bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: plenty of room for everyone  (Read 5877 times)

eutychus

plenty of room for everyone
« on: June 06, 2006, 08:37:35 AM »

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/image/0606/ngc6164_gemini_big.jpg

For [as] the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

love
euty/chuck

orion77

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 10:17:59 AM »

(Psa 19:1)  To the chief musician. A Psalm of David. The heavens are recounting the glory of God, and the expanse proclaiming His handiwork.

(Psa 19:2)  Day by day they pour forth speech, and night to night reveals knowledge.

(Job 9:8)  That alone stretcheth out the heavens, And treadeth upon the waves of the sea;

(Job 9:9)  That maketh the Bear, Orion, and the Pleiades, And the chambers of the south;

(Job 9:10)  That doeth great things past finding out, Yea, marvellous things without number.

(Job 38:31)  Canst thou bind the cluster of the Pleiades, Or loose the bands of Orion?

(Amo 5:6)  Seek Jehovah, and live, that He not break out like a fire on the house of Joseph, and consume, and no one is putting it out for Bethel.

(Amo 5:7)  He abandoned those who turn justice and righteousness into wormwood on the earth.

(Amo 5:8)  He who created the Pleiades and Orion, and turns the deep darkness into the morning, and He darkened the day into night; who calls for the waters of the sea and pours them out on the face of the earth, Jehovah is His name;

\:D/  \:D/  8)

God bless,

Gary

mercie

Re: plenty of room for everyone
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 10:44:54 AM »

Quote from: eutychus
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/image/0606/ngc6164_gemini_big.jpg

For [as] the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

love
euty/chuck

Shaken in the Mind.

2Th 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

Job 16:12 I was at ease, but he hath broken me asunder: he hath also taken [me] by my neck, and shaken me to pieces, and set me up for his mark.

Job 38:13 That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?

Psa 18:7 Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.

Luk 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Act 4:31 And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

Act 16:26 And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed

Hbr 12:27 And this [word], Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

But Fear NOT

1Cr 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Shaken like chaff ? consumed in the Fire

Luk 22:31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired [to have] you, that he may sift [you] as wheat:

Job 21:18 They are as stubble before the wind, and as chaff that the storm carrieth away.

Psa 1:4 The ungodly [are] not so: but [are] like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

Dan 2:35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

Isa 5:24 Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, [so] their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.

Luk 3:17 Whose fan [is] in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable

Andy_MI

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2006, 11:08:32 AM »

Psa 147:4  He telleth the number of the stars; he giveth them all their names.
Psa 147:5  Great is our Lord, and mighty in power; his understanding is infinite.

Isa 40:26  Lift up your eyes on high, and see who hath created these, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by name; by the greatness of his might, and for that he is strong in power, not one is lacking.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2006, 12:59:09 AM »

I truly am in aw at Gods creation, such beauty in the vast and emptyness of space, it is amazing...

If only i could fully grasp the spiritual, then would i truly be without words.

mercie

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2006, 01:04:10 AM »

Quote from: lilitalienboi16
I truly am in aw at Gods creation, such beauty in the vast and emptyness of space, it is amazing...

Its One things to understand the Physical , but another to grasp the spiritual, and we Wait On HIM to reveal these to us.

30 yrs ago I thought I knew a little , but it really was Not worth Knowing.

The spiritual is the reality, the physical is But a Shadow.

eutychus

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2006, 07:52:46 AM »

que this:

whats out there really isnt out there, ie, what we see is only the light

the physical image of the star is just that, its already either gone

or about to be gone :shock:

chrissiela

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2006, 10:25:37 AM »

Quote from: lilitalienboi16

HI lilitalienboi16!

I don't know why, but your words reminded me of a poem,  Journey to Faith, that I wrote not long after my daughter died.

It seems so weird to me that those who believed in free-will (the power to CHOOSE God or not) and in Hell (eternal torment for those who do not believe) COULD find faith in 'that' God....  and I COULDN'T find faith in the God that I could see in the scriptures, one who was a loving, merciful, sovereign (etc) FATHER...  I was not afraid of Him yet I still could not FIND Him. No matter how much time I spent in prayer BEGGING Him to reveal himself to me.

It wasn't until after my daughter died that I really started to feel SOMETHING... a MOVE in that direction (more so than at any other time, previous)... though it wasn't until a couple MORE years that He said HERE I AM... and I KNEW HIM!!  [-o<

It's all in HIS time and at HIS mercy and under HIS grace. He is certainly LONG-SUFFERING and PATIENT with us, even we aren't with Him.

Blessings,
Chrissie
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.