bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: In Christ versus Christ in you  (Read 4368 times)

rocky

In Christ versus Christ in you
« on: June 05, 2006, 10:51:45 AM »

Goodmorning all, wondering what you see as the difference between being "in Christ", and "Christ in you".  

Been thinking about these two phrases and what they mean.  

I'm thinking that all mankind is "in Christ", but not until born again; until Love comes; is "Christ in you".  Christ in you, is through the dying of self, in order for the life of Christ to reign in us.  

"Christ in you is life, aionian/eternal life"

"In Christ" is being forgiven, reconciled to God (1/2 of the equation), but no life yet.  In Christ first, then Christ in you=life.

2Co 5:14  for the love of the Christ doth constrain us, having judged thus: that if one for all died, then the whole died,

2Co 5:15  and for all he died, that those living, no more to themselves may live, but to him who died for them, and was raised again.

2Co 5:16  So that we henceforth have known no one according to the flesh, and even if we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know him no more;

2Co 5:17  so that if any one is in Christ-- he is a new creature; the old things did pass away, lo, become new have the all things.
 ("it is finished")

2Co 5:18  And the all things are of God, who reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ ("in Christ"), and did give to us the ministration of the reconciliation ("Christ in you"),

2Co 5:19  how that God was in Christ--a world reconciling to Himself, not reckoning to them their trespasses; and having put in us the word of the reconciliation,

2Co 5:20  in behalf of Christ, then, we are ambassadors, as if God were calling through us, we beseech, in behalf of Christ, `Be ye reconciled to God;' ("Christ in you")

2Co 5:21  for him who did not know sin, in our behalf He did make sin, that we may become the righteousness of God in him.

Christ in you, your hope of glory.

Just some thots, anyone else????

rocky

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 11:11:04 AM »

Thinking another thot, from a different thread.  "Christ in you", is spiritual intercourse.  It's the husband entering the woman.  It's penetration.  It's  inside.  It requires trust, and submissivesness by the recipient.  It is two becoming one.

chrissiela

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 12:43:00 PM »

Funny how God has us looking at the same things at the same times sometimes, huh??  :lol:

Just last week I sent this email to a brother and a sister in the Lord about this very thing:

---------------

Are ALL "in Christ"??? (though some are asleep and some are awake)???  :D

Rom 8:1-6  There is therefore now no condemnation to them
which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. [/list:u]

Those “in Christ� WHO WALK NOT AFTER THE FLESH, BUT AFTER THE SPIRIT. (So it doesn’t specifically say that those who do not “walk after spirit� are NOT “in Christ�.)

1Co 3:1  And
I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto CARNAL, even as unto babes in Christ.[/list:u]

Even those who are ‘yet carnal’ are spoken of as being “in Christ�.

A child is BORN and a son is GIVEN, right? And the “babes in Christ� are yet carnal.

So seems that (along with all the other scriptures below) that ALL are “in Christ� reconciled to the father… but we must be “born again�… first becoming “babes in Christ�, then “moving on to perfection� – or maturing in Him – in order to “enter into the kingdom OF HEAVEN�.

???????

1Co 15:17-26  And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins. Then
they also which are fallen asleep in Christ ARE PERISHED. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming (the FIRST resurrection). Then cometh the end, (the final harvest… the tares (those who are ‘asleep’) and the wheat (those who are ‘alive and remain’) when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

2Co 5:17-19 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. [/list:u]

ALL are reconciled in/through Christ… but some do not KNOW it yet…. Because their eyes are NOT OPEN; they ‘sleep’.

