bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pet Seminary  (Read 4692 times)

musicman

Pet Seminary
« on: March 21, 2009, 04:20:26 PM »

Folks, I done screwed up again.  My pet cemetery business has been a disaster.  Hell, I got the idea from a church going, god fearing buddy of mine.  I just got off of the phone yelling at him about such a crappy idea.  Right now I have dead animals running all around my yard (including half a chicken and a chimp with no head).  Got my 12 gage blazin (thank u Charlton Heston, you da man).  Anyway. . . .. .hold up, theres one trying to get in.

Bang!!!!

Anyway, this buddy tells me "Noooooo!!!  I didn't tell you to open up a pet cemetery.  Are you mad!!?  I told you to open up a pet seminary, you buffoon. 

Excuse me.

Bang. . . . . .bang!!!

Got it, right between the eyes!!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

So I says "pet seminary, huh?  I think I can make that work".

That's right folks, Musicman's Pet Seminary will have your pet speaking in tongues and helping you praise the lord in no time.  They will learn the art of fear.  They will teach you the science behind fire and brimstone that burns sinners in the center of the earth as we speak.  You will learn about free will (except when it concerns feeding your cat on time) and the rapture of those who done praised the holycow . . . . . . . . . . .I. . . . .I mean. . . . .the holy spirit.  No longer will you shy away when your Doberman raises its leg at you.  After all, that's its special way of baptizin you into the name of MusicMan who needs yo tithes. . . . . .or something.  Remember folks, contrary to what the Disney people teach:  Not all dogs go to heaven!!  Only those that attend:

MusicMan's Pet Seminary.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 04:23:43 PM by musicman »

Ninny

Re: Pet Seminary
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 04:48:05 PM »

MusicMan,
Ok I TOLD you that you had flipped your wig about the pet CEMETERY! Now with the seminary? Hmmm, you are still very, very, VERY weird! But hey at least this MAY be a harmless venture! We will reserve judgment until we see what happens. In the meantime I hope you get rid of all the dead animals before the police arrest you for shooting a firearm in the city limits!! :D (hey, MM I'm just lookin' out for you!) ;D heehee!
Kathy ;)

musicman

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 05:16:02 PM »

Shootin a firearm?  Wait till they see what I do next about unauthorized burrying in my cemetery.  I'm gonna blow this godless land all da way back to hell.  That'll learn em.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 05:17:47 PM by musicman »

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 05:20:16 PM »

:D You  :D make  :D me  :D laugh!!
Calm down now and go build your seminary!! ;)
Kathy :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 17 queries.