bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Met someone who believe as I do.  (Read 3044 times)

winner08

Met someone who believe as I do.
« on: March 20, 2009, 03:28:35 AM »

I did not know where to put this post so I put it here. I actually met someone who believes as we do on another site. It is so exciting. I've been going on this other site off and on for  awhile and I get trashed all the time cause no one believe in what the scripture says.  Well I shouldn't say they (all of them) but most. When I read what they believe it reads like a check list of what one must believe to be in this club of main stream Christendom. God's battling Satan for souls, God needs man's cooperation, the fall of man, free will and heaven and hell. But tonight I was introduce to a person who believes as I do. As we do. I sent him a PM and told him (it might be a her) that if He or her was interested I had a site the will blow your mind. So I pray I get a PM from this person. I would love to share Mr. L Ray Smith with him or her.

Darren

Roy Coates

Re: Met someone who believe as I do.
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 08:56:55 PM »

Thats is great, Praise God!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 16 queries.