bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Did you move?  (Read 3344 times)

musicman

Did you move?
« on: April 04, 2009, 12:00:32 AM »

So this Japanese guy named Yo Chin Chou goes to the Doctor and says "Doc, I got verdy bad conspation".  So the Doc puts on glove and checks Yo anus.  Doc says, "not a problem, here's a light laxative.  Come back in two days".

Yo comes back two days later.  The Doc realizing Yo doesn't understand English well, articulates, "so, were you able to. . .. . move, Yo?"

Yo shakes head and says "no, I not move".  Worried, the doctor gives Yo a slightly more potent laxative and says "let's see if this helps.  Please return again in two days".

Yo returns two days later.  The Doc. again asks, "so Yo, did you finally move"?  Bewildered, YO shakes his head and says "no, I still no move".  The frustrated Doctor gives Yo a bottle which says laxalot.  He says "try this Yo, and come back in another two days".

Yo returns two days later.  The Doc. begins to speak when Yo puts up his hand and says "no, I still no move yet".  The Doc's jaw drops and says "sheeesh, well, here it is.  And this better do the trick".  He hands Yo a bottle that says Ludicrislax with Lightening Discharge.  The Doc says "come again in two days".

Yo returns two days later.  The Doc. says "OK Yo, tell me, did you finally move"?

Yo says Yes, I move.

"House full of sh..........!!!!""""" 
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 12:07:06 AM by musicman »

EKnight

Re: Did you move?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 01:23:04 PM »

Ugh, disgusting but funny! :o :o

Eileen
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 17 queries.