Gal 3:28  There is
neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Gal 6:15  For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

Eph 1:1-3  Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus: Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in HEAVENLY PLACES in Christ:

Eph 1:10-12  That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one ALL things in Christ, BOTH which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even IN HIM: In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

Eph 3:1-21 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel: Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power. Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; And to make ALL MEN see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been HID in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in HEAVENLY places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord: In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him. Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory. For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the WHOLE family in heaven AND EARTH is named, That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen. [/list:u]

How does this relate to a new heaven and a new earth and NO MORE SEA?? Here, the WHOLE FAMILY…. HEAVEN AND EARTH is named. But it seems as though those who are in the “heavenly places� in Christ and those of “faith� have access (by that faith) to comprehend the “breadth, and length, and depth, and height; and to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge�. ???

Phi 3:2-3
Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision. For we are the circumcision, which worship God IN THE SPIRIT, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence IN THE FLESH.

Col 1:2  To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

1Th 4:9-18  But as touching brotherly love ye need not that I write unto you: for ye yourselves are taught of God to love one another. And indeed ye do it toward ALL the brethren which are in all Macedonia: but we beseech you, brethren, that ye increase more and more; And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you; That ye may walk honestly toward them THAT ARE WITHOUT, (Without Christ? Or just without the kingdom?) and that ye may have lack of nothing. But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, (those WITHOUT?? The kingdom??) that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which SLEEP in Jesus will God bring with him. (BACK TO HIM) For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: (the TARES; those who are WITHOUT; those who are ‘perished’) Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

2Ti 3:12-14  Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; [/list:u]

It never says that those who do NOT live godly are NOT “in Christ� or that those who do NOT walk after the spirit are NOT “in Christ�… it simply says that those who are “in Christ� WHO DO “live godly� and “walk after the spirit� or who sit in the “heavenly places� (in Christ) COMPREHEND.

Certainly it’s not PERFECTLY clear, so perhaps an argument can be made either way…. But I cannot find anything that refers to those who are “NOT in Christ�… only those who are “without� and I do not see that as being outside of “Christ� for we are ALL reconciled to God through Christ….. but “flesh and blood cannot enter into THE KINGDOM�.

See what I am saying???

-------------

I got a reply this morning to my email, but it will take me time to format it to post some of the verses I got back in response... maybe someone else would like to add though??

Chrissie

chrissiela

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 01:52:25 PM »

Here is the reply from my brother, in Christ.... on the same line as what has already been said:

Quote from: chrissiela
Are ALL "in Christ"??? (though some are asleep and some are awake)???  :D

Rom 8:1-6  There is therefore now no condemnation to them
which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. [/list:u]

Those “in Christ� WHO WALK NOT AFTER THE FLESH, BUT AFTER THE SPIRIT. (So it doesn’t specifically say that those who do not “walk after spirit� are NOT “in Christ�.)

1Co 3:1  And
I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto CARNAL, even as unto babes in Christ.[/list:u]

Sis..I had a similar conversation with [another friend] sometime back about Babes....Nepios and Brethos...

Seems to me WE ARE ALL IN CHRIST, as Paul says in Galatians 3:28. But some were falling from Grace back to LAW...the word used is Nepios, the same word used in Gal in Gal 4 as “slave�….again in Hebrews 6....Nepios...again, for me, those who were falling from Grace Back to law for salvation...be it in some way shape or form....

Those who walk in the SPIRIT KNOW they are IN CHRIST, as Paul; says here:

1Co 3:1  And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto CARNAL, even as unto babes in Christ.

Even those who are ‘yet carnal’ are spoken of as being “in Christ�.

Babes, sis, are likened to servants/slaves. Those who were STILL GOING BACK TO LAW...read here...the same word - Nepios...

Gal 4:1  Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a
servant, though he be lord of all;

Gal 4:2  But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

Gal 4:3  Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:[/list:u]

So carnal being of the FLESH by works of LAW for righteousness.....which Paul say: “to BE CARNALLY MINDED is death�......I see babes as those who came from LAW and fell back to it ...it repeats itself throughout the scriptures...falling from Grace making Christ of NO effect..the only time MILK being used is this..and the WORD here is translated… Brephos...(the same as Christ Being a Child)....

