bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Binghamton Massacure  (Read 3958 times)

youthfortruth

Binghamton Massacure
« on: April 03, 2009, 05:50:11 PM »

Borthers and Sisters of the forum,

In case people haven't heard, there was a deadly shooting in Upstate NY-Binghamton, in the very neighborhood I live and walk through daily, resulting in a least 13 deaths at this time. In fact, no more than three hours before the shooting I was walking on that very street, passing that very building with gloomy skies above, but much more peaceful than it is now.

I am so shocked and can only speculate as to how much devastation this incident will formulate among many in and around the community.

Such senseless madness. Please pray for the dead and wounded as we try to emotionally recover from all this.

God bless you all!!

-Andrew

Deborah-Leigh

Re: Binghamton Massacure
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 08:00:43 PM »

God is in control and is causing everything that happens right before our eyes.

I do not often watch TV or the news but tonight I caught the report while flicking through the stations. I had no idea that one of the Forum members would be right there on the scene. God is causing your circumstances while I here in remote South Africa notices the news brief. Why?

The madness may appear senseless but there is a Godly Plan and Purpose for all the suffering.

That God is in control and that God is Love, I pray gives you peace through this ordeal.

Arc
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 08:02:32 PM by Arcturus »

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 08:02:19 PM »

Andrew I hadn't heard about that! Something very similar happened in a town not far from where I live last month. It is so very hard to figure out why these things happen we are still reeling here from the violence. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the others who were affected by the senselessness.
Kathy :-* :'(

Marlene

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2009, 11:25:52 PM »

Yes, Andrew I will pray for you and all the others. It is such a sad thing to hear something like this going on . So, happy God protected you from this.

In His Love,
Marlene

musicman

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2009, 12:15:39 AM »

It's in AOL news.  I just read that some guy openned fire on immigrants taking a citizenship test, killing 13 and then himself.  Insanity is everywhere these days.

Roy Coates

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2009, 07:02:34 AM »

Andrew your in my prayers as are the fallen and the families. God's work is strange indeed. Praise Him He led you through. Know that you we spared for a reason. Pray for the knowledge and understanding of the reason. Peace and Grace to you my friend in the mighty name of Jesus.

EKnight

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2009, 11:51:01 AM »

I am just a couple of hours away from Binghamton and many of the kids here attend SUNY Binghamton.  Not sure how close the school is from the scene of this sad occurrence but how traumatic either way.  The chaos in this country is getting scary.  It's hard to hear these things that are going on and then just continue on our merry way.  It makes you stop and realize how blessed we are.

Eileen
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.