bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Praises and more prayers!  (Read 3146 times)

Ninny

Praises and more prayers!
« on: March 16, 2009, 05:32:43 PM »

I decided to start a new topic for my little friends who are sick and in the hospital! As you all know I've been updating on the little girl Hannah Grace Harrison, she is better but her condition is up and down. She is fighting some kind of infection now the lung doctor says her lungs look good! They are waiting to hear from the stem cell doctor for some reason. I'll let you know what that's all about when I know! She is such a miracle, she has been on the brink of death and back several times recently. Her parents are looking forward to the day they pack up and leave the hospital with Hannah Grace healed and whole! Please continue to pray for her she is still in serious condition, but God is in control!

Before I move on to Elijah my other sweet little friend. Let me give you a real praise report!!

Some friends have just had a baby 5 days ago here in the local hospital. They kept telling them something was wrong with his breathing. so they kept him on oxygen and wouldn't let his mommy hold him, they were feeding through a feeding tube, but his heart rate and breathing just kept going haywire so they decided to give him the milk his mom had pumped and lo and behold his condition improved. BUT they still kept him isolated and then told them they thought it was something wrong with his heart!

Last night they sent him by ambulance to Birmingham to UAB (That is the University of Alabama) Medical center, the pediatric cardiologists are there. The nurse came in after they examined him last night and told my friend, "Well they think his heart is fine, they believe he is suffering from drug withdrawals!" My friend was given pain meds for severe back pain while she was pregnant and the doctor assured her it wouldn't affect the baby. When his problems began after his birth his mommy asked the doctors if he could be having withdrawals from the pain med she took during pregnancy. They kept assuring her that NO that wasn't his problem! The nurse told her they are doing a test today to make sure his heart is ok, and if it is then they will give him something to Detoxify him and he should be in great shape in a few days and going home! This may not sound like a praise at first, but in light of what it COULD have been, it is huge!! We have all been thanking God and shaking our heads at why the doctors were so wrong about him! (by the way..my friend said she held him for a LONG time last night and was on her way to let him nurse when she sent word to us this morning! First time since he was born!!)

Now on to Elijah. Please keep him in your prayers as he started his final stem cell transplant today. He has been sick from the chemo all night, but the treatments have probably already begun. This procedure nearly killed him last time and his daddy said this is it..final transplant! His daddy has been sick for the last few days and hasn't been with him so pray that his dad will be well and be able to go back tomorrow.
That's all I have for updates for now! Oh yes I guess I could stick a little bit about my little Grayson in here! He's doing great! He has been going like gangbusters for awhile now! He has to go back to Birmingham again in May for an MRI, so keep praying for his complete healing! 

Thanks again everyone for praying for these kids! I feel like we've been on a Pray-a-thon!! ;D ;D 
Kathy :D

Roy Coates

Re: Praises and more prayers!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 09:23:37 PM »

Praise God, "pray always" Keep us posted, I will pray for the children and all those supporting them. Peace
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 20 queries.