bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Interesting insight from a daredevil!  (Read 3609 times)

Ninny

Interesting insight from a daredevil!
« on: March 17, 2009, 09:53:56 AM »

I was just reading an article about Evel Knievel There was a quote in there by Evel that I thought was pretty profound! A kind of insight about God that is probably truer than he knew! Evel Knievel died in Dec.  2007. He died as a result of the extreme abuse of his body over the years, but these words are so relevant I thought some could identify with them!

"If there is a heaven, I don't know anything else I can do to get there — and neither do you," he says. "There are some personal things that I would never do again. … God made us. He's in charge of everything, right? If he didn't like us, why didn't he change us?"   This was taken from an article in USA Today in Jan 2007  by Jon Saraceno.

I just thought that's probably how a lot of us would feel at the end of our lives, especially when we have lived most of our life defiant and rebellious, doesn't that describe us toward God?
Rebellious and Defiant,  :P
Kathy ;)

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Interesting insight from a daredevil!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 01:03:42 PM »

Interesting observation from a daring fellow.

True God made us as we are and that most folks would admit, however that God did it for a good and glorius purpose most do not understand.  Since God started with clay, it should become obvious that a lot of work such as moldiing and shaping and eventually baking in the fire has yet to be accomplished.  I'm sure that we all will be pleased and amazed at the beautiful result.

Bob

Ninny

Re: Interesting insight from a daredevil!
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 01:17:41 PM »

Oh yes IBob you are very right!!
Kathy :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 18 queries.