bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Internet connection lost!  (Read 3248 times)

Heidi

Internet connection lost!
« on: March 09, 2009, 06:51:04 PM »

My friends and family.....I am using my dad's computer today to spent some time fellowship, I am missing all of you and reading the forum every day! 

My computer hard-drive has been affected by an virus and I am not able to get a connection.  I have tried everything best know to try and get it to work.....from calling Norton (spoke to someone in India)  ;D to my local service provider whom assured me that I do have a connection from their side.....I still don't have a connection from my side though  :'( :'( :'(......

The only positive thing I can share about this whole experience is that I am not studying LOF for the 4th time and WOW.....it gets better every time you read it!  The wonderful mysteries of the gospel is like finding a treasure everytime!  Just last night I had a giggle about how Jesus has been forordained before the foundation of the world to be the saviour of the world.......and Christiandom still believes that Adam and Eve were perfect.  Why did God then foreordain it???? What a wonderful mystery once revealed and your eyes opened to the Truth of God's Word.  Hallelujah!!!!!

I will try and come to my dad's house more often and try and spent some time here at BT......but in the meantime......God bless you and may His love surround you!

Love
Heidi

Ninny

Re: Internet connection lost!
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 09:13:14 PM »

Heidi,
The same thing happened to my computer a few months ago. Thankfully the guy (in India)  ;D from Dell got us up and going again in no time at all. Since then I followed George's (aqr) advice and got a big ole external hard drive and have all my stuff backed up so if I get infected and have a crash at least I have all my personal files. The Dell guy was able to get rid of the virus and get us back online within a couple of hours. I can't believe people are so mean to invent viruses! Oh well I guess they are of their father the devil, huh? Hang in there! I'm sure you'll get it all figured out before long.  :D
Kathy ;)

Robin

Re: Internet connection lost!
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 02:43:42 AM »

It's always good to see you Heidi.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.