bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIES IN ALL CHRISTENDOM  (Read 14420 times)

charrie

Re: ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIES IN ALL CHRISTENDOM
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2009, 04:07:19 PM »

:D :D I guess he'll just have to get it directly from the source than, huh :D :D :D

That is funny, musicman

Charrie :-*

daywalker

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2009, 09:43:18 PM »

Hello meee,

Once you've been given the "eyes to see, and ears to hear", it's truly mindboggling that we ever were decieved by such riduculous fairy tales. And to be humbled before Our God is a very painful, yet beneficial and needful experience.

Welcome to the Light! *Sunglasses recommended*  8) Don't wanna go through what Paul did on the road to Damascus

:D Christopher.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2009, 10:20:27 PM »

Once you've been given the "eyes to see, and ears to hear", it's truly mindboggling that we ever were decieved by such riduculous fairy tales. And to be humbled before Our God is a very painful, yet beneficial and needful experience.

Welcome to the Light! *Sunglasses recommended*   Don't wanna go through what Paul did on the road to Damascus

BEAUTIFUL! :)

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2009, 01:14:24 AM »

Great comment Daywalker, 
What else do you have my friend?
We can always use some inspiration to dig deeper.
Always looking for those pearls.

Bob

Hello meee,

Welcome to the Light! *Sunglasses recommended*  8) Don't wanna go through what Paul did on the road to Damascus

meee

« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2009, 10:30:31 AM »

Hey Christopher,
           I know, how stupid I feel about being soooo deceived!
           Thank you for the greeting.
           meee 8)

Hello meee,

daywalker

« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2009, 01:35:24 PM »

Great comment Daywalker, 

Bob

Just a precept here, a precept there... here a little, there a little...

:) ;) Daywalker

aqrinc

« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2009, 07:43:09 PM »

Great comment Daywalker, 

Bob

Next you will want to write; line upon line, line upon line, ??? and throw everything out of context. :o

george. ;D

daywalker

« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2009, 08:41:02 PM »

Great comment Daywalker, 

Bob

Next you will want to write; line upon line, line upon line, ??? and throw everything out of context. :o

george. ;D

Hey, Peter was pretty good at that, so why not us? I can hear the JW's response to Ray, when he quoted Philippians 2:13, "that's not in the bible!" Haha :D

;) ;D Daywalker.

aqrinc

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2009, 03:02:39 PM »

Just tear or ignore these 4 verses out or mistranslate them, and produce a new license to lie. Good thing is; GOD Has seeded and buried HIS Truths all over and in The Scriptures. Which is why we need to keep studying and growing daily.

2Ti 2: 15-16 (MKJV)
15  Study earnestly to present yourself approved to God, a workman that does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of Truth.
16  But shun profane, vain babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness.

2Ti 3: 16-17 (ASV)
16  Every scripture inspired of God is also profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for instruction which is in righteousness.
17  That the man of God may be complete, furnished completely unto every good work.

george ;D.

gzeigler

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2009, 07:47:34 PM »

Hi Kat,

You're a lifesaver in providing the link to the clv.zip!

I now have to put hair back into my head.

Grace and peace,
George

rockrdude

« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2009, 09:50:21 AM »

> Eventually I'll read all in order, probably, but I print the papers out and I keep running out of toner

Meee.. You're going to need a LOT of toner! I thought I had everything printed on this site except for the forums and the e-mail replies. Nope.. I didn't see the transcriptions of Ray's audio teachings. I just printed all of those up this week as well. My bookshelf has at least 3+ feet of space devoted to Ray's teachings printed up.. and I still need to get this stack hole-punched and added to the bookshelf.

My house is crazy with all of the loud children everywhere.. so having these printed up is truly a gift from God. Thankfully He blessed me with an awesome black & white laser printer a few years ago with ink to last for years.

The e-sword program is great, too! I love to use the parallel feature to put the CLV, LITV, Young's Literal, and the KJV side by side. Fun!

meee

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2009, 10:06:10 AM »

> Eventually I'll read all in order, probably, but I print the papers out and I keep running out of toner

Meee.. You're going to need a LOT of toner!

Boy isn't that the truth Jonathan!  ;)      I printed all of the Lake of Fire papers, the Self Will papers,etc.  I hate to think how much toner I bought. I read all the papers then sent them all to my sister. She had to let her internet go, so hasn't had access to Ray's teachings.  Now, I'm starting to print everything again, for me.  I told Tahni if she didn't want to read his stuff to let me know and I'd send money for her to ship them back to me. This would be allot cheaper than printing it all again. She hasn't said anything ,so I assume she's reading them. I pray she is!
Yep, it's nice to read from a paper in my hand instead of the computer screen, which does a number on my neck and my eyes.
I do have e-sword also.
Hey, have a great long weekend, ???
luv & hugs,meee
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.