bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hell on audio tape? Creflo Dollar says so...  (Read 19260 times)

Marky Mark

Hell on audio tape? Creflo Dollar says so...
« on: April 07, 2009, 04:17:41 PM »

Greetings Truth seekers,

Today as I was surfing the idiot box I happened upon Creflo Dollars TV show,straight from babylon.Well I decided to listen to what he had to say, thinking maybe there could be something of intrest to critique. Well to my disbelief  :o  he was talking about hell and how God was going to put unbelievers into that place that Creflo knows will be an eternal place of residency for all unbelievers.
   Well,hold on to your hats ladies and gentleman,he had proof of hell and its demons of punishment.Now,I have been around the block in my life time and I must say, I have seen alot of things, but what I was about to see made me want to throw-up. Mr. Dollar had an audio of the demons of hell, yes sir, for all to hear with their own ears.You see,Creflo played an audio from a supposed recording from a Siberian drilling crew that was doing some type of geological drilling,for tectonics plate shifting,or something to that nature,thousands and thousands of feet under the earth.The drilling crew hit some type of a void and the drilling apparatus started to do a wild shimmy of some sort.So the crew decided to drop a microphone(what?no video) into the hole to see if there could be a reason for this to happen,I do believe that said crew was also recording data for the sounds of shifting tectonic plates.
   When the drilling crew retrieved the microphone from the void they hit and replayed that tape recording,believe it or not they had captured the screaming agony's of millions of dead people in hell.The recording sure sounded like that could be the case,it was awful sounding,like a movie straight out of hollywood.Dollar was using this tape to scare his audience into thinking it was real :o.Then,right after, he showed a film of a supposedly dying woman in an ambulance ride that had gone to hell,and said film clip was about that, with all of the graphic details that would make good horror film suspense.

After watching this film clip for about 5-6 minutes,the show ended.And I suppose soon after the buckets were passed along to collect the money from the wayward sheep.(If I tithe,then its heaven for me ;).)

The reason that this whole episode upset me was because of the lengths that these TV evangelists will go to in order to scare their audiences into giving them moneys, in order that they can preach more of these blasphemies about our Loving God. Dollar is a Spiritual heretic, and the Truth,he would not know it(TRUTH) if it hit him upside his head,like a baseball bat.These poor people actually believe this crap, and to give Dollar moneys to continue teaching this is beyond reproach.  >:(

Come out of her MY PEOPLE...indeed

Sorry,I had to vent.

Peace...Mark

musicman

Re: Hell on audio tape? Creflo Dollar says so...
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 04:32:50 PM »

I know about that urban leagend.  Even heard the tape.  Sounded like people at a nightclub.  Just remember.  What we heard was just the outer portions of hell, where the sinners recieve few lashes.  Those burning in the center of the Earth?  Well, there's more than just screaming there.

I never realized that Creflo's Dollars $$ were so bent towards that hell crap.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 04:51:12 PM »

It has been exposed that the Scientists on that field trip were bored and decided to send a joke to the folks back home. They added that they saw demonic apparitions come out of the tunnel they had drilled. It caught the imagination of those who believe the lie in Christiandom. This very same story was part of my Bible Study course that I had to swallow when I was yet in Babylon, also believing in lies. It was taken so seriously that New Zealand was described as being the closest country to Hell because the tectonic plates there are so thin that occasionally gas blasts up without waring on the local golf course.  :D

There is no Truth in Babylon. He only visits to drag out who He will. 

Arc

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 05:12:08 PM »

I wouldn't sweat this small stuff Marky. God has Dollar where He wants both in the Ministry of Babylon and on the currency exchanges too! Gods Power is Mighty in both individual lives and Nations. God is the Head of all Power and Principality and is truly working all in accordance to the council of His Will.

Arc

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 05:12:27 PM »

I'll tell you something that I found sad about that..My grandsons used to go to a little Baptist school and one of the teachers told the kids about the microphone to hell and my 11 year old grandson was scared at first then he started thinking about it. He asked me how could they even have a hell under the earth, you know I guess that would be a logistical problem! He said everyone talks about burning in the lake of fire. He said he asked the teacher, "How can there be anyone in hell in the lake of fire when DEATH AND HELL will be thrown into the lake of fire?? Could it be that an eleven year old has a better understanding about death, hell, and the lake of fire than the teachers who teach them?? hmmm. Some people are so gullible!!
Kathy >:(

charrie

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 10:50:08 PM »

Yahweh, has always been and still is in control...

but I did get a good laught, thanks, Mark

Charrie :-*

musicman

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2009, 11:53:56 AM »

jesus loves Creflo's $$$.

mhykx

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2009, 01:16:18 AM »

One, er, two of the words that I would like to imitate (or at least put in my vocabulary  ;D) from Ray are

SHEER NONSENSE!

Up to how deep will Babylon deceive the whole world is unbelievable.

ericsteven

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2009, 02:16:58 AM »

I saw the same episode that Mark referred to just two days ago on TBN.  What was funny was that after the little film about the girl who dies and finds herself in hell being tortured by demons, Creflo comes back on, encourages everyone watching to pray along with him as he says a little sinner's prayer, and then says that if people will call in and give an offering to his ministry so that he can take the message of hell to the whole world, he will send them a little gift.  A little book, actually.

The name of the book?

God's Amazing Love.

Indeed, Creflo.  Indeed.

jg

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2009, 08:27:55 AM »

"The name of the book?

God's Amazing Love."

That is PRICELESS!!!!!   

rockrdude

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2009, 09:53:32 AM »

And they wonder why I don't want to go back to that mess?
The scariest part is I used to believe some of this stuff.