Remember the Jews were given a FORM (semblance) of truth in law. Rom ..But the law was Not the truth....I see this as the Milk...as milk is described for the Nepios....Those under the law...(falling from Grace) moving on to the MEAT( CHRIST IS THE MEAT= BREAD)...ALL SPIRTUAL TRUTHS...

1Pe 2:2  As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:[/list:u]

A child is BORN and a son is GIVEN, right? And the “babes in Christ� are yet carnal.

Yes! As Paul KNEW, ALL are in Christ...Under Grace by Faith, but the Nepios still sought their salvation BY LAW; therefore carnal in their THINKING. The LAW came by Moses; Grace and TRUTH by Christ Jesus

So seems that (along with all the other scriptures below) that ALL are “in Christ� reconciled to the father… but we must be “born again�… first becoming “babes in Christ�, then “moving on to perfection� – or maturing in Him – in order to “enter into the kingdom OF HEAVEN�.

???????

YA NAILED IT, SIS...AS NORMAL....Believing BY FAITH we are saved UNDER GRACE....

Hbr 7:19 For the
law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope [did]; by the which we draw nigh unto God.
Gal 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?[/list:u]
    1Co 15:17-26  And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins. Then
they also which are fallen asleep in Christ ARE PERISHED. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming (the FIRST resurrection). Then cometh the end, (the final harvest… the tares (those who are ‘asleep’) and the wheat (those who are ‘alive and remain’) when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

2Co 5:17-19 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. [/list:u]

ALL are reconciled in/through Christ… but some do not KNOW it yet…. Because their eyes are NOT OPEN; they ‘sleep’.

AMEN SIS...Paul says this here where some were also falling asleep....(falling from Grace)

1Th 5:1  But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

1Th 5:2  For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

1Th 5:3  For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

1Th 5:4  But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

1Th 5:5  Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

1Th 5:6  Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

1Th 5:7  For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

1Th 5:8  But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

1Th 5:9  For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

1Th 5:10  Who died for us, that,
whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.[/list:u]

Gal 3:28  There is
neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Gal 6:15  For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

Eph 1:1-3  Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus: Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in HEAVENLY PLACES in Christ:

Eph 1:10-12  That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one ALL things in Christ, BOTH which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even IN HIM: In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

Eph 3:1-21 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel: Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power. Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; And to make ALL MEN see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been HID in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in HEAVENLY places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord: In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him. Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory. For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the WHOLE family in heaven AND EARTH is named, That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen. [/list:u]

How does this relate to a new heaven and a new earth and NO MORE SEA?? Here, the WHOLE FAMILY…. HEAVEN AND EARTH is named. But it seems as though those who are in the “heavenly places� in Christ and those of “faith� have access (by that faith) to comprehend the “breadth, and length, and depth, and height; and to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge�. ???

yep... being created ANEW....by faith we are MADE whole and complete in HIM all THINGS MADE NEW in the NEW Covenant...New tongues, heart, mind etc....the SEA is for me the FLESH...No more flesh...It's dead and has passed away....

Phi 3:2-3
Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision. For we are the circumcision, which worship God IN THE SPIRIT, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence IN THE FLESH.

Col 1:2  To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

1Th 4:9-18  But as touching brotherly love ye need not that I write unto you: for ye yourselves are taught of God to love one another. And indeed ye do it toward ALL the brethren which are in all Macedonia: but we beseech you, brethren, that ye increase more and more; And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you; That ye may walk honestly toward them THAT ARE WITHOUT, (Without Christ? Or just without the kingdom?) and that ye may have lack of nothing. But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, (those WITHOUT?? The kingdom??) that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which SLEEP in Jesus will God bring with him. (BACK TO HIM) For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: (the TARES; those who are WITHOUT; those who are ‘perished’) Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

2Ti 3:12-14  Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; [/list:u]

It never says that those who do NOT live godly are NOT “in Christ� or that those who do NOT walk after the spirit are NOT “in Christ�… it simply says that those who are “in Christ� WHO DO “live godly� and “walk after the spirit� or who sit in the “heavenly places� (in Christ) COMPREHEND.

