bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: God healed my 13 year old daughter today  (Read 5801 times)

Roy Coates

God healed my 13 year old daughter today
« on: April 04, 2009, 12:19:59 AM »

The mass in Bre’s ovary was about the size of a tennisball. During the visit after we had the ct scan and ultra sound I had the urge(God's hand) to ask a question about something I had read on the internet. The doctor’s light went on all of a sudden and said yes we can wait and re-do the test to see if there is any changes. Marci (my Wife) didn’t want to wait and wanted to have it removed the following Tuesday. I had to press her pretty hard and I told her I can’t really explain it but I was sure I felt God say "wait". She did agree but it was a rough few days, she was very fearful and angry at me and if it turned out bad she would be even hotter. We took Bre for a second opinion today why we were waiting for the time to elapse in order to re-take the tests. The doctor told us the same thing as the first. She looked at all the tests and said “it is solid and wont just go away by it self” There was much talk of surgical options. I put my arm around Bre and told the Doctor that Bre and I had a different plan. The doctor said she would like to do another ultra sound right there in the office. But quite frankly she had no hope for change. They couldn’t find the mass, it was gone and everything was normal. I have the documents that show it went away too. WOW we are praising God a little extra today.

Kat

Re: God healed my 13 year old daughter today
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 12:49:47 AM »

That is just wonderful!  Praise God!!!

mercy, peace and love
Kat

aqrinc

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 01:53:59 AM »

Roy,

When GOD Is Ready, IT IS DONE. You and Bre exercised The Faith GOD Gave to you both.

Praise And Honor And Glory To GOD And our Lord Jesus Christ.

george. ;D

Marlene

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 02:11:53 AM »

Roy, I am so Happy for you all!

In His Love,
Marlene

jassy

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2009, 05:35:57 AM »

that took courage Roy.
Your daughter is blessed to have a dad who listens to and trusts his Father.

Roy Coates

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2009, 06:47:14 AM »

It is about 4:30 am here. I am awake. So I decide to just sit in the quite and thank God and share a bit. Thanks for the response, it is heart warming to share either good or bad news a feel the love of my brothers and sisters. I really wasn't being brave today. Marci was unsettled early on when the surgery was postponed, I bore some of her grief, in retrospect she was the one that bore her own grief until God eased it for her. The Doctor was stunned, she returned to the room and told me "you won" she did her best to explain it away with science but she excepted the fact that it was gone. My only regret it that I wasn't as out going to the doctor as maybe I should have been. I do and did give Him the credit by saying " we had an appointment with  The Great Physician" she thought I was referring to another doctor at first but we told he we were talking about Jesus. My sister-in-law just absolutely cannot see this as a miracle of God. My prayers go out for her. She actually became rude on the phone with my wife, maybe jealous even I don't know for sure. She says she believes in God yet she fails to recognise His work, even the sun rising or the rain falling. My wife was the recipient of a similar healing from skin cancer last year. The biopsy and all the lab results said skin cancer. When we went to the University of Michigan for follow up and treatment options, the doctors said "you don't have skin cancer". My sister-in-law said today "why would God heal you and allows other to die and suffer? Marci told her "we don't know why God chose to heal some and not others" I grieve for her. Has much as we want her to see God is blinding her at the moment. He is an awesome God, working a strange work in us. I am learning much every day. I am truly grateful.

Terry

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2009, 09:01:47 AM »

Hey Roy this is good news i'm so happy for you and your family i think your prayers are reaching farther than the ceiling,i want to thank you for your prayers for my mom, doctors had done everything they could for her but nothing seemed to help, but when i asked for prayer for her two days later she was up and walking around,God is so good to us.

God Bless
Terry M.
Terry

dogcombat

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2009, 09:14:54 AM »

That is great news to hear Roy.

May His Grace Guide You
Ches

Marky Mark

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2009, 11:01:30 AM »

Roy,

I am so happy for the healing that Bre received from our loving Father,I could do back-flips ;D Thank you Father and please continue Blessings for Bre.

All Praise and Glory to the Father...

Peace...Mark

EKnight

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2009, 11:44:45 AM »

that took courage Roy.
Your daughter is blessed to have a dad who listens to and trusts his Father.

Ditto.  I'm not sure that I would have trusted that inner voice.  You are in a good place Roy.

Eileen

mhykx

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2009, 11:47:17 AM »

That is really good news indeed!!!

Praise be to God and to our Lord Jesus Christ - the great Healer of our bodies!

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2009, 05:14:39 PM »

I'm overjoyed for you and the family.  Whether we abound or are abased, it is all for His purpose and Glory.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2009, 06:04:24 PM »

Fantastic!!  Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today and forever, and He's still in the healing business!!  Real stories like these as opposed to the fake healings on the christian dial a miracle shows are very timely to remind us once again that God has it all under control.  That gives me hope for brothers such as Ray and others who need a healing touch.  If God wills it then it's going to happen. 

Ninny

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2009, 06:39:52 PM »

Roy, this is just another example that God is in control! I am so happy for your family! We really need each other when we go through seemingly impossible situations, praying for each other is the best thing we can do. Thank God you held on to Him through it! Good example for your daughter!  In this situation no one can say, "Well the doctors did the right thing!" Well, it's a good thing YOU did! You let God do it!!  ;D  You KNOW I believe that God heals and restores!! Just look at the little kids we've been praying for!!
Rejoicing with you!
Kathy :D

meee

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2009, 01:53:49 AM »

Roy, I'm so happy for you, Bre & Marci, such wonderful news.     All Praise,honor and glory to God our Father and Lord Jesus.
   meee

judith collier

« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2009, 01:56:50 AM »

Roy, praise God. AND YOU WERE COURAGEOUS!!!! I, too, question Doctors at times. I pray that this thing STAYS away and Never comes back in Jesus name, amen. Judy

Roy Coates

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2009, 09:59:36 AM »

Amen

jg

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2009, 01:17:19 PM »

This is awesome Roy!  Thanks for sharing about it!

Praise God!

Joe

Ocean

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2009, 08:23:47 PM »

Roy,

To say that i'm absolutely RAPT at the outcome of Bre's condition is an understatement ;) Only our amazing Divine Physician could have taken the impossible and made it possible. What a testament of your faith.....may His name be praised forever.

Cheers,
Ocean
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.