bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: PRAY-ERS PLEASE PRAY HARD!!  (Read 8255 times)

Ninny

PRAY-ERS PLEASE PRAY HARD!!
« on: March 23, 2009, 11:44:30 PM »

Elijah is very, very  sick tonight. PLEASE PRAY EXTRA HARD FOR HIM!!!
Kathy :'( :'(

Roy Coates

Re: PRAY-ERS PLEASE PRAY HARD!!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 12:21:41 AM »

my continued prayers....

gmik

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 12:44:06 AM »

Darn.  I wanted better news.  Prayers will continue!! :-* :'(

Roy Martin

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 09:12:45 AM »

Kathy, you can count on my prayers.

Roy

judith collier

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 05:08:37 PM »

I prayed. Judy

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2009, 06:17:15 PM »

Hi everyone,
I haven't heard anything about Elijah yet today. As soon as I hear something I'll post it.
Love you!
Kathy :-*

Ninny

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2009, 07:47:26 PM »

I got a message from Elijah's mommy this afternoon. No details about his condition, just that they are so thankful for all the prayers! I guess he's holding his own today. I wanted to pass what I had to all of you! She was very upbeat and said that she knows Elijah is going to make it through!  I will let you know what I hear! His daddy should be updating his caringbridge page soon! Please keep up the prayers!!
BTW Hannah Grace is doing so much better her dad thinks she will be home before Easter Sunday!

Marlene

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2009, 10:09:31 PM »

Oh Praise God for Hannah Grace. Elijahs looks as if God is going to give him a healing. Will keep them in my prayers. Will continue to pray for all the children you have brought to our attention Kathy. This is a great think that God has brought to your attention. Asking for prayer for others is so humble. We have all been blessed here.

In His Love,
Marlene

Ninny

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2009, 11:32:53 PM »

My son talked to Elijah's daddy tonight, Elijah is still very sick, but is hanging in there. This may seem off the wall to some of you, but last night as I was praying for Elijah an old hymn came to mind and I just prayed it for Elijah and also for Ray.

"Moment by Moment"

1. Dying with Jesus, by death reckoned mine;
      Living with Jesus, a new life divine;
      Looking to Jesus till glory doth shine,
      Moment by moment, O Lord, I am Thine.
          * Refrain:
            Moment by moment I’m kept in His love;
            Moment by moment I’ve life from above;
            Looking to Jesus till glory doth shine;
            Moment by moment, O Lord, I am Thine.
   2. Never a trial that He is not there,
      Never a burden that He doth not bear,
      Never a sorrow that He doth not share,
      Moment by moment, I’m under His care.
   3. Never a heartache, and never a groan,
      Never a teardrop, and never a moan;
      Never a danger but there on the throne,
      Moment by moment He thinks of His own.
   4. Never a weakness that He doth not feel,
      Never a sickness that He cannot heal;
      Moment by moment, in woe or in weal,
      Jesus my Savior abides with me still.

I prayed that hymn over Elijah and over Ray most of the night last night. I asked God to keep them up moment by moment and with each breath God would get glory. Elijah has a few more days until his stem cells will graft and begin to make the white blood cells he so desperately needs to fight off infection.

You see this is what happened to poor little Hannah Grace. She fought off infection after infection while her stem cells were grafting. Then the hospital made mistakes with some of her meds and with her blood, so she had such a battle! Thank God that part is behind her now! She may have some permanent liver or kidney damage from the chemo, but that remains to be seen I'm just believing that God is healing her completely!  Elijah's parents know that he faces the same thing Hannah Grace went through and that's why his daddy said no more! Some of the things they did at the hospital for Hannah Grace were the right things without them even knowing it they found out something she had was helped by the plasma replacement they did that before they found the cause of her problem. It's all too complicated for me to relate here. It's all on her caringbridge page. When I went back over some of the posts her parents did, her recovery to this point is absolutely a miracle no other word for it!

