bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Link please  (Read 3649 times)

Mando

Link please
« on: March 31, 2009, 02:00:05 AM »

does Ray teach any thing under Morman doctrine?

aqrinc

Re: Link please
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 02:20:13 AM »

Hi Mando,

Here is a long question and answer from Ray that should help you. For your information you can do a google search, advanced search, http://www.google.com/advanced_search?hl=en , exact wording choice and Bibletruths.com for domain. Lot of information on any subject in BT forum.

Hi L.Ray Smith,

My name is Liam I am from Auckland New Zealand, I am 19 yrs old, I didn't know why I ever started my spiritual journey, because it has been "HELL" for me.

I was Baptized a Catholic with my Family when I was 10yrs old, and attended a catholic school for 6 yrs, I have always believed in God and I have always turned to him in times of need. I grew distant from God over my teenage years where I got heavily involved in drugs and crime.

I am a sinner Sir and I hate these New age Christians that would come to my school (I went to a public school since I was 17) they would come to school and do all these cool things like breakdancing and hip hop, then they would start preaching and talking about going to hell if you didn't know Jesus and repent your sins and read the bible everyday, obey what you read, struggle your whole life and you may have a chance to be saved. I thought this was rubbish, but it used to get to me and get me down they made me so angry and feel like I was one of the devils gangster's. I thought it was so fake how they would pray over people and they would be saved like they were God or something, they would try lure me into their church by offering cool activities and that, it really got me down that I was turning my back on these people of the Lord, and turning my back on the Lord because I know he is real and I love him, cant a sinner love God?

My Father died of cancer when I was 15 and I was with him when he past away, as sad as it was it was beautiful and I said it out loud in front of my family and they didn't tell me off, it was like they felt the beauty too. I believe my dad went to a better place. My dad was a sinner, he was a good man helped others, was good to his family but we all sin, he had not believed in god for 40 yrs, and he had only really gained a strong faith in his dying years. He had done lots of wrong things but I didn't believe he went to hell.

My friend was killed last September in a car crash in my car, my cousin was drink driving who is 14, and he later went to jail for manslaughter. Seeing a friend Die made death so real to me and really made me question what is our purpose of life? Were we sent here as a stepping stone to hell our last chance to be saved because we were bad in previous lives? Are we an organism that will just return to the earth when we die and become nothing? (I think this belief preached is more positive than the belief of Hell). I didn't know and I am going insane trying to work it out, I didn't believe in hell but it is always in the back of my mind, I hate it!!!

Sir I have talked with Mormon missionaries and thought they were true for a while, people from all sorts of Christian religions, it has only left me confused. I have spent hours reading books about near death experiences and they make me feel good, the ones I have read tend to dismiss hell, because "theologians have made grand statements about Gods love being stronger than any sin we can commit and wouldn't be so cruel to send anyone to eternal damnation."( Case of Heaven ) I have spent hours surfing the web reading stuff on websites like your own, like ex-Mormon.com or something which talk about what missionaries don't tell you, and I have never felt so deceived by a person of God in my Life, the impossible task of righteousness

I strived for after being brainwashed by Mormon missionaries was condemning and made me accept that maybe God sent me here to suffer and then die and not even reach the kingdom of God. I think their religion is rubbish.

I have read much of your website and relate to your theories and I thank you, however when I try look up the scriptures you quote in my bibles, they all say different stuff, I have the Jerusalem bible and the new version  something. I think somewhere in the bible it says their will be famine in the world, not meaning no food, but meaning no true word of God. I believe we are in that Famine now, but you Sir have satisfied my hunger and I thank you from the bottom of my heart, but I am know hungry again, starving can you please help me, I'm a sinner where am I going when I die, is its Gods purpose that I am a sinner for good,

I am currently training to be a social worker I feel my life experience is the best education you can get for the job I want does God think so? I have asked so many questions to the lord, I have received answers but with every answer I gain more questions, to the point I question every answer, and I am sacred that I will get to the point where I question my whole belief and loose God from my life, I have huge doubts because so many people of the Lord have deceived me, please Help me find a reason for the suffering, a reason for the hunger, please help me to put these heavy depressive thoughts at rest, please answer my prayers.

You are a very intelligent man and your wisdom inspires me, keep up the good Lords work, may God Bless you, and guide you.

Thank you again.

Yours sincerely,

Liam

[Ray Replies]

Dear Liam,

I am humbled that you would look to me for spiritual guidance in this troubled and deceived world. I can only try to point you the the Lord and Father that I worship. Let me start by saying, not only is there "light at the end of the tunnel," Liam, but there is also great light IN THE TUNNEL.

