bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moar new members!!  (Read 13483 times)

Phil3:10

Re: Moar new members!!
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2009, 02:07:09 PM »

Astrahpo,
I, like Dave in TN, spent many years in the Baptist Church searching for answers to my questions regarding everything spiritual. I served as a teacher, deacon and on many committees but could never get the answers I felt were from GOD. It took me several years and thousands of hours of searching to find the answers and the peace that I so much wanted. Institutional, denominational, organized church doctrine is all basically the same with a few changes made to satisfy the carnal needs of the membership. I feel all these churches are just off shoots of the Catholic system and are far removed from GOD'S truths.
GOD will reveal HIS truths only to those he elects and only to those willing to search for HIS truths. Don't let one person put undue pressure on you to make a spiritual decision regarding baptism. In spite of your young age you evidence much maturity in your knowledge of the Scriptures. Stay in this forum and in the teachings of Ray Smith and you will find the answers and the peace that our GOD has for you. GOD is faithful and will reward your diligent search for HIS truths.
I have had several opportunities to direct people who are searching for real truths to this site and my earnest prayer is that GOD will bring the increase. The greatest lesson I have learned is that all is of GOD. HE is in control of everything and HIS will will be done.
In HIM,
Phil3:10

Astrapho

« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2009, 06:41:11 AM »

Thanks for the replies, Phil and Mark. :) It just puts a big smile on my face to see that people on this forum actually care, something really lacking nowadays...

I think that I'm the one holding me back from ever coming clean with my friend... I don't know how to say it. It's like I don't want to get so serious about these stuff with my friend because... Well, she's a friend. I'm just so afraid that it'll become a quarrel and we'll fall out and she will never talk to me again.

Anyway, to respond I'll need to post more stuff that happened today. Not a lot... But like I said I don't think it's rather appropriate to turn my intro thread into this huge Q&A corner.  :-\

Therefore...

Mah blog! http://cutting-bottles.blogspot.com/  ;D

I posted about what happened today, yeppity yep.  ;)

(Ignore the title, I couldn't think of anything else)

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2009, 03:34:38 AM »

michelle,
i have been reading through different things on your blog and i must say, you are absolutely awesome. and to be so young. girl, you are so right on with so much of what i read. i had to stop reading and different go all the way through your random christian blog section, but i loved what i read. do you have any idea what valuable and precious Truths God is showing you. before long you will not be able to hold back any longer with regards to your pentecostal friend, the Holy Spirit will just give you the words. you have to make a choice between drawing close(er) to Jesus Christ or pretending to follow along with your friends doctrines of man. you WILL come to that point where you choose between the Truth of the Gospel or the loyalty to a friend who is currently blinded and might i say even hardened in her heart to wanting to "search the SCRIPTURES daily to see if what they say is true" (again, referencing info in your blog).

come on baby sister. you can do it. Jesus Christ via His Holy Spirit which is IN your heart will guide you. i will say it again, just give your friend the bible-truths website address and let God do the rest.

love you little sister,
claudia

Astrapho

« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2009, 11:54:16 AM »

Claudia:

Thanks for the reply big sis. :D I didn't think anyone would be interested in my other blog (more like a ranting section to let off some steam and pin down my thoughts... I hope I hadn't sounded too arrogant :-[). I'm glad you liked it, though. ;D

I'm still daily praying for Him to teach me more about Himself and increase my spiritual understanding... Whew, what a long, rough road ahead! :)

Yes, it's that point I'm fearing the most. I even went to stay back in school to study math till the school was closing (my most hated subject) just so that I didn't have to face my friend and risk spitting myself on that point. :( Yikes. I just pray that the Holy Spirit will indeed give me the right words that day when it comes...  :-X I always seem to use all the wrong words in speech...

i will say it again, just give your friend the bible-truths website address and let God do the rest.

I'm considering doing just that... But I'm just really, irrationally, afraid. :(

God be with you,
Michelle
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 18 queries.