bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Should Children Witness Childbirth?  (Read 4605 times)

buckhunter

Should Children Witness Childbirth?
« on: April 05, 2009, 01:08:36 AM »

Some may have seen this before but to those who haven't......   Due to a power outage only one paramedic responded to the call. The house was very dark so the paramedic asked Kathleen, a 3 yr old to hold a flashlight high over her mommy so he could see while he helped deliver the baby. Very diligently. Kathleen did as he asked.
   Heidi pushed and pushed and after a little while Connor was born. The paramedic lifted him by his little feet and spanked him on his bottom.
   Connor began to cry. The paramedic then thanked Kathleen for her help and asked the wide-eyed 3 yr old what she thought about what she had just witnessed.
    Kathleen quickly responded, "he shouldn't have crawled in there in the first place.....smack his little a@@ again!"

Jim

judith collier

Re: Should Children Witness Childbirth?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 01:15:23 AM »

Buckhunter, that made me laugh!!! Judy

musicman

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 01:22:11 AM »

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a child of any age witnessing child birth.  The only thing that will destroy the innocence of a child would be to see his/her mother naked.  Under no circumstances should that ever happen.

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 01:28:37 AM »

OH NO!! Musicman! I think for once I have to agree with you!! You're not going to come back with a punchline are you? If not I will agree 100%!!  ;D
Kathy :o

musicman

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2009, 02:08:28 AM »

I'm still trying to repress the day I was born.  What an awful sight that was.

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2009, 02:17:23 AM »

AAARRRRGGGG!!! You do it to me every time!!!!! WHY do I ever think you could be serious???  :P
Well, even in your weirdness You ARE right! (not the part about when you were born!) Besides, I don't think you were born...I think you were planted! yep I think you're an alien cabbage patch doll! hehehe!!
Kathy ;)

judith collier

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2009, 02:49:34 AM »

Musicman, Oedipus?

charrie

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2009, 03:29:08 AM »

hi, all

Is there an age limit on seeing your parents naked?  What about breast feeding? isn't that naked?  Is it based on gender?  Mothers and their young daughters (up to a certain age) take baths/showers together. 

I know there is a scripture for this, I will look it up

Just putting my 2 cents in, though.

By the way, Buckhunter, that was very funny, thank you :D :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 20 queries.