bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Generous Church  (Read 4642 times)

SteveW

Generous Church
« on: June 04, 2006, 12:32:26 AM »

You can leave you pocketbook at home!  :D

gmik

Generous church
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 12:56:04 AM »

Good One :lol:

Hey, don't park in his Bentley's parking spot, tho! or in her jag's

eutychus

Generous Church
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 11:36:27 AM »

didnt you see it say's nursery provided? :P

and thats what it is,its a nursery, and baby factory,a milking station.

all in Gods time. :wink:

much love
chuckt

jennifer

Generous Church
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2006, 04:38:11 PM »

Boy, you hit a sore one with me!!!!   This was the church that thought nothing of fleecing my folks out of $40K, but couldn't even offer acknowledgement with prayers for my sick mother before her passing.  The only thing she received was a weekly thank you card for her generous support! They just kept on sending out their requests for donations to help them build their big pie in the sky temple.  Illusion and glamour and grandiour are very much a part of apostate religion.   Oh, the trying times I had with my mother, not ever being able to get her to let go of Babylon.
Grace be with you.

shibboleth

Generous Church
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 09:00:33 PM »

I just did a search on Joel Osteen and found out he does charge for his message when it's given in another location. He was at Madison Square Gardan and other places and actually charges people to see him speak. Does this remind you of the money changers who Jesus threw out of the temple?
I watch TBN and see his gigantic building that holds over 20,000 people. You can't be preaching much truth if you're preaching to that many people. I tried watching him one time and all he spoke was fluff. Noone will be offended by anything he says, because he weighs each word carefully to make sure he appeals to the vast majority of people.

Alan

Generous Church
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 09:54:34 PM »

I live in Houston and drive by that synagouge of Satan all the time.

It's the old Compaq Center where the Houston Rockets used to play.

Before they moved in, they sold prime seats to people for $2500.00 a piece, and for that, they got a gold plate put on the back of the chair with their name on it.

That church brings in about 60 million a year!

To me, Joel Osteen is not a preacher, but a motivational speaker and that's the attraction. He's the Tony Robbins of Churchianity!

God is using him for His purpose, whatever that is......LOL!

Alan

longhorn

Generous Church
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2006, 11:55:04 PM »

Every time I watch Joel Osteen I have an insatiable urge to stick my hand through the T.V and SLAP HIM SILLY.

Everyone have a nice day
Longhorn
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.