bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Good Job  (Read 4467 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Good Job
« on: June 03, 2006, 06:14:33 PM »

Hi Ray,

I do not expect a reply. I prefer you use your time to prepare more of the
in-depth and honest studies you have posted on your site.  I feel it necessary to write with some encouragement because I see from some of
the comments posted that you may need it.

I read comments from someone named Michael who commented on your study of the Trinity (one of my all-time favourites) and how it wasn't very nice (or something along those lines).  I personally thought it was one of the nicest things I've ever read. Why?  Because it was honest.

And I believe that God values truth over all things. I can only say thank you and hope that these critics don't discour age your efforts, which are very much appreciated by those of us searching.
The truth hurts and many who choose to believe the words of man over the words of God so as to stay in their cocoon of church comfort will always find their faith lacking.  And will always need to blame someone else rather than admit their "mortal" teachers may be wrong.

Unfortunately, that person may be you. Don't be discouraged.

Keep up the great work,

RB
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 19 queries.