bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: John Hagee's Response?  (Read 10870 times)

Deborah-Leigh

Re: John Hagee's Response?
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2009, 04:30:53 AM »

Hi emkayfey

I have no doubt you submitted a question like, Why don’t you reply to the article Ray sent to you?

Here is the in between the lines response to you /us/anyone who is being dragged out of Hagee Ministries/Babylon.

Only an imbecile and fool can miss that WE (Hagee  Ministries) have responded by saying, “sorry, too busy for Ray,” but WE will give you OUR (Hagee Ministries)  holier than thou benefit of OUR generous time and doubt worrying about you because YOU emkayfey might be important to us if we can deceive you into joining US (Hagee Ministries.)

Ray is a lost cause on his way to Hagee hell. We don’t want to bare all our teeth to scare you off so we have flattered you into believing  that YOU might be important instead of drawing your attention to how we really feel about Ray Smith.

WE are being very Godly by giving you our attention because WE the great Hagee Ministries have the discernment to decide if you are important or not. Don’t be deceived. WE have the power to make you important. OUR decision will depend on your obedience to US and your tithe of course. No one can ever become more important than OUR Alpha Male Wolf head of the congregation.

Remember that WE (Hagee Ministries is telling YOU  in writing to commit YOUR way to the Lord because WE can see that YOU are NOT doing this!  Why else did you send us that letter with Ray Smiths name in it? WE have the proof that YOU are in peril of Hell!

So, just in case WE can WIN YOUR SOUL AND MAKE YOU INTO another tithe payer notice how soft our clothing can get when YOU see US as so holy that only WE can cause God to fill YOU with His peace and joy. If God does not do as WE ask, then that is OUR proof that YOU have chosen Hell. What more do we need?

To cover all our bases and just in case you are not entirely convinced by our deception and self glorification's, then as a last ditch effort WE are telling YOU to pay careful attention that at YOUR peril YOU try to take on the strength of the Hagee Ministry. OUR strength is the Joy of the Lord and YOU are in peril of hell. WE will send you to Hell if you ignore  OUR warning that the joy of the Lord is the Hagee strength. Watch out!

We have warned YOU. OUR warning rewards US with immunity from correction from the Lord because WE will tell Him when He comes what WE did and THAT will impress Him. That guarantees our reward.  If YOU join us YOU will be OUR witness as are thousands of others who are in OUR congregation. We will win your soul or at least get the reward for trying. Look at how many we have won already. If you don’t join us then you are lost. We know how to get God to approve of us  AND by making ourselves  separate from YOU until you come to US on bended knee and beg us to forgive you, then you will know how IMPORTANT WE are.   

WE will not join YOU EVER. Whosoever will bend their knee to us is joined to us. Break that pose and the relationship is over. WE know that Ray shall never be joined to us. Ray is STANDING  but YOU, well, you might still be luke warm but if not and if you still decide not to join us, it will be at YOUR peril.

So if YOU  make God angry with YOU by coming against US, wasting our time, ticking us off with ideas you get from the Word of God then know that you will be racking up reasons to go to Hell for upsetting us and going against GOD’s joy which is OUR strength. At your peril you dare to upset us.  Its your choice!  Be warned. We have YOU as OUR witness that WE warned you. God HAS to reward us for that.

Signed the almost perfect proselyte of John Hagee. 

Emkayfey, God is surely dragging you out of Babylon!

You can send them this  TRANSLATION of the reply they sent to you if you like. I don’t think it would last a second on their notice board! Ha! It would just be another thing to burn until God brings to them the correction they shall receive, the repentance they will experience, the Righteousness of God that they will be taught and the Truth that shall liberate them from their debauched, corrupted reprobate minds and wicked stony self resilient hearts.

AND   quote :

God is not willing that any should perish… God’s will is that all should be saved… God has commissioned His Son to be Savior of the world… God is love… love never fails… God will do all of His pleasure…http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,6452.0.html

Arc

emkayfey

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2009, 06:47:16 PM »

Hi Acturus

That was an interesting hypothetical reply from John Hagee (by you). I am really concerned (should I be concerned? ???) as to why a 'minister of God' would behave like a Politician and just ignore such damning critique of his message. This reminds me of Creflo Dollar who was using the 'Drilling to hell story' to preach on Easter 2009! eventhough the story has been evidently dicredited...saw the video on youtube, hilarious.

I seem to have this heart of getting the message to people and so far, no one has engaged me critically on any of Ray's teaching I've sent. I promised myself I am not responsible for anyone but soon after find myself forwarding links and pasting Ray's teaching in email to people, I am happy God is powerful enough to accomplish all that He desires.

