bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIES IN ALL CHRISTENDOM  (Read 14256 times)

meee

ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIES IN ALL CHRISTENDOM
« on: April 05, 2009, 03:00:04 PM »

Wow, I'm so thankful to have been brought to Ray's writings and this forum. In just reading The Lake Of Fire, Part 1X about the so called Lucifer, we can see it is only by God's hand that anyone comes to His Truth{ not only bacause of the deceit about Lucifer, but everything}. I confess, I didn't know this hoax about Lucifer. How gulible and deceived I have been, makes me ashamed and humbled.  Slowly, but surely I'm getting it!
It has struck me that no one has a chance at all in knowing God's Truth, by our own devices{ duh! }, I mean.  This becomes more and more clear. So I { we } can pray for the blindness to be lifted, in the here and now, if it pleases Him .
 I can't explain well, but what I'm trying to say is, Wow! God is showing me so many things, it is all Him!
            meee ;D

Deborah-Leigh

Re: ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIES IN ALL CHRISTENDOM
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 03:17:52 PM »

It is wonderful to see your enthusiasm for the Truth!

From the Hoax of the so called fall of Lucifer is birthed the Myth of Free Will. It is marvelous to see how the deception links to befuddle Christians into believing that God is not Sovereign, that they can choose independently of God and that God is a looser to Satan who shall win most of humankind to a endless undying torment.

It is so true that those who follow the doctrines of Christiandom, are clueless as to what they ultimately blasphemously mean. We have all been blind and we really are blessed to have been edified and by His Goodness, shown the Truth.

Arc

Marky Mark

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 03:19:08 PM »

Meee,

Once God starts to reveal His Truths, it is such a pleasure to drink all that one can consume of those Truths.

Read,Read,Read ;) ;D

Peace...Mark

aqrinc

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 04:22:20 PM »

Welcome meee,

We all come to that point, where we glimpse truth; before moving on to bigger bites of meat.

george. ;D

Akira329

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2009, 05:32:31 PM »

We were once deceived also. It is a great thing that God has brought you this far!

Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

charrie

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2009, 06:50:50 PM »

Exactly!!!  Welcome

Charrie

mhykx

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2009, 08:17:14 PM »

Hi meee,

When I was in the Living Church of God, I thought I knew all.  In fact, WE (church members) think we know all.  But God is good, indeed.  He calls His people and tell them they don't know nothing yet.

Aside from the Lucifer hoax, one of the truths that most "christians" are blinded is the truth about FREE WILL.  When I first understood about this, I was shocked, and was shocked even more when I learned that nobody (I'm assuming after I asked one of the elders there) in our church know this.

Truly the truth should humble us.
We should be ever thankful to the Lord for this.

Your brother in Christ,
Mike

musicman

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2009, 09:47:11 PM »

Free Will:

A rock so heavy that not even God can lift it.

meee

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2009, 09:57:22 PM »

Hey Charrie,Mike,Antaiwan,George,Mark,Arc,Musicman,
          I've been jumping around in Ray's writings and have read some of the Free Will papers and that was another thing that was surprising. I see it though ,and now it amazes me that we ever fell for these lies, because it makes sense ,that we actually don't have Free will.
         Eventually I'll read all in order, probably, but I print the papers out and I keep running out of toner, so when Ray mentions something, I jump ahead to find what he's saying and then back track again. Not a good way of studying,maybe?   ::)  ;) But, I'm picking up priceless nuggets, just the same. Yes, it is only by His goodness that I'm seeing!
         Thanks much, meee

aqrinc

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2009, 10:43:28 PM »

Hi meee.

That is exactly how i study, at any given time i am reading 3 to 5 books, studying Scripture from several points, playing with my 2 Granddaughters, reading and posting on the forum plus many other things then; a minute or two for the cares of this world. If that is your best way to learn then use it, some people have to be structured. You develop and work the style that works best for your learning and understanding.

Whatever you do though, be in constant Prayer, yes just like breathing. It is the best way to stay in touch with Reality (Unseen Things) as opposed to perception (visible things).

Eph 6:12  (MKJV)
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the world's rulers, of the darkness of this age, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

2Co 4: 17-18 (CLV)
17 For the momentary lightness of our affliction is producing for us a transcendently transcendent eonian burden of glory,
18 at our not noting what is being observed, but what is not being observed, for what is being observed is temporary, yet what is not being observed is eonian."

george ;D.

