bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: John Hagee's Response?  (Read 10729 times)

emkayfey

John Hagee's Response?
« on: April 04, 2009, 02:47:57 PM »

Does anyone know if John Hagee has responded in any way to Ray's letter? while I was reading the letter I felt, it's either this man (John Hagee) gives a 'robust response' to this letter or his ministry has effectively packed up, this was a while ago. There are many damning details of erroneous interpretations of the bible by John Hagee (and the likes) raised in the letter, I'm sure any respectable minister would have published a response...I know I might have missed it, if anyone is aware of such, please point me to it.

If there is none, then I wonder what he might have told his congregation, or perhaps has he not seen the letter addresses openly to him? If I found he has not responded, I will like to email him and point his attention to Ray's letter all over again, what do forum members think?

I have recently contacted John Hagee's ministry and the response is posted further down in this thread.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 04:03:45 PM by emkayfey »

musicman

Re: John Hagee's Response?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 03:19:48 PM »

There is a worldly doctrine that says if you don't agree but you can't refute something, just ignore it.  Hagee is well aware that his followers are unlikely to buy into anything written by Ray. 

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 03:26:11 PM »

I do know that Ray was approached to discuss certain Theological issues with some TBN popular heretics by a TV station if I am not mistaken. Ray agreed to attend but when the TBN charlatans found out that Ray Smith was joining the discussion they all found excuses not to attend!

Ray does not only resist the devil, he exposes him!

Arc

Beloved

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 03:42:40 PM »

Ray was aked to be a commentator on Tithing by a TV show  , not to discuss any other issues or anything about John hagee.. When other church representaives heard that Ray was invited to talk on this particular subject also, thay all then declined.

They do not want any of their pew warmers to think about this topic or search things out for themselves.

beloved

Kat

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2009, 03:53:54 PM »

Hi emkayfey,

Does anyone know if John Hagee has responded in any way to Ray's letter?

Here is an email I found to Ray.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php?topic=1228.0 -----

Thanks for the reply, Ray.
Do you receive any feedback from Hagee and Kennedy? Or do you think they just 'delete' your letters without even reading them? I would bet on the latter, just from the arrogance they exude. But I hope they at least acknowledge your research and efforts to spark a change in their scriptural understanding.
Mike

Dear Mike:
No, I am sure that they read them. Especially in the light of the fact that so many have written them personally and ASKED what was their reaction to my letters to them. They have not, however, answered me, neither did I ever expect an answer. Kennedy does have a long form letter for all those who ask him about my letter to him.

God be with you,
Ray

aqrinc

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2009, 04:08:29 PM »

This Hagee stuff is getting me nervous ::). I have to listen on Sunday :o, because my wife in still captured there >:(. My pennance is on sunday, not today so let the Hagee deception rest  ;D.

george. ;D

emkayfey

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2009, 06:25:20 PM »

Thanks Kat for digging out the letter to Ray and his response (I use to think I've read all of the letters to Ray and his responses, at least all on the bibletruths.com, but you just proved me wrong). I think the letter precisely answers my question.

As a 'christian' I've always sought opportunity to defend/explain what I believed (even more so now), I'm amazed that John Hagee and company failed to respond to Ray's letter, I'm also amazed that they failed to honour TV invitation because of Ray...hmm, (truth and falsehood don't co-exist). I'm however certain John Hagee would have said something to his congregation, I'm just curious to know his line.

Not just John Hagee though, it just so happen that he's one of those that Ray specifically addressed. I will let the forum know of my effort at getting a response from him or knowing about what he told his congregation.

emkayfey

Still on John Hagee
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2009, 03:36:26 PM »

I took it upon myself to direct him to Ray's website and requesting and open or private response; below is the letter I got back.

April 16, 2009
Dear Emmanuel,
On behalf of John Hagee Ministries, we appreciate the support and confidence you have in Pastor Hagee’s teachings.

Our staff at John Hagee Ministries reviewed your letter.  Thank you for providing Pastor Hagee with the information about a website link that is critical of Pastor Hagee and John Hagee Ministries.   

We will check the web link at the first opportunity.

Please understand that the demands on this ministry have placed a tremendous responsibility on the hands of our Shepherd and staff.  Please understand why he is unable to respond and comment on this web site information.

Because your concerns and needs are important to us, we will attempt to respond to your inquiry if you submit your question in a clearly stated manner.  Remember God’s word says, “Delight yourself in the Lord and He will grant you the desires of your heart.  Commit your way to the Lord and He will bring it to pass”. [Psalm 27:4].   We pray that God will fill you with His peace and joy for “the joy of the Lord is our strength”. [ Nehemiah 8:10]. God bless you.

Sincerely,
Edward Martinez
John Hagee Ministries

I give up.

Marky Mark

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2009, 03:45:59 PM »

Casting pearls indeed... ::)

Peace...Mark

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2009, 05:25:21 PM »

Pretty bad when a church/pastor responds to a legitimate question the same way a corporation would respond to a customer.

Craig

DizzyD

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2009, 05:37:18 PM »

Makes you think that is all it is to them.......BIG business ::)

aqrinc

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2009, 06:14:58 PM »

It IS Big Business, i still get letters from Hagee, asking for every kind of donation of money.

george. :)

Sandyk

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2009, 11:58:31 PM »

I do too George.

Sandyk

Astrapho

Re: Still on John Hagee
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2009, 05:28:46 AM »

I took it upon myself to direct him to Ray's website and requesting and open or private response; below is the letter I got back.

