bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cant upload pictures  (Read 4696 times)

Roy Martin

cant upload pictures
« on: March 11, 2009, 08:35:28 AM »

Kat, I read your post on uploading a picture but Im still having a problem. I just cant figure it out.

Peace and love
Roy

Kat

Re: cant upload pictures
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 11:04:59 AM »

Hi Roy,

If none of that worked, that is as much as I know about it.  Hopefully someone else can help you get your pic up.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Roy Coates

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 07:06:11 PM »

I too have battled uploading pictures. I left it alone for a period of time and the re attacked the problem. I was finally able to get this shot of me and my grandaughter after her bath, cute as can be. I am not sure what I did different but I will say that I think size was a factor

Ricky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 10:02:27 PM »

Hi there, Roy I have the same problem. All I can get is the little box with a red x in the corner, and there is no brouse anywhere so that I can upload through my computer. Sure hope somebody has another way on this one.
      Ricky
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

Kat

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 11:28:20 PM »

Hi Ricky,

When you go to your profile and onto the 'Forum Profile Info' page.  Scroll down to where it has 'I will upload my own picture:'  Now use the bar at the bottom of the page to move the page to the left and you will see the 'browse' botton on the far right of the page, it is out of sight until you move the page over. 

I hope this will help solve your problem.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Roy Martin

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 08:06:31 AM »

Hello Kat,
  If Ricky's screen is like mine, there is no bar at the bottom to move the page.

Roy

cherokee

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2009, 08:46:52 AM »

Roy and Ricky,

I don't have the bar either so I use photobucket to post my picture.
If you use photobucket, Place your cursor on the picture you want to use, a box will appear with the codes to use, there will be 4 links to use, go down to the direct link and right click on the code, it should automatically copy, then paste it in.
The direct link was the only one I could get to work.

Hope this helps.

Suzie
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 09:29:33 AM by Suzie »

Roy Martin

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2009, 09:00:42 AM »

Ricky, go to photobucket.com and register. Next you'll have to open your mail to activate your account which will take you back to photobucket to log in. Upload your pictures from your files(my pictures or where ever you have them. Select size 320 x 240. I couldn't figure out how to copy and paste the UrL so I wrote it down and typed it in on my post in (Who am I). Some where in the process I clicked on share this file in photobucket in bottom right hand corner,right clicked on IMG code, left clicked copy, right clicked, left clicked paste. Man if that doesn't confuse you then your smarter than me.
Roy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 18 queries.