One of the greatest purposes for all of your heartache, fear, confusion, and despair, is so that you will be overjoyed when your Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, reveals Himself to you!  Your experiences thus far, are mostly OF the world, and things IN the world, and well-intentioned, albeit, deceived and carnal teachers. Your experience with missionaries sounds like the word of Jesus when He said to the hypocritical religious leaders of His day,

"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for you compass sea and land to make one proselyte [convert], and when he is made, you make him twofold more [much WORSE] the child of hell [The Greek word here is 'hades' the realm of the dead where there is NO consciousness] than yourselves" (Matt. 23:15).

Jesus was telling them that they go to great lengths to convert someone to their own wretched beliefs, and when they accomplish that, their new convert is even more spiritually DEAD than the one's who tried to convert him in the first place. These organizations of religion grow in NUMBERS, but their converts are as SPIRITUALLY DEAD as their teachers.

Liam, the word "hell" found in many English Bibles, (but not by any means ALL ENGLISH BIBLES, there are MANY English language Bibles that do NOT contain the word "hell," and for good reasons), is a fraudulent translation. The word hell in the King James Bible, for example is translated from numerous Hebrew and Greek words, "sheol," "hades," "gehenna," "Tartarus," etc. NONE of which has for a meaning, "A place where sinners are tortured in literal fire for ALL ETERNITY." 

There is NO WORD in either the Hebrew or Greek manuscripts from which ALL Bible translations come from, that has one single word, that means or has anything to do with being tortured for all eternity in FIRE!!  Learn this one fact, Liam, and you will know more about the Bible than most TEACHERS OF THE BIBLE, in the whole world!

God will not torture you, Liam, or ANYONE ELSE, not even Hitler or Saddam Hussein (or his two wretched sons), for all eternity. That is UNSCRIPTURAL and THAT IS INSANE! Mind you, God WILL chastise ALL OF HIS CHILDREN, and correct them to think, and do, and live, right! And sometimes times God spanks very hard, but He does not TORTURE for all ETERNITY. That is MAD! That is satanic beyond description! God is love, and He will be merciful to His creatures. Be SURE you real all of the installments in my paper on "The lake of fire" that appears on my site in monthly installments.

I am sorry, Liam, but I must go to work now. I will write you more when I get a break,

God be with you, and strengthen you, and enlighten you, so as to give you peace in your heart and mind.

Till next time,

Ray

Dear Liam:

Hello, I'm back again. Yesterday I did not have enough time to cover all that I wanted to say to you.

You mentioned concern over the passing of love-ones who may not have had a real conscious relationship with God. The Church will tell you that these will be tortured in hell after death, for all eternity. Just how one tortures a DEAD PERSON is a little hard to understand, seeing that the Scriptures make it quite clear that when a persons dies, HE IS DEAD and has no thoughts or consciousness (See Psalm 146:4 and I Cor. 15:12-57). The Greek word "hades" often translated "hell" in many English bibles, actually means, "the unseen or imperceptible." If one goes to a place of NO PERCEPTION (hades) at death, how pray tell could there be "perception" (thoughts, feelings, life) in a place of NO PERCEPTION?

All people who die are DEAD until resurrection. The chosen elect of God are joined with Him at resurrection. The wicked and/or unbelievers are judged at resurrection. Judgment SETS THINGS RIGHT. Contrary to all the lies of Christendom, Liam, here is what actually and Scripturally happens when the unbelievers of this life are resurrected by to life:   

"...For when Thy [that's God's] JUDGMENTS are in the earth, the inhabitants of the WORLD [all of them] WILL LEARN RIGHTEOUSNESS" (Isaiah 26:9).

That should be comforting to every person who reads this verse. To be sure the wicked will be chastised just as a father chastises his children to correct them and show them the right way to go. However, they "WILL [not maybe] LEARN righteousness."

If you have not read the entire paper on "EXPOSING THOSE WHO CONTRADICT" on my web site, I highly suggest you do. Those couples of letters to John Hagee, and James Kennedy will show you the truth about the gospel of Jesus Christ, and God's plan of salvation for the whole world.

Pray daily that God will open you heart, mind and spirit to His Truths. If you have question, ask me. And let me know from time to time how your are getting along, Okay?   Good. We will be praying for you as well.

God be with you,

Ray

george. ;D

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 20 queries.