April 16, 2009
Dear Emmanuel,
On behalf of John Hagee Ministries, we appreciate the support and confidence you have in Pastor Hagee’s teachings.

Our staff at John Hagee Ministries reviewed your letter.  Thank you for providing Pastor Hagee with the information about a website link that is critical of Pastor Hagee and John Hagee Ministries.   

We will check the web link at the first opportunity.

Please understand that the demands on this ministry have placed a tremendous responsibility on the hands of our Shepherd and staff.  Please understand why he is unable to respond and comment on this web site information.

Because your concerns and needs are important to us, we will attempt to respond to your inquiry if you submit your question in a clearly stated manner.  Remember God’s word says, “Delight yourself in the Lord and He will grant you the desires of your heart.  Commit your way to the Lord and He will bring it to pass”. [Psalm 27:4].   We pray that God will fill you with His peace and joy for “the joy of the Lord is our strength”. [ Nehemiah 8:10]. God bless you.

Sincerely,
Edward Martinez
John Hagee Ministries

I give up.

Eww, it's almost as if they simply copied and pasted a template and called it a day.  :(

Tiachi

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2009, 08:09:00 PM »

I've often wondered if pastor Hagee had ever responded to Ray's letter, It would be interesting to see

what he would say if one of his members confronted him directly.  But you know people it really saddens

me to think that  so many people honestly believe everything he says is the gosple truth, I used to be

one of those people, until one day I began to do something our pastor used to tell us to do, he would

say question anwsers, don't just believe something because someone says it's true, check it out for

yourself, I did, I came across this website (BT), and for about a year and a half now, my perception

of the bible has changed, It's amazing what God will do if you really desire the truth.

P.S. This is my first post, and I just want to say it's a real pleasure to be a part of this forum and to

and to be able to share with you all. God bless you all.

Tiachi,

aqrinc

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2009, 10:24:49 PM »

I do too George.

Sandyk

Hi SandyK,

I wish my wife would be one of those to say i used to also. It is a most painful thing for me to keep on seeing her go back to this liar for Guidance in Scripture.

george. :)

Ricky

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2009, 12:13:15 AM »

Musicman made a good point, I don't think that Hagee is the main problem, its`s the people. It appears to me that Hagee and the likes of him are using Christianity to brain wash people, same with other religions, catholic, etc. principalities of the air sort of thing and most of them are gonna stay just like they are. Religions are very powerful. But I think to another reason for this, Maybe God has only given, or is giving the power  only to certain people to believe the truth. Religion to me is just another tradition of men, invented by man not God, I not sure if He even likes it, But I guess he has to use something that points to Him. Just my opinion.
   Bless you all.      Ricky
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

Kat

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2009, 02:10:29 AM »

Hi Tiachi,

I see this is your first post, welcome to the forum.
We "really desire the truth" when God gives us that desire, then He draws us to Him.

John 6:44  No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.

don't just believe something because someone says it's true, check it out for yourself,

You are so right with this.

1Th 5:21  Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Ricky, I was reading your post and I hope you don't mind if I comment.

Maybe God has only given, or is giving the power  only to certain people to believe the truth.

Yes the truth is the narrow gate, "and there are few who find it."

Mat 7:13  "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.
v. 14  Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

The age we live in is an age of darkness where the truth is concerned.

John 3:19  And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
v. 20  For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.

We are all deceived - wretched - carnal minded and enmity against God until God drags us to Him (John 6:44).

Titus 3:3  For we ourselves were also once foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving various lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful and hating one another.

Rom 8:7  Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.

I don't think that Hagee is the main problem, its`s the people.

There is something to this statement.  Paul could see this coming and warned about it in Scripture.

2Tim 4:3  For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers;
v. 4  and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.

2Tim 3:13  But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.

But those that are teaching heresy will certainly be held accountable for their subversion and Peter gives us quite an accurate description of what these false teachers are like.

2Peter 2:1  But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction.
v. 2  And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed.
v. 3  By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words;

v. 12  and these, as irrational natural beasts, made to be caught and destroyed--in what things they are ignorant of, speaking evil--in their destruction shall be destroyed,
v. 13  about to receive a reward of unrighteousness, pleasures counting the luxury in the day, spots and blemishes, luxuriating in their deceits, feasting with you,
v. 14  having eyes full of adultery, and unable to cease from sin, enticing unstable souls, having an heart exercised in covetousnesses, children of a curse,
v. 15  having forsaken a right way, they did go astray, having followed in the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who a reward of unrighteousness did love,
v. 16  and had a rebuke of his own iniquity--a dumb a@@, in man's voice having spoken, did forbid the madness of the prophet.
v. 17  These are wells without water, and clouds by a tempest driven, to whom the thick gloom of the darkness to the age hath been kept; (YLT)

Just thought I would give some Scriptures on the subject.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

cjwood

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2009, 02:54:42 AM »

i too wanted to welcome tiachi. it is a wonderful day when our Lord God leads us out of the churches of our day, and out of the doctrines of man. i know that you also tiachi give praises to your Father for calling you out of the man made doctrines which are spewed from the pulpits all over the world. thanks to you too kat for the scriptures you have provided. they have been a resounding confirmation of what ray smith has been shouting from the Scriptures to all who would hear.

claudia

p.s.  john hagee is a dumbbutt. :o

Ricky

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2009, 03:35:17 AM »

Nicely done Kat, thank you.  :)
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 22 queries.