bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: When is a person born again?  (Read 6522 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
When is a person born again?
« on: March 19, 2006, 12:58:49 PM »

Hello Ray,

When is a person born again?  That is the subject of this email.  Before that however, I have noticed on your website so many people speak against you almost with hatred in their mind, or at least it would seem that way.  Ever since I have been speaking about the things I have learned on this website, I have had to endure the same kind of attitude from so called Christians, Christians who have no idea who God is, and what God does, and how he works, and what his plans are, yet they criticize, and condemn me because I am able to articulate Gods plan, and why things are the way they are in the world.  So in other words, the next time you receive an email from someone trying to insult you, and use personal attacks just know, that makes two of us.

Anyway to the point.  Jesus said, unless a man is born again, he can not enter the kingdom of God.  Was he referring to when someone is brought into the knowledge of the truth, or when someone is finished with Gods judgments in the end?  Even though I know, and understand the truth of God, does that mean I have been born again, or will I have been born again after God judges me?

Thanks, and God bless you and your family

Billy

Dear Billy:

Unfortunately, the Greek word translated "born" is also the same Greek word translated "begotten."  Therefore it is sometimes difficult to know whether a verse means "begotten" or "born."  The truth is that all of God's promises to and for us in this life are in "earnest or down payment" of what is to follow. We have God's spirit in earnest only;  we have eonian life in earnest only;  we have understanding and perception in earnest only.  In the resurrection we will be, "like the wind,"  "LIKE HIM" (I John 3:2).  

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.