But, I bet God is going to use this to drag more people out of the institutional church. It was a long series of deceptions that God revealed to me bit by bit over the years, before He began to truly open my eyes. It was when they started getting ridiculously unscriptural and unbelievable.. like this 'recording of hell', that I knew God was dragging me out.

For me, it wasn't hell or the threat of it. It was when the pastor started to skip verses because they were the exact opposite of what he was preaching. So.. skip the verse.. preach the other ones.. and I'd sit there and think.. Gee.. what about the verses he skipped over?

Then.. it always resulted in an offering.. always. Amazing!

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2009, 10:36:07 AM »

But, I bet God is going to use this to drag more people out of the institutional church. It was a long series of deceptions that God revealed to me bit by bit over the years, before He began to truly open my eyes. It was when they started getting ridiculously unscriptural and unbelievable.. like this 'recording of hell', that I knew God was dragging me out.

For me, it wasn't hell or the threat of it. It was when the pastor started to skip verses because they were the exact opposite of what he was preaching. So.. skip the verse.. preach the other ones.. and I'd sit there and think.. Gee.. what about the verses he skipped over?

My thoughts and experiences as well, Rockrdude. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Astrapho

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2009, 03:14:10 PM »

Oh... Goodness. Unbelievable. Just how far will they go for more money?

aqrinc

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2009, 03:31:43 PM »

Hi rockrdude,

I believed most if not all of it at one time, this is most important for us to remember when we are dealing with newly freed brethren & sisthren. We were right there with them, now we are where we are to help them get over the same things we did after being Dragged out of that cesspool of Lies and Hypocrisy, where Satan has his seat.

Starve the beast and feed The Spirit All Day Long.

Rom 8: 5-6 (MKJV)
5  For they who are according to the flesh mind the things of flesh, but they who are according to the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
6  For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace

1Co 2: 14-16 ((MKJV)
14  But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15  But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is judged by no one.
16  For who has known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct Him? But we have the mind of Christ.

george. :)

Mc_Can

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2009, 03:17:24 PM »

Musicman said:

"I never realized that Creflo's Dollars $$ were so bent towards that hell crap."

Probably because the prosperity stuff is a hard sell these days, he is going back to the tried and true "scare the money out of their pockets".  Greed or fear... either one will get the money flowing.  I suppose its good business to "switch it up" every now and then, and with the economy its a good time to work the fear angle.

krobbyzw

« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2010, 07:56:56 AM »

Hi folks

I watched this sermon on video last week at church.  I was under the impression that Creflo Dollar was a man of integrity, but must confess I have not done much research on him.  I have recently heard two pastors saying he and Joel Osteen are prosperity preachers and that prosperity was not the true gospel of Jesus Christ.  I have now found a video link http:***no teaching links allowed*** - [downloading now] and wondered whether any members of this forum can send me other links of evidence of Creflo's hypocrisies or false doctrines?  Eternal life with God is too precious to risk it being taken away by a false teacher!  Thanks for your time!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 09:24:46 AM by mharrell08 »

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2010, 08:44:18 AM »

Hey krobbyzw

Welcome to the Forum!

wondered whether any members of this forum can send me other links of evidence of Creflo's hypocrisies or false doctrines

There is PLENTY right here on this site. Enjoy :)

Arc

krobbyzw

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2010, 11:41:53 AM »

Super, thanks for that.  My apologies for the link - didn't mean to cause offence.  Do you folks have a 'statement of faith' somewhere you could point me to?  Have not had a chance to check through the forum yet, work's been busy!  Have a good day!

Kat

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2010, 11:52:41 AM »

Hi Krobbyzw,

Welcome to the forum. We do not have a statement of faith or creed. Here is Ray's answer to that.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php?topic=1021.0 ------------

Can you send me a statement of faith, a list of things you believe, very
interesting read.
ben

Dear Ben:
Do you not have a Bible? That IS my statement of faith.

http://bible-truths.com/lake16-C.html -----

THE UNSCRIPTURAL APOSTLES’ CREED

People ask if I have a "creed"? I tell them, no, and that I have never read a creed or statement of faith which was Scripturally true. The most famous of all creeds is "The Apostles Creed." Actually, all of the Apostles would turn over in their graves if they knew what unscriptural trash is being attributed to them. The second to the last line reads: "I believe… in the resurrection of THE BODY." Well, I don’t. The Scriptures don’t. The Apostles didn’t. Jesus didn’t.

In Scripture we read of, "the resurrection OF THE DEAD" fifteen times. We read of "the resurrection… of the just and unjust," "resurrection of life," "resurrection of judgment," "the resurrection of Christ," but we never ever read of "the resurrection of the BODY."

So why doesn’t the "Apostles Creed" say, "I believe…in the resurrection OF THE DEAD" instead of the body? Because the orthodox Christian Church doesn’t believe that we EVER DIE, that’s why: "And the serpent [Satan the devil] said unto the woman, You shall not surely die" (Gen. 3:4). Who would ever believe the devil’s lie over the Truth of God: "…you shall surely die" (Gen. 2:`7)? Who? Who, you ask? Who would be so incredibly foolish as to believe Satan over God? Why the entire worldwide orthodox Christian Church, that’s who.
----------------------------------------------------------

mercy, peace and love
Kat

mharrell08

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2010, 12:09:10 PM »

Super, thanks for that.  My apologies for the link - didn't mean to cause offence.  Do you folks have a 'statement of faith' somewhere you could point me to?  Have not had a chance to check through the forum yet, work's been busy!  Have a good day!

No offense taken Krobbyzw, just a forum rule in place so that people can not bring in false doctrine.

Also, here is a link to a comment from Kat, one of our moderators. She is very helpful in providing new members information regarding the forum:

FYI: http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,11795.msg102017.html#msg102017

This should help you navigate around the forum and have an understanding of its purpose.

Hope this helps,

Marques
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 23 queries.