Certainly it’s not PERFECTLY clear, so perhaps an argument can be made either way…. But I cannot find anything that refers to those who are “NOT in Christ�… only those who are “without� and I do not see that as being outside of “Christ� for we are ALL reconciled to God through Christ….. but “flesh and blood cannot enter into THE KINGDOM�.

See what I am saying???

I believe so, sis...

Christ is in all NOW...NOW IS “ETERNAL LIFE� (TO KNOW HIM COMES BY FAITH).......It’s not sometime in the future; it’s NOW - for those who believe....

Be those who are asleep...fell asleep...or those who are awake.....WE ARE ALL IN HIM....just a matter of time when this is revealed, which for me sis is the purpose of the lake of Fire....Death and Satan cast away… No more deception.....FOR LIFE IS NOW FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE.....FOR FAITH IS *****OUR VICTORY***** WE OVERCOME BY FAITH.....

The Beauty for those who KNOW HIM NOW is we KNOW HIM...THATS our reward...the prize. HE IS THE PRIZE TO THOSE WHO CONTINUE TO BELIEVE....seems Paul’s early converts, even Peter struggled at times by their conditioning of wanting to go back to LAW...

Paul reprimanded Peter on more than ONE occasion….we are ALL free IN HIM, SIS....be it Jew or Gentile.....

what say you?

-------------

Eph 5:14  Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

Daniel

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 02:08:36 PM »

Quote from: rocky
Thinking another thot, from a different thread.  "Christ in you", is spiritual intercourse.  It's the husband entering the woman.  It's penetration.  It's  inside.  It requires trust, and submissivesness by the recipient.  It is two becoming one.

Excellent Rocky! I thought I would add these for considering, these are beatuiful

To be presented unto Him as a chaste virgin to Christ. Heres some types, the wording is beautiful

Mathew 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be "WITH" CHILD, and shall "BRING FORTH" A SON, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, "which being interpreted is", GOD WITH US.

Mathew 1:24 Then Joseph being RAISED FROM HIS SLEEP did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and TOOK UNTO HIM HIS WIFE:

Mathew 1:24 And "KNEW HER" NOT "till" she had BROUGHT FORTH HER FIRSTBORN SON: and he called his name JESUS.

Luke 2:23 (As it is written in the law of the Lord, Every MALE that OPENETH THE WOMB shall be called HOLY to the Lord;)

As He "Opens the disciples MINDS" (Graves as well as "wombs") to "conceive" seed, the Holy seed, Gods thoughts which are higher then ours. He does this by the Spirit, that we might "know him". Sara receiving STRENGTH to CONCEIVE to be delivered of the Child. (When I was a child I thought as a child, I understood as a child, we need be delivered of THIS CHILD :lol: )

The "Tenth" is Christ who returns to be "eaten" as He is KNOWN through the brreaking of the bread. Faith being "The SUBSTANCE of things HOPED FOR". Who was made of a woman undder the law to redeem them from.

Isaiah 6:13 But YET "IN IT" shall be A TENTH, and IT SHALL RETURN, and shall be EATEN: as a teil tree, and as an oak, whose SUBSTANCE IS "IN THEM", when they cast their leaves: so the "HOLY SEED" shall be the "SUBSTANCE" THEREOF.

Christ being FORMED "IN THEM". HE "IS" the SUBSTANCE "thereof" He is mentioned as "The HOLY THING" He RETURNS to be EATEN as we are made PARTAKERS OF HIM. (Known by the breaking of the bread)

Luke 1:35 The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and THE POWER of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that HOLY THING which "shall be BORN OF THEE" shall be called the SON of God.

Great stuff! His words are beautiful bro!

Daniel
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 17 queries.