bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Quick Update On Hannah Grace!  (Read 4793 times)

Ninny

A Quick Update On Hannah Grace!
« on: March 29, 2009, 02:10:08 AM »

It has been several days since I mentioned Hannah Grace. She is doing so Great!! The doctors say she should be going home by the end of April, but as her dad says he thinks she'll be home by Easter. She is eating a little more each day. She is still on the Bi-Pap machine to help her with her oxygen, but they are getting her off of that a little each day.  :D

This is SO amazing! Less than a month ago the doctors didn't know if she was going to make it! God has raised her up several times in her short 3 year old life! He must have a special plan for her life! Please continue to pray for her.    http://caringbridge.org/visit/hannahgraceharrison  If you visit her page you'll notice that she is beginning to grow some hair!! ;D
Love,
Kathy :-*

Roy Coates

Re: A Quick Update On Hannah Grace!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 01:00:09 AM »

How sweet the sound of Christ's wonderful works. Praise God

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 02:44:28 PM »

It looks like if everything goes well Hannah Grace will be getting out of the hospital by the middle of next week!! They have to stay in Birmingham for a few weeks because they will have to stay close to the hospital for lots of labs and other stuff. They will be staying in the Ronald McDonald House while they're up there. I'm glad they got in because a stay in a motel for that long would be very expensive! Up there most of the motels give a discount for hospital stays, but that still isn't enough to help a lot!
Keep praying for little Hannah Grace!! You guys are so sweet to pray for these little ones!

Pray for these families as some of the dads have had to give up their jobs to stay with the kids because, like with Hannah Grace and Elijah there are babies at home that the mommies have to stay home with! God has blessed them so much and He continues to provide!
Love to all of you!

judith collier

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 01:58:21 AM »

kathy, I have prayed for hannah since day one. Judy

meee

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2009, 02:24:37 AM »

Kathy,
       I don't have words, but I'll be praying.
                luv&hugs,meee

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2009, 12:30:19 PM »

Hey everyone! I just wanted to report that after only two days out of the hospital, HANNAH GRACE IS HOME!!! This family has been through more in the past eleven months than most families go through in a lifetime!! Her cancer is called pineoblastoma she is currently and prayerfully always will be cancer free. Please continue praying for her complete healing and restoration to good health! Here is her caringbridge page again so you can check out what her daddy had to say. Please remember that these people are very devoted to the Lord and wait for God's guidance. They are still in the church, but I think you will understand that her parents are confident that God is definitely in control!!   http://caringbridge.org/visit/hannahgraceharrison
Love you all!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.