bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: a face for the name  (Read 4993 times)

Ocean

Re: a face for the name
« on: March 19, 2009, 04:52:40 PM »

Hi my fellow-Saints,

Don't mean to sound like a broken-record but i'm still rumbling though this forum. All so new to me....exciting yet daunting too. Yeah, i wnated to introduce myself and perhaps put a face behind the name.

I happen to read 'imabeliever' intro and he mentioned pictures....umm, how do i view that?

Cheers,
 ;D

Ninny

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 11:04:41 PM »

Hi Ocean!
Are you just seeing the places where the pictures are supposed to be? Like little boxes with an x inside?
I don't know much about this stuff either, but I think that has something to do with your your web browser. I don't really know for sure, but his pictures are right there on the page you should be able to see them. Maybe someone who knows what the deal is will see this and be able to help you!
 I'll bring it to someone's attention for you so maybe you can get help! Good luck on that!
Blessings,
Kathy :D

mharrell08

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 11:42:35 PM »

Hello Ocean,

Perhaps this link could help: http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,4619.0.html

Marques

Ocean

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 04:34:17 PM »

Oh gee....i'm still lost here...tried but failed. It could be the server from my end :-\

I guess its more important to post comments for now.....pictures will eventually follow....sooner rather than later.

Thanks Marques to the help.

Cheers,
Ocean

mharrell08

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 04:41:10 PM »

Oh gee....i'm still lost here...tried but failed. It could be the server from my end :-\

I guess its more important to post comments for now.....pictures will eventually follow....sooner rather than later.

Thanks Marques to the help.

Cheers,
Ocean

I was unable to post pics until I opened a free online account with Photobucket (http://photobucket.com/). They provide a web link to each picture that you upload onto their site and all pics are private unless you choose to share them. It worked for me.  :)

Marques

meee

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2009, 09:07:19 PM »

Hi Ocean, you sound like you're having as much trouble as I.
   I was able to download photobucket.com  and got a picture posted that way. It wasn't done correctly, but it did post. It's free, maybe try it and if you figure out to do it the right way, let me know, cuz, I have a heck of a time.
  Maybe tomorrow everything will just click, ya think?  ::)
 Luv & hugs, Terry

judith collier

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2009, 06:06:38 AM »

Ocean, if I knew how to put up a picture I would pat myself on the back for a year or two.I can't even hook up my printer to the computer and for the life of me, where is the stupid ink jet? But then again I am pretty old here learning all this new stuff. I know you will be a good adddition here. Judy

mhykx

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2009, 09:14:24 PM »

I tried to put a my "handsome" (hahahaha  ;D) picture yesterday but to no avail.  What I notice, though, that I can't put a jpg link.  I gif file might work.  I maybe wrong.

9440geoff

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2009, 04:46:27 PM »

Hi all,
 thanks for the photobucket.com link Marques, I hope I've done it right.
Geoff

Ocean

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2009, 11:20:35 PM »

Hi All,

Thanks for the help but still no luck from my end....must be my 'kokonut-wireless' (local name for net frustrations) server...or maybe its just unsavvy-me ???

Well, yah all will have to hold on for a while yet to get picts of my thatched hut near the pacific OCEAN, ;)

Cheers,
Ocean ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 21 queries.