bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: anyone remember?  (Read 5017 times)

Roy Coates

anyone remember?
« on: April 01, 2009, 01:19:13 AM »

Ray was was teaching about those who support the corrupt church. The argument was that "I give them money it is not my problem what they do with it". Ray had found chapter and verse in 2nd Chronicles warning against just such a thing. I cant remember where I heard or read it. Anyone remember ???

Roy Coates

Re: anyone remember?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 04:13:09 AM »

Found it. It was at the end of part 2 of the Sowing Seed audio. ;)

2Ch 19:2  And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD.

aqrinc

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 04:21:35 AM »

Thanks for the update Roy, now i can use it too.

george. :)

Found it. It was at the end of part 2 of the Sowing Seed audio. ;)

2Ch 19:2  And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD.

meee

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 02:03:51 PM »

That sure makes it clear ,doesn't it!? Thanks Roy, I can tell my hubby this, and pray for his blindness to be lifted, if it should be God's will.
           meee
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.