bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ANOTHER urgent prayer request, for Elijah!!  (Read 3793 times)

Ninny

ANOTHER urgent prayer request, for Elijah!!
« on: March 19, 2009, 05:15:28 PM »

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to ask all of you who have been praying for the children I've been posting about to please, PLEASE pray for Elijah! He had his second and final stem cell transplant and his immune system is ZERO and now he has the flu!! We are praying earnestly for God to fight the flu for Elijah! He has nothing in his blood to fight off ANYTHING not the most minor of infections and surely not the flu! This little man has been fighting for his life for 5 months now and God has kept him through all of it! Prayers are keeping his family going!

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/elijahgseritt

Thank you with all my love, as usual!
Kathy :-*

aqrinc

Re: ANOTHER urgent prayer request, for Elijah!!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 08:46:30 PM »

Hi Kathy,

Elijah and All the kids at Caringbridge are included in my Prayers all day and every day.
Sorry i took so long to answer, it has been busy the last few days.

george. :)

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 09:21:43 PM »

No problem, George! I don't expect everyone to reply I just like to get the information out there. I Know you are praying for these little sweeties. I appreciate knowing that the "pray-ers" are praying! :D Everyone is so great and so far no one has said "We don't want to hear about it!!" ;) Today Elijah's dad said he is holding his own. This man is one of the dads who stay with their sick children 24/7 he lost his job in Nov. but God has been providing. His wife is not able to stay as she has a newborn! The nurses told my son that a lot of the children stay with no mommy or daddy staying with them! Some of the parents have just left the children there,they can't bear the pain that the kids are in! That is so sad! :'(

So I just have to pray for them, there is nothing else I can do, but I know God is able to take care of all of them.
Thanks again to everyone!
Kathy :-*

Marlene

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 11:12:13 PM »

Kathy, I have prayed for all of them. Did it last night before going to bed. They are on my mind alot. God, has given you this burden for them. I think that is wonderful.

In His Love,
Marlene

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 03:25:22 PM »

Yes, Marlene I have to pray for them because I just know that God is getting the glory even though things look bleak at times. These parents are so awesome, they just trust in God for each minute, they live minute to minute. God really expects us to be like that trusting Him for each minute that we live. Here is the update on Elijah this morning please keep lifting him up! Each time I think of these kids I also remember Ray and remembering Ray helps me to keep praying for the kids! God gets the glory in all!

This is from Elijah's dad, his name is Gary:
Just gonna let everyone know Elijah isn't doing so good today. Had a really long night of throwing up and the whole heap. His temp was back and forth and hit 100.9 this morning. His base line is 96. He is getting blood right now and I hope that perks him up a little. He has been out of it most the whole day. Just laying there breathing only to open his eyes occasionally. He looks rough right now. Please pray he doesn't go septic on me. Please pray for a turn around sooner rather than later. We have about 5 more days before his cells get to work. Please pray for him this next week. I hope all is well with all of y'all and thank you all for your prayers!!!

Roy Coates

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2009, 08:36:31 PM »

Bless you and the children in the mighty name of Jesus
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 17 queries.