bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Joyce Meyers  (Read 6566 times)

koine480

Joyce Meyers
« on: March 27, 2009, 02:51:06 AM »

For a "donation" of only $39.95 Joyce Myers will send you a 5-disc set on " How to get out of debt". She humbly appreciates your generosity.

http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv236/deftarchangel/meyercompound2.jpg
http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv236/deftarchangel/meyercompound1.jpg

I might have gotten this from here, I don't remember. Anyway, there it is!

Grace and Peace,

Ron M.

Ninny

Re: Joyce Meyers
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 06:48:16 PM »

Oh yeah,
Joyce Meyer and family...we owe them SO much, you know! :P :P
Kathy ;)

gmik

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 06:54:18 PM »

I can NOT get any of my friends to see how RICH she is off of us not so rich people.  Fleecing indeed!!!

aqrinc

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 07:05:15 PM »

Just a little perspective and a question.

Knowing what you know now; would you prefer to have her money or the knowledge and
understanding of GOD'S Scriptures. No need to answer here, this is a question each of us
must deal with daily.

As for me, understanding how really decieved anyone who GOD Has Not given sight and
understanding to, i can now hate the deed, and love the person (enemy).

george. :)

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2009, 10:39:37 PM »

Shut up, George!  ;) Just because you're right doesn't mean we have to like it! ;D
You know I'm just playin' with ya, man! Good point! :D Learning to love your enemy is a real gift from God! Recognizing the enemy...sometimes hard!!
Kathy :-*

aqrinc

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2009, 10:49:26 PM »

:o Kathy, ??? OOps  :-X :-X

:-X george.  :-*  ;D

Chuck

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2009, 06:23:40 PM »

I drive past her compound once in an while.  Makes me want to throw up when I do.

I would like to have her money AND the knowledge but since that isn't the choice......my life is pretty good.   8)

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2009, 06:52:55 PM »

We can be grateful that we are not Joyce Meyers or any other blind guide of Christaindom.

We can be VERY thankful that God has not made us to serve His Purpose by appointment in being a blind guide or blind follower.

From                          Bible Truths Conference
                                      Nashville TN 2005
                                       By L. Ray Smith

Repentance

God makes vessels of honor and dishonor.  He makes vessels of dishonor and then has mercy on the other vessels.  Some He hardens and some He has mercy on.  He has had mercy on everybody in this room.  If you have never killed anybody or molested children or done any of these horrendous things.  He has great mercy on your life.  Now we need to be thankful for that and not assume we don’t have very much to repent of.  We have to repent of what?  O man, that’s what we have to repent of.
Whatever O man is.  That’s what we are, because O man is Adam.  O man came out of Adam.  Where did you come from, some place else?  We’re all out of Adam.  And what does Adam do?  Being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness, full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness, backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters and on and on.  Wow, this is O man out of Adam.  This is what he does.  And only by the grace of God, some of us didn’t have to go that route.

We can repent now turn wholeheartedly to God.  So be thankful we’re not this Hansan character, who killed and molested those children.  And now he is looking to lethal injection.  And what comes after lethal injection?  THE LAKE OF FIRE.
Do you know how blessed you are, to be able to sit here and here about this stuff and we don’t have to be apart of it? 

Arc
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 06:54:49 PM by Arcturus »

jg

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2009, 08:24:58 AM »

This thread gets me to wondering something. Actually its been on my mind for a while now.  I've been listening some to AFR, (American Family Radio) to and from work and it seems that once in a while they actually have something scriptural. 

There are some things they seem to have right, I guess the same could be said for a lot of the local churches.  I'm wondering how I'm to look at all this.  While Joyce and some "preachers" have some of the Gospel, they obviously don't preach the Good News in it's entirety.  I constantly hear people in the "church" saying things like, "God lead me to do this or that" or "The Lord showed this to me." 

Are they being lead by God? What am I missing in my understanding of "many are called but few are chosen?"  Is God at work in these "churches"  and in their personal lives? 

I hope these questions are in line with this thread.  My wife still likes to watch Joyce, although she understands Joyce obviously doesnt have the full truth, so that's why I posted here. Hope thats ok.....

Joe

Ninny

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2009, 12:00:46 PM »

Joe, I always have to remind myself that God puts everyone where they are for a reason. I dont' know the reason exactly, but I remember that Ray's whole theme is "Exposing Those Who Contradict" Therefore I suppose that exposing those who contradict is for those who will understand the truth. I mean remember Paul said even those who mocked and preached in error were still preaching Jesus! I'm not a great answerer of Bible questions, but I do know that if God calls you out of that stuff then it really grates on your nerves to have to listen to it! BUT God has everything planned out so we have to know that He really IS in charge of it all! God deals with all of us differently. I'm sure someone else can give you a more "educated" answer! ;) But this is just the way I see it! :D
Kathy ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 20 queries.