bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Helpful - maybe?  (Read 4945 times)

myms

Helpful - maybe?
« on: March 31, 2009, 03:00:08 PM »

I found this online and thought it was quite interesting - what do others think?

The message of the bible is a revelation concerning Christ.

GENESIS: He is the seed of the woman that is the one ordained to bruise and defeat the devil.

EXODUS: He is the passover Lamb, Sacrifice for us. He is the manna, the bread that comes
from heaven, and in that same Exodus, Jesus Christ is the Rock supplying water to the children
of Israel.

LEVITICUS: He is the high Priest who is touched with the feelings of our infirmity.

NUMBERS: He is typified by the brazen serpent lifted up on the pole for our Salvation and for our
healing.

DEUTERONOMY: He is the prophet like unto Moses who reveals the mind of God to His people,
whom we are to hear in all things.

JOSHUA: He is the captain of the host of the Lord who goes before us in all our battles to possess
the promised land.

JUDGES: He is the judge and the lawgiver, for it has pleased the Lord to commit all judgement unto
the hand of Jesus.

RUTH: He is our near kinsman, the restorer of life, the nourisher of old age, He is the one that can help
us and nourish us and take care of us.

1ST & 2ND SAMUEL: He is represented by the Ark of the Covenant of God and all Dagons of
idolatrous nations fall before Him.

1ST & 2ND KINGS: He is the reigning King whose dominion covers the whole universe.

1ST & 2ND CHRONICLES: He is the strength of Jehovah God, the temple through whom the prayers
of the saints are sent on high.

EZRA: He is the faithful reformer.

NEHEMIAH: He is the re-builder of the broken walls of our invaded lives.

ESTHER: He is the seed of the Jews, before whom Satan the anti-type of Haman will surely fall.

JOB: He is the living Redeemer, I know that my redeemer liveth and that, even though the worms may
destroy the skin of mine, the flesh of mine, I know that I will see Him, He is the Redeemer.

PSALMS: He is the Lord my Shepherd, I shall not want and He leadeth me beside the still waters and
even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death He is by my side. His name is Emmanuel
(God with us) and He pours that anointing oil over my head and my cup runneth over. He is the
Shepherd of the sheep.

PROVERBS: He is the wisdom of God and He is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.

ECCLESIASTES: He is the true preacher who alone can instruct His people on the vanity of this world.

SONG OF SOLOMON: He is the bridegroom, the lover of my soul.

ISAIAH: He is the Prince of peace, the Man of Sorrows who was wounded for our transgressions and
bruised for our iniquities and the chastisement for our peace was upon Him.

JEREMIAH: He is the Lord our righteousness.

LAMENTATIONS: He is the weeping prophet, weeping over Jerusalem and all the unrepentant cities of
the world.

EZEKIEL: He is the watchman over the sheep fold.

DANIEL: He is the close companion in every furnace of affliction and adversity. Nebuchadnezzar said
"didn't we cast just three men into the fire, but lo and behold I see four men and the appearance of the
fourth is like unto the Son of God". He is the one that will stay close to you in affliction and persecution.

HOSEA: He is a merciful lover willing to receive and restore the backslider.

JOEL: He is the deliverer and the baptiser who pour out His spirit upon all flesh.

AMOS: He is the consuming fire judging sinners and sinful kingdoms in righteousness.

OBADIAH: He is the possession of the redeemed.

JONAH: He is the compassionate evangelist. A greater than Jonah seeking the lost.

MICAH: He is the ruler whose goings forth has been from old to everlasting.

NAHUM: He is the stronghold in the day of trouble.

HABAKKUK: He is the ever-present Lord, whose presence in His temple brings mercy and revival.

ZEPHANIAH: He is the mighty one, mighty to save from sin, mighty to protect and shield from judgement.

HAGGAI: He is the desire of all nations.

ZECHARIAH: He is the fountain open for sin and uncleanness.

MALACHI: He is the purifier, the refiner, the Son of Righteousness. Search the scriptures because they
testify of me.

MATTHEW: He is Emmanuel God with us.

MARK: He is the Holy one of God.

LUKE: He is the great physician.

JOHN: He is the Lamb of God, He is the begotten Son. He is the living water. He is the bread of life. He is
the Saviour of the world. He is the light of the world. He is the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep. He is the true vine. He is the door. He is the way. He is the truth. He is the life. He is the everlasting living word of God.

ACTS: He is the judge and the Prince of Life.

ROMANS: He is the justifier - inputting and imparting God's righteousness to the repentant believing sinners.

1ST & 2ND CORINTHIANS: He is the Passover, the Rock and He is the foundation of the church. There is no other foundation except Jesus Christ and He is God's unspeakable, indescribable gift.

GALATIANS: He is the redeemer from the cause of the law.

EPHESIANS: He is the chief corner stone, the head of the church.

PHILIPPIANS: He is the highly exalted one, unto Him every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess His Lordship.

COLOSSIANS: He is the image of the invisible God.

1ST & 2ND THESS: He is the soon-coming King.

1ST & 2ND TIMOTHY: He is the only mediator between God and man.

TITUS: He is the God's final sacrifice who gave Himself for us that He might redeem us from iniquity and purify unto Himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

PHILEMON: He is the substitute.

HEBREWS: He is our sanctifier. He is the high Priest. He is the guarantee of a better covenant.

JAMES: He is the Lord of glory. The husbandman that watches over the precious fruit of the earth whose coming draws near.

1ST & 2ND PETER: He is the chief Shepherd. The Bishop and Overseer of our soul.

1ST, 2ND & 3RD JOHN: He is the propitiation for our sins. He is our advocate.

JUDE: He is the judge coming with ten thousands of His saints.

REVELATION: He is the Alpha & Omega, the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. This is Lion of the tribe of Judah. The faithful and the true witness Son of God. His name is Amen, the root and offspring of David, the bright and morning star, the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. He has no equals.

Ninny

Re: Helpful - maybe?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 03:28:56 PM »

Wow! That is very cool! Someone put a lot of work into that! Thanks!
Kathy :D

charrie

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 01:53:50 PM »

Yes, this is very cool!!  I appreciate your posting it. :)

Thank you

Charrie

EKnight

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 02:09:30 PM »

I have been looking for something like this to help me see what Rays says about the whole bible being about Jesus Christ.  I have a hard time reading (especially the OT) and seeing Christ in there.  This should help. 

Thanks,

Eileen

musicman

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2009, 12:47:11 AM »

Good stuff!!

meee

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2009, 01:58:02 PM »

Yes this is helpful, thanks,
                                         meee :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 20 queries.