Peace

Ricky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2009, 09:43:13 PM »

Hi, I can see the truth over here to, the First and the Last. It was here in the first century, then man, religions and church`s made a mess of the truth and turn in into money and false teachings. Now it is here again in the last century, if this is the last one. I have always wondered something about How God chose the Few that are chosen. Why them? what makes them so important to God. And I thought to myself maybe the truth believers of today are spiritually connected to the ones of the first century. And it goes with the last shall be first and the first shall be last to be rasied. Nothig to be believe here folks, just my thougts.
    Ricky
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

Kat

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2009, 12:24:45 AM »

Hi Ricky,

I have always wondered something about How God chose the Few that are chosen. Why them? what makes them so important to God.

These verses explain it for me.

1Co 1:26  For consider your call, brethren; not many of you were wise according to worldly standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth;
v. 27  but God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise, God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong,
v. 28  God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are,
v. 29  so that no human being might boast in the presence of God.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

ez2u

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2009, 07:36:10 PM »

look at what Hagee and his company would have to give up by responding to that letter.  He has a successful ministry right now and lots of money.  The blind leading the blind and  but by the grace of God we would all be there. 
blind and deaf.
o 4:7  Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God, and everyone who loves has been generated from God, and knows God.
1Jo 4:8  The one who does not love has not known God, because God is love.

1:4  And we write these things to you, that your joy may be full.
1Jo 1:5  And this is the message which we have heard from Him, and we proclaim to you: God is light, and no darkness is in Him, none!
1Jo 1:6  If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and we walk in darkness, we lie and are not practicing the truth.
1Jo 1:7  But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of His Son Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sin.
1Jo 1:8  If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1Jo 1:9  If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous that He may forgive us the sins, and may cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1Jo 1:10  If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His Word is not in us.

I am sure that since we are all so concerned about Jn Hagee and his company we will all be in prayer for them  may we grow in Christ Jesus

Ricky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2009, 12:06:35 AM »

The people that feed Hagee are brainwsahed by him, all they do is give him money. Has anyone on BT ever heard someone say, Hi I am from John Hegee, I dont believe him anymore, I believe you now. I am not to sure if any of them could be chosen or not.
     Ricky
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

Falconn003

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2009, 12:21:27 AM »

I last attended hagee's religion back in 99 and came out of her and sought more into the Spiritual Truths of the Word of God. THEN i came across Eby, mike, and B-T's. as i was a bit sceptical at 1st, there were 3 back then in '99: B-T's , mike  and Eby rang similar Truths. and after a great exodus and separation one had to be Grown in the Spirit, to distinguish the fallen and the falling.

still the hagee experience is a reassurance my Spirit is of a good foundation. I thank God always for everything given to me in Enlightenment and none else. Thus i believe In my gifted Faith in the Word of God.

So yeah i came out of hagee's circus side show, by a calling to come out of her. And i am lead to Fellowship where ever God leads me too like minded Spirits.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 12:23:20 AM by Drakkar »

aqrinc

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2009, 12:44:30 AM »

The people that feed Hagee are brainwsahed by him, all they do is give him money. Has anyone on BT ever heard someone say, Hi I am from John Hegee, I dont believe him anymore, I believe you now. I am not to sure if any of them could be chosen or not.
     Ricky

Ricky,

You may be shocked to know that many of the brethren and sisthren including myself; once spent lot of time and money with and for hagee's ministry. It is not something to be proud of, but it is something to be Proud Of GOD THE FATHER And Our Lord Jesus Christ Who Only Can and Will Save us all from our adversaries.

Even when writing scathingly about our currently still lost (destroyed and perished) sisters and brothers, we can but Give Thanks To our Lord And Saviour for His Selfless Act Of Dying for His Enemies. (We were all once enemies; we will all (everyone) be kin)

That enemy was us, who are now made kin to Him Through His Gift Of Grace through Faith which allows us to reckon ourselves dead now in the flesh, but Alive with Him in Spirit.

1Co 10: 30-33 (KJV)
30  For if I by grace be a partaker, why am I evil spoken of for that for which I give thanks?
31  Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
32  Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:
33  Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.

Eph 2: 4-13 (MKJV)
4  But God, who is rich in mercy, for His great love with which He loved us
5  (even when we were dead in sins) has made us alive together with Christ (by grace you are saved),
6  and has raised us up together and made us sit together in the heavenlies in Christ Jesus,
7  so that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
8  For by grace you are saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God,
9  not of works, lest anyone should boast.

10  For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to good works, which God has before ordained that we should walk in them.
11  Therefore remember that you, the nations, in time past were in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
12  and that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world.
13  But now in Christ Jesus you who were once afar off are made near by the blood of Christ.

The reason we groan i8n pain is for our currently lost sisters and brothers who we should long for not ridicule or doubt that anymore will be called our or chosen.

Please take this in the spirit given, which is, (there but for The Grace And Faith Of GOD; go any one of us even now)

george. :)

« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 12:48:39 AM by aqr »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.