bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Glory of God to Conceal  (Read 8777 times)

Terry

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Glory of God to Conceal
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2009, 04:53:40 PM »

Thanks everyone for the kind replys.
Terry
Terry

daywalker

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2009, 03:21:00 AM »

Hey Terry,

You're definetely not alone in what you speak, and how you feel. Everyday, the world gets a little clearer to me, and the darkness a little brighter. But at the same time, it amazes me how so few humans, have been blessed with the knowledge God has given to us...

The clearer things get, the more obvious they get, and it makes me wonder how I never figured them out before.. Of course, I know how, but it amazes me still just how God is powerful enough to conceal so much wisdom from the faces of humanity.

Matthew 13:17: For, verily, I say unto you—Many prophets and righteous men, have coveted to see what ye see, and have not seen, and to hear what ye hear, and have not heard.

- Daywalker.

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2009, 04:24:32 AM »

Hi Terry, good to see you posting! I can relate 100% to what you say about fellowship. That's why it's good that you fellowship with all of us here! Many on the forum are frequent posters, and others, like me, post once in a while. You're right about what you say about posting, Kat. I pray that we all will feel free to write, and that we all will be wise to know what to write! God bless you, Eirik PS. Arcturus, I'm so happy to see you posting again, more often! You have been sorely missed here. :)
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.