bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Old CB'er  (Read 3929 times)

Terry

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Old CB'er
« on: April 07, 2009, 06:01:22 PM »

Hey everyone, i'm a old CB,er from way back when it was popular, anyway i thought if any of you still have that old CB radio around just wipe the dust off of it and maybe we can key up sometime. I always start on channel 38 lower sideband to see if any skip is rolling and then go above channel 40 and talk to friends, i've talked to just about every state here in the usa, Canada, South America, England, i even talked to someone in Rome but only once, i don't talk on the AM side thats to far out there for me, hey you never know, it would be nice to talk to you guys sometime, anyway just a thought.
Terry Miller
Terry

Ninny

Re: Old CB'er
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 07:16:01 PM »

I don't know if we still have our CB or not! I'll check and see.
Kathy :D

aqrinc

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 07:41:54 PM »

Terry,

I put them away so very long ago, remembering the days of the linear that knocked out power
in the whole neighborhood. Not going back there, too much grief from smoky on the road too.
Now using RMR 450 to spot smoky.

george. ;D

Terry

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 09:00:10 PM »

I know what you mean George, i have power too but very seldom use it, i never talk on the 40 channel my radios have extra channels i go above 40 and talk sideband. the skip isn't runing very good right now but i heard it soon will be, also you don't need extra power to talk sideband it helps but you don't have to have it any decent radio will do, well anyway if you change your mind let me know, and Ninny knock the dust off that thing and we will talk sometime (maybe) yall have a great day.

Terry
Terry

aqrinc

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2009, 01:47:58 PM »

Ok, if i can find one of my old rigs, will give it another shot, what is your handle btw. You can pm it when you get a chance.

george. ;D

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.