bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Meeting Walt123  (Read 3039 times)

Samson

Meeting Walt123
« on: March 26, 2009, 04:02:50 PM »

Good day Forum,

I enjoyed and experienced the added blessing of meeting Forum member Walt123, he
lives approximately 20-25 miles from me. We sorta met in the middle. Aside from John Popovich, who
goes by John on the Forum, he is only the second person I've met from the Forum.

We spent about 30 minutes conversing together and having a cup of coffee, discussing
some Forum related issues and topics, etc. The Freckle Girl(Pam) accompanied me. Walt is a very friendly,
alot less serious acting than me and seems good natured. Next week when visiting my Daughter in
Altoona, Pa, I am scheduled to see John Popovich, hopefully that will pan out.

Perhaps someday we can arrange to meet Eileen Knight, I believe she lives approximately
two hours from here. I haven't had the privelege of attending one of the conferences, so this is the best
for me in getting the opportunity to meet someone in person.

Kind Regards, Samson.

Ninny

Re: Meeting Walt123
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 05:24:20 PM »

I'm glad you guys could meet! I enjoy "talking" with so many here on the forum, but I hope to be able to meet some of you guys face to face one day! We all have a special bond and it is good to meet! I wish I could have gone to the Nashville conference! Hope everything works out for you to meet up with John!
Great news, guys!
Kathy :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 16 queries.