bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: PRAY-ERS PLEASE PRAY HARD!!  (Read 8034 times)

Ninny

Re: PRAY-ERS PLEASE PRAY HARD!!
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2009, 06:11:41 PM »

I AM SO EXCITED!!! You know it was just ONE WEEK AGO TODAY that Elijah's body was giving up! He had NO immunities and the flu! Well listen up people.  AS OF THIS MORNING WE HAVE LEARNED THAT OVER THE WEEKEND HIS BLOOD COUNTS DOUBLED EVERY DAY!! THE DOCTORS ARE SAYING IF NOTHING GOES WRONG ELIJAH WILL BE GOING HOME FRIDAY!!! ;D ;D

THIS IS SO TREMENDOUS!! GOD IS GOOD AND HE IS IN CONTROL!! Please keep praying that he stays well, he has a little cough and a runny nose, but the doctors are not concerned about it! Elijah has been sick continually since September of last year, he has been in the hospital at Childrens Hospital since October of last year, I think he got to go home once during that time, but he got so sick after a few hours they rushed him back to the Hospital. He is a fighter that's for sure! Just keep praying for him!
Kathy :-*

Roy Coates

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2009, 12:52:18 AM »

Praise God...I have tears of joy for you and the children. Give them all a hug for us. Thank you Jesus

Marlene

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2009, 12:57:59 AM »

This has to strength all the parents belief in God. God is a miracle worker! Some , people think he is not working any more.

We have all been blessed to see how God is working. These, children are a blessing to us. I will keep them in my prayers.

In His Love,
Marlene

aqrinc

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2009, 01:38:27 AM »

I AM SO EXCITED!!! You know it was just ONE WEEK AGO TODAY that Elijah's body was giving up! He had NO immunities and the flu! Well listen up people.  AS OF THIS MORNING WE HAVE LEARNED THAT OVER THE WEEKEND HIS BLOOD COUNTS DOUBLED EVERY DAY!! THE DOCTORS ARE SAYING IF NOTHING GOES WRONG ELIJAH WILL BE GOING HOME FRIDAY!!! ;D ;D

THIS IS SO TREMENDOUS!! GOD IS GOOD AND HE IS IN CONTROL!! Please keep praying that he stays well, he has a little cough and a runny nose, but the doctors are not concerned about it! Elijah has been sick continually since September of last year, he has been in the hospital at Childrens Hospital since October of last year, I think he got to go home once during that time, but he got so sick after a few hours they rushed him back to the Hospital. He is a fighter that's for sure! Just keep praying for him!
Kathy :-*

Thanks Be To GOD And Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Great new Kathy. ;D

george ;D ;D.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.