We have to let God have our lives moment by moment because that's all we have is this moment...
I will pass along any updates on Elijah that I get! Please pray with me for Elijah and for Ray that God will be in complete control "moment by moment"

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2009, 03:37:43 AM »

awesome hymn kathy. i will indeed join in praying with you for elijah and ray, as well as hannah grace and your grayson. i also pray for ella.  it is most definitely the truth that all we have is this moment, and i know that personally i pray that my Father will guide me and hold me moment by moment. i visit the caringbridge websites frequently. it is a very humbling experience to realize how fragile one's life is.

claudia

Ninny

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2009, 08:58:31 AM »

Everyone, I just read the update from Elijah's daddy there is no other word that I can think of right now other than desperate please go to his caringbridge page and read it if you want to. Elijah's dad needs prayer for strength. I don't know how he hangs on day after day! He is going on the strength of the Lord! He says Elijah is a little better since the weekend, but what a trial these people have been going through. :'(  www.caringbridge.com/visit/elijahgseritt   

Here is the prayer request from Elijah's dad:

Please pray that his counts come in fast. He needs neutrophils really bad right now. We need those stem cells to wake up and get to work!

Please pray against his pain and for some rest and relief.

Please pray that this flu doesn't suppress his bone marrow which would delay or halt engraftment and that the flu gets gone.

Please pray for nutrition and against VOD.

Please continue in prayer for Hannah Grace, Tucker, Grayson, RJ, Brooklyn, Ella, and the rest up here.

Thank you all so much for your prayers and please keep them coming. We really need a miracle right now. We need some counts really bad. Every day that goes by that those cells don't get to work, the worse he gets and the longer its gonna take for him to recover. We still are at least 4 days out on possibly seeing anything so I'm praying for a miracle and that we see something sooner. Thank you all again and God Bless all of you!

judith collier

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2009, 07:05:04 PM »

I prayed for everything you asked for. Tender mercies Lord for all the children. You, oh Lord who hear the cries of your people come and come swiftly with your healing power, deliver these children from sickness and death and restore the joy of their parents in the most precious name above ALL names, Jesus! Love us Lord with your mighty love that transcends everything and every situation. Pour out from your throne life abundant to all the children mentioned here. Make every procedure life producing. I believe Your will is to heal as this is what you did on earth when You walked among us. Surely, You are not a God who changes. Help all who are working with these children and give peace. Who can we turn to but You, who can we trust but You. Our faith is as big as a mustard seed and You promised we could move a mountain with this much faith. Thank You Lord for what You are going to do, thank You, thank you. Judy

Ninny

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2009, 01:21:11 PM »

GOOD NEWS!!! Elijah has some counts!! the doctors won't say his cells are grafting until the counts get to 500, but this morning they were well over 100 so that's a start! Keep praying!! His mommy sounded very encouraged! His daddy hasn't updated anything yet, but maybe soon!
thanks everyone! I'll let you know when I hear anything!!
Kathy :D

Roy Coates

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2009, 06:10:16 PM »

Praise God.....

judith collier

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2009, 12:34:45 AM »

Higher lord on those counts, 500 at least. Thank you, thank you, judy

Ninny

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2009, 02:37:16 PM »

Well, another small miracle along the way!! Just a quick note from Elijah's mommy this morning around 11am, Elijah was trying to play!! I haven't heard anything about his actual condition, but wanting to play is a good sign to me!! Thank you God! And thank you all for keeping up the prayers!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 07:37:40 PM by Ninny »

Ninny

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2009, 07:39:33 PM »

Sat. morning:
Elijah's dad says that he is slowly improving! His counts are coming up and he even ate a few bites, the first in 2 weeks! He says thank you to all who are praying and please don't stop!
He is going to be coming off the morphine in a few days and will need lots of love and prayers then, too.  He put more information on his caringbridge page. This news is just so great. I should be getting some more information very soon. They are hoping to go home pretty soon! God is a God of love and we should never forget that!!
Keep praying!
Love you!

mhykx

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2009, 05:38:07 AM »

Jesus Christ... the healer of our bodies!

Praise and glory to His name!

judith collier

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2009, 03:18:58 AM »

Amen mxykh to that. Judy

meee

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2009, 04:18:12 PM »

I'm praying too,
         Terry
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 18 queries.