Ninny

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2009, 12:06:29 AM »

Musicman,
I like your description of free will!!! :D

meee

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2009, 10:48:13 AM »

Morning George,
                  Thank you for the advise and it is needed, because satan wants to try and steal Truth from me. Things pop into my head like, " are you sure this isn't deception?"   But then just as quick another thought ,reminding me that " no, this is Scripture!"
                 I need to get me a CLV!  Whenever Ray states a verse from it, I think I really must get one. Do you use it a lot?
                meee

Whatever you do though, be in constant Prayer, yes just like breathing. It is the best way to stay in touch with Reality (Unseen Things) as opposed to perception (visible things).[/color]

Eph 6:12  (MKJV)
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the world's rulers, of the darkness of this age, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

2Co 4: 17-18 (CLV)
17 For the momentary lightness of our affliction is producing for us a transcendently transcendent eonian burden of glory,
18 at our not noting what is being observed, but what is not being observed, for what is being observed is temporary, yet what is not being observed is eonian."

george ;D.

Kat

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2009, 10:59:14 AM »

Hi Meee,

If you do not already have e-Sword it is free to download and you can have quite a few Bible translations to compare.  Here is the link to the e-Sword site  http://www.e-sword.net/index.html

And this link will get you the Concordant, for download just unzip it and copy it into your "c:\Program Files\e-Sword" folder, http://www.esnips.com/doc/fda2551f-b10e-464e-9d77-226836b3e9a8/clv.zip

And another thing is that it's easy to copy and paste Scriptures here from e-Sword.

Here is an email that Ray explains the need for different translations.

http://bible-truths.com/email4.htm ------------

No translation is perfect. They all have flaws. Some are better than others. The King James is an very good translations overall. There are just certain key areas that the miss the mark completely.

If the KJV translated "aion and aions" as "age and ages" or "eon and eons," and if they translated "Hades" [usually translated 'hell'] the "unseen" or "imperceptible," it would then be one of the BEST translations.

The Concordant Literal New Testament is a good translation and CONSISTENTLY translates "Hades" and "aions" properly.

Most Bible students and scholars use anywhere from ten to over a hundred different translations in their studies. I have about thirty-five, and keep adding new ones.

The Concordant Literal New Testament is a translation from the original Greek manuscripts.

Sincerely,

Ray

« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 11:06:39 AM by Kat »

meee

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2009, 04:32:24 PM »

Ray, don't you have to pay for the extra's with e-sword? I know the initial is free, is all the Bible versions free also?
 Terry

Kat

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2009, 05:20:44 PM »

Hi Terry,

Many Bible translations are free on e-Sword, but they do have some that you must purchase to download.  That CLV link is free.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 05:22:28 PM by Kat »

meee

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2009, 06:54:13 PM »

Kat, ooops I called you Ray before.  See how well I read!?
  Ok, I'll give e-sword a try. Thanks for the urls and your thoughts.
   Terry ;)

myms

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2009, 08:20:26 PM »

Hi Kat

'And this link will get you the Concordant, for download just unzip it and copy it into your "c:\Program Files\e-Sword" folder, http://www.esnips.com/doc/fda2551f-b10e-464e-9d77-226836b3e9a8/clv.zip'

I seem to be having a few problems! No surprises there! Does the clv link give you access (via e-sword) to the concordant New Testament or to Young's Literal Translation? Am I right in thinking that there isn't a complete concordant Old Testament yet?

Thank you for your help

myms

aqrinc

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2009, 08:24:25 PM »

Hi myms,

My CLV on esword is The Complete Bible, OT & NT. PM me with your email address if you need it.

george. ;D

Absolute Truth

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2009, 12:47:46 AM »

Hi myms,

My CLV on esword is The Complete Bible, OT & NT. PM me with your email address if you need it.

george. ;D

Hi George,

I was of the understanding that the Old Testament CLV was still in the final stages of translation which was said to be about 10 years away from finishing. This is what I read on a site dealing with this translations. I am probably wrong but I cannot seem to find the OT for this.

Also, regarding the link above for the CLV, I was not able to get it to open up in E-sword for some reason. I can't even open it. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.

God Bless, Dave

musicman

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2009, 01:27:39 AM »

10 years?  Oh crap!!  The world ends in less than three.  Remember?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 22 queries.