers panted for me all the day; for many are proudly fighting against me.

(Psa 56:3)  The day I am afraid I will trust in You.

(Psa 56:4)  In God I will praise His Word; in God I have trusted; I will not fear; what will flesh do to me?

(Psa 56:5)  All the day they pervert my words; all their thoughts are against me for evil.

(Psa 56:6)  They stir up strife; they hide; they observe my footprints as they wait for my soul.

(Psa 56:7)  Is escape for them by iniquity? In anger cast down the peoples, O God.

(Psa 56:8)  You have counted my wandering; O put my tear in Your bottle; are they not in Your Book?

(Psa 56:9)  Then my enemies will turn back in the day I call; this I know, for God is for me.

(Psa 56:10)  In God I will praise the Word; in Jehovah I will praise the Word.

(Psa 56:11)  In God I have trusted; I will not fear; what will man do to me?

(Psa 56:12)  On me, O God, are Your vows; I will render to You thank offerings.

(Psa 56:13)  For You have delivered my soul from death. Do You not keep my feet from falling, so that I may walk before God in the light of the living?

Amen,

Gary

rocky

« Reply #88 on: June 14, 2006, 10:24:09 AM »

good to the last drop.

mercie

« Reply #89 on: June 14, 2006, 10:25:42 AM »

Quote from: rocky
good to the last drop.
:D  :D  :D  :D

chrissiela

« Reply #90 on: June 14, 2006, 10:33:44 AM »

Quote from: mercie
Quote from: rocky
good to the last drop.
:D  :D  :D  :D

amen, amen!!

Chrissie

orion77

« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2006, 10:55:01 AM »

:-({|=  :-({|=

eutychus

« Reply #92 on: June 14, 2006, 11:07:10 AM »

Quote from: orion77
:-({|=  :-({|=

havent seen that lil guy in a while :P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 17 queries.