bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer for Grayson..again!  (Read 4714 times)

Ninny

Prayer for Grayson..again!
« on: March 16, 2009, 06:37:29 PM »

Please be praying for Grayson..He fell down while playing and they think he may have broken or sprained his ankle. I'll tell you he's all boy and he's fearless! his other grandma was holding his hands and they were going round in circles (he loves to do that) he slipped from her grasp and hit the floor! They heard a loud "Pop" an he screamed and won't put any weight on his foot. His ankle is swollen :'( :'(
They are on their way to the bone doctor right now. His pediatrician told them to take him over there.

I don't play that game with him because it makes me dizzy! Glad I wasn't the one playing with him!! His mema (other grandma) is very upset, I feel sorry for her. anyway I'll give the update on that soon as I know what it is!
Hugs,
Kathy :(

Samson

Re: Prayer for Grayson..again!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 07:12:09 PM »

Hello Kathy,

Sorry to hear about Grayson, it's true, their fearless, hope everything turns out okay with him. I was like
that when I was young, thought I was invincible, the joints, tendons and ligaments won't tolerate it at
52. My prayers go out to him.

Kind Regards, Samson.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 09:23:31 PM by Samson »

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 08:50:46 PM »

His leg is broken! How sad! it's cracked right up the tibia that's the big bone in the lower leg. The dr. said it should heal nicely. He has a cast for 6 weeks his little cast goes almost up to his knee. His mommy will probably post the picture on his caringbridge page later on and you can go see! thanks for praying, keep on praying, I guess this means we should always pray for the monkeys of the world!  http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/graysonanderson

aqrinc

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 09:12:59 PM »

Hi Kathy,

Sign my name on his cast for me please ;D, my Prayers have been sent for him and the other little ones at caringbridge.

george. :)

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2009, 10:42:27 PM »

I just went over to visit with Gray and wow!  The doctor said he probably won't want to walk for a few days, but he really wanted to walk tonight his daddy put him on the floor but he changed his mind! He put his weight on his foot, but wouldn't walk, poor little guy! :'( By tomorrow I think he will be up and going again cause he always has to be in the middle of everything! His mommy said she will post the picture of him in his cast on his caringbridge page as soon as she can get to it, it will probably be in the next hour or so. Thank you guys so much for praying for him. I wish you could all get to know this little munchkin! He just catches your heart! (Maybe I'm a little partial to him!) ;D
Love you guys!
Kathy :-*

Daddysgirl

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2009, 05:57:25 AM »

Hi Ninny

Aww, lil Grayson! Just wanted you to know that I do pray for your Grayson when God puts him, Hannah Grace, Elijah and the others on my mind. I absolutely love kids and always have their plight at heart. i hope he gets better fast and soon.

But boys will be boys eh? My lil boy got his fingers hit by the shower door this morning and my heart was just bleeding for him :-\..

With love,
Matty

gmik

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2009, 12:50:59 AM »

Oh how precious.  I didn't know about caringbridge.  That is awesome.  I will be praying. I am a granny as well and his blond hair just melted me because my own son was just like that as a child.

My heart is just breaking w/ all the prayer requests on the forum. God's will will be done and for a greater purpose that we may not understand in this eon.

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2009, 12:54:38 AM »

Thanks Gena,
You are so right, what we don't understand now we will one day! I feel for all the prayer requests, too. I really feel God is calling us to pray for each other it strengthens us for our journey!
Kathy :)

Robin

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2009, 05:15:18 AM »

Kathy,

I don't post much, but wanted you to know I've been praying for all the children.

Ninny

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2009, 08:41:27 AM »

Thank all of you so much! Grayson's leg is healing nicely. He's beginning to walk all over the place in his cast! Soon he will not even need anyone to hold his hand when he walks. What a kid! He's so feisty and SO 2!! He looks at you and you know there IS a God a Good God! ;D
Kathy :-*

Roy Coates

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2009, 06:13:15 PM »

Praise God...

Ninny

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2009, 01:36:54 AM »

It has been three weeks to the day since the "Little G-Man" broke his leg and today he took off across the yard walking without anyone holding his hand!! He has been taking a few steps once in awhile, but mainly he holds on tightly to someone's hand! I guess he's getting ready to be cast-free! On the 17th of April he will get his cast off if his leg is all healed, which I'm sure it will be! He's got just under three weeks to go!

Thank you all for all the prayers you have said for my little munchkin!

His mommy just yelled at me the other day for letting him scribble on my arm with an ink pen! "Well," I said, "He wanted to mark on himself! I knew you would be angry if he marked on himself!" She just shook her head and said, "Do you see what I'm talking about? You guys let him do things that he isn't supposed to do! That's why he's so rotten!!" Well? It seemed like it would be better for him to draw on me instead of himself!  :D Just wait till she's a grandma! She's gonna have to eat them words!! ahahaha! ;)
Kathy